Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22129 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2007
ayefele200:

damn i missed this SEX OFFENDER, would have been the right time to lay off his hunch back,

well we still meet again

Ode Oshi! Jobless Idiot! 5 am in the morning pscheeeeeeew
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2007
Omo eko, u just never give up!!!
Yes my sister am even talking to her right now, will sent your regard to her

so nl is a good oppurtunity for u to make your ridiculous grammatical blunders in public right ?shocked you are just giving excuses for your shortcomings,  Abeg what's wrong with my own grammer?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nairaland is scandalously fast decaying. I wonder who is going to salvage it. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just continue in your chameleonic self-deceptions. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
ChieFoH:

Omo eko, u just never give up!!!
so nl is a good oppurtunity for u to make your ridiculous grammatical blunders in public right ?shocked you are just giving excuses for your shortcomings, Abeg what's wrong with my own grammer?
Ignored

Plz check your spelling before posting your stupid comments!!!!!!!Shio

Next
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
fynewaka:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nairaland is scandalously fast decaying. I wonder who is going to salvage it. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just continue in your chameleonic self-deceptions. lipsrsealed
Be specific who you're referring to grin grin grin

Adura_ngba:

I can swear on my oko that OmoEko and Cute-Ass are the same person. To be exposed soon. - Watch out.
When are you going to stop your madness undecided undecided undecided

IGNOREDDDDDDDD
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2007
u have resumed abi?  silly child! I blame myself tho, i gave u too much audience  undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by smartkulk(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2007
sup chief
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
Plus i have been duly informed that u are N L'S QUEEN OF GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS !!!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
not to also mention that your sex has not been verified yet, OMO OKO!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
I will advice your retarded ass to fu ck off angry angry angry angry Uglyass motherfucker. I would have love to exchange words but silence is the best answer for a fool like you, now come back to that cage where you belong ass.

Btw you and your Girlfriend is so wowo, kai ewwwwwwww

Wowo+ Wowo = Chei

Last respond to you
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

I will advice your retarded ass to fu ck off angry angry angry angry Uglyass motherfucker. I would have love to exchange words but silence is the best answer for a fool like you, now come back to that cage where you belong ass.

Btw you and your Girlfriend is so wowo, kai ewwwwwwww

Wowo+ Wowo = Chei

Last respond to you

@ OMO OKO
in your own undying words . . .  I G G N O O O R E D  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
stop the quarrel boys and girls.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
Kai ! see as u dey vex, dey curse because i talk one simple truth! *shakes head* Why did u runaway? i tot u never give up lol

piss on U!!! N L QUEEN OF GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERSS  grin  grin  grin 

OMO OKO!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2007
Shaking my head at this immature brat

Even Obj fine pass you and your wowo girlfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, tell her to do something to those pimples on her face because that shit is nasty just looking at it shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

Shaking my head at this immature brat

shake your head at your sorry ass my dear, OMO OKO!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2007
Feel sorry for yourself because my life is great asshole.

You this pussy ass nigga want to start a war you can't finish**I PITY YOUR LIFE***

Ugly Pepper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Chiefoh

between am going to need a driver since am coming to naija this summer, so summit your application at www.jobless.com if you're interested. Jobless fucker.

Now fu ck off because your monkey ass family are waiting for you
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
Kilon se OMO OKO yi? shebi u talk say last responds (nlqueenofgrammaticalblunders) just now? why u still dey reply me?

Even Obj fine pass you and  your wowo girlfriend     , tell her to do something to those pimples on her face because that shit is nasty just looking at it      

u have used that line before please try something new
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2007
Omo Eko:

@Chiefoh

between am going to need a driver since am coming to naija this summer, so summit your application at www.jobless.com if you're interested. Jobless fucker.

Now fu ck off because your monkey ass family are waiting for you
Droooooooy!!! keep trying u just might make a little bit of sense soon
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
meanwhile OMO OKO! i gotta go now cuz its closing time from work for me, dont wanna drive in traffic, however, got internet conection @ home too ill log on after i've had dinner.
Maybe you'll have made a little bit of sense with no grammatical blunders by then wink

laterzzzz
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2007
Okay-----OKAYYYYYYYY

[size=30pt]EENNOOOUUGGGHHHHHHHHH ALLRREEEAADDDDYYYYY!!!! [/size]  angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2007
yes o brother and sister, enough.
omo - eko enough already. i fit come tie you up and pankere you. lol.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by dakmanzero(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2007
Jesus christ!!!!!!

See Fight! Chiefoh chill out, u wan kill d girl? lololol! cheesy

@omo eko, I hope u know calling a guy ugly when he is obviously winning the 'fine boy' contest by a LOOOOONG margin is a sign of bad taste!

I hope u are finer than his girlfriend or ehm,  your insults may just backfire. Better go delete all ya internet pictures sharpsharp!

Thats why if a guy wants to insult a beauty queen he calls her a slut, not an ugly b!@tch! grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by moondust(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
wat da heck is goin on in here?
Chiefoh I cant believe u're havin verbal face-off with a bitch babe
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2007
moondust:

what da heck is goin on in here?
Chiefoh I can't believe u're havin verbal face-off with a bitch babe

How dare you call a lady a bitch?
Guys like you mek me put my tun tun pon lock down cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
A Thousand apologies all!!! I was deceived into thinking omo oko is/was a sensible something, undecided Tried to relate like a civilised person to it, it started vituperating and this is what the whole thing turned out to be undecided

A million apologies once again ! ! !
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
moondust:

what da heck is goin on in here?
Chiefoh I can't believe u're havin verbal face-off with a bitch babe
You must be really stupid angry angry angry angry

Does any of this issue have anything to do with your irrational self?

Why don't you mind your fucking business angry angry angry angry

And has for the bitch you called me, you were referring to your Mother, Sisters, Nieces, and Aunties.

Please return to your cages idiot
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
Nairalaaaaaaaaaand! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ChieFoH(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
Islander:

How dare you call a lady a bitch?
Guys like you mek me put my tun tun pon lock down cry
you are definately new on this forum to talk like this, u prob don't know omo oko very well it is very insolent
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2007
haywhy:

Nairalaaaaaaaaaand! grin grin
How body cheesy cheesy cheesy no mind this yeye people angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2007
My body dey Kampe ooooooooooo! But you dey offend me! wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2007
That's good to hear wink wink between u can't blame me jare tongue tongue tongue people are so annoying that they find a way to piss you off, even when trying to ignore their foolish act, so no vex wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.