Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit (1811 Views)

When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus / Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by mrZENographer: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

The Bible is the worst place to research about the nature of our reality.

I recommend meditation and quantum sciences.

Remember that science had always rejected the soul and spirit as FACT
Athiests choose to remain athiests until human science says otherwise.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Example ?

Jesus Christ did that. . . Thomas did not believe until he put his fingers into the deep scars in the palms of the risen Christ.

Also, this is what appened at the exact moment the Christ was transfigured:

The tombs were also opened and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised. And they came out of the tombs after his resurrection, entered the holy city, and appeared to many. Matt. 27:52-53
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Jesus Christ did that. . . Thomas did not believe until he put his fingers into the deep scars in the palms of the risen Christ.

Also, this is what appened at the exact moment the Christ was transfigured:

The tombs were also opened and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised. And they came out of the tombs after his resurrection, entered the holy city, and appeared to many. Matt. 27:52-53

Do not believe everything you read.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 15, 2019
VRDroid:

Do not believe everything you read.

Lol grin
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Dafemich:
As a human being, is it the body that make us walk, talk and see, or the spirit? I posted this in this section because I need a spiritual perspective to this

orisa37:
It is from The Spirit, Mind to be precise. The Body also is a Spirit.
Fa-fa foul and over the bar. Issa goal, not. I previously said, of course, it is the body that makes us walk, talk and see, and not the spirit

Dafemich:
Can you throw more light to this. And if you don't mind, give us verses from the Bible
"... I'll be happy and pleased to in details, tell you what does the spirit do..."
- Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Jul 14

Dafemich, do you ever recoil back, when watching something gruesome happening in real life or maybe just on a TV screen slash internet, as in, like in a horror film or something? If you do, well that's your spirit, as in your spirit-man, not wanting to be needlessly grieved. Sometimes, you have to protect the gateway to your spirit-man because you might not necessarily want to relive or remember that moment, so you block any avenue, contact or link to that thing happening or going on at that moment of time.

It is "ruach", the Spirit from God and "neshamah" that keeps the human body animated. When the spirit, as in, "neshamah", the breath, returns back to God, the body slumps and the soul goes into comatose. It is similar to a TV animated cartoon reverting to a cartoon strip character on a comic book or magazine paper.

What Makes Man?
Let's break it down, cut it up and opened to see, as in, OK, better still what is man Dafemich?

Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul, so this implies that, Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet or vent hole for messages, instructions, signals etcetera to pass through) and Spirit.

The Soul has the body and the spirit on each opposite sides of it. In a nutshell, Man essentially, is a spirit being with a soul, housed, encapsulated, and/or wrapped up, in a human being body suit

Now and moving on, the spirit and soul have different faculties, where the faculties of the spirit, comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition, while the faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions and the Body has 5 faculties of senses, which are, sight, as in to see via the eyes, hearing, as in hear via the ears, touch, as in, feel via applicable part of the body, smell, as in, perceive via the nose and last but not the least, taste, as in, sense with the mouth.

Mind you Dafemich, contrary to yours and other interlocutors' stance on this thread, the Soul, biblically speaking, is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about and over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and for the Soul. Now, getting started, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God and Man is tickled and accessed through this same Soul, by way of the Body and Spirit. The Soul, in effective, is the mediator between the body and spirit

This is how everything works Dafemich, the different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit. This crucial bit of information Dafemich, is very important to grasp, and it is, that the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit. Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit. The Spirit then, upon receiving things from the Soul, has to deal with or process what the Soul has deposited into its laps.

Please note, anywhere in the post you see "Spirit", unless it is stated otherwise, take it, to mean, as in, spirit-man, and not the Holy Spirit or Spirit of God. Thank you

Now, this here, is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or what it is picking up with the senses. If you have to by all means, eat the chicken or fish, then its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones, or if it's straw to eat, then know when and how to spit out the sticks, alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor. Caveat emptor clause #1 done.

The devil has no power, except with and when in the dark, so I'll advise the curious to distance self from the dark, to save yourself from misery, but if hellbent on dining with the devil, then make sure you've got a long spoon to eat with. Caveat emptor clause #2 done.

Back on track, now, if the Soul picks up an interaction, info, instruction, message, communication etcetera from the Body, it cant interpret, then the deposit into the Spirit will be unfruitful (i.e. remember the red emboldened above hmm?) The thing here, Dafemich, is that, the Spirit, knows what it expects from the Soul for fruition to be possible but the Soul has received from the Body something it doesnt via the Mind or Intellect understand or know about. Wahala don begin to gas be dat ooo. Now just as in physical Dafemich, when the stomach growls, making noises for food, when nourishing is long overdue, so it is spiritually, the Spirit, intercedes for us through wordless and noiseless groans for substances necessary for growth, health and good condition

The Soul, as a conduit, a vent hole determines what the Spirit receives, but if the Soul is transferring the wrong expectations (e.g. like not praying right, not asking right, not the will of God etctera) then the Spirit, does the wordless groans. It does this because the spirit-man knows what should be prayed for, so it becomes restless with wordless groans, when the expectation(s) is not forthcoming or not in sight. The Spirit, as in, the spirit-man, is like saying: Hey Mr Soul, where are the goods I am expecting, please dont feed me with trash, junk and all these ungodly razzmatazz stuffs. So since the Spirit, is capable of asking and telling the Soul what it needs, the Soul just has to return back to the Body to honour the request.

Now, if it is one of those classic cases of the Spirit, is willing BUT the Body is weak, then the Body many times will REFUSE the Soul the request of the Spirit, and here we have a typical case of struggle or power tussle going on in the Soul involving the Body and the Spirit
The Spirit , knows what it needs the Soul giving it from the Body (i.e. the Spirit tells the Soul what to do, expecting the Soul to relay this information request to the Body) but the Body, many times, is not ready or prepared to act in accordance with the wish or command of the Spirit, by giving or offering it to the Soul for the Spirit.

There is a rule, that the Spirit, cannot give to the Body righteous things it didnt receives from the Soul. Hmm, I perceive someone's going to trip at this point, so OK, here is the clarification to ward off confusion:
The Soul passes on all righteous things it receives from the Body, if fruitful and meaningful when the Spirit, receives it, the Spirit, will then conceive the ''fruit'' and return it back to the Body via the Soul. Call it payback, if you like.

So, in effect, the Soul feeds the Spirit, and the Soul receives from the Spirit, to feed the Body. This is the reason, why if your mind (i.e. Soul) doesnt understand something OR anything, it would be unable to interpret, to then, successfully feed the Spirit or the Body

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth
"
- 3 John 1:2

Dafemich, as seen in 3 John 1:2 above, the Soul (i.e. the Mind (i.e. conscious and sub conscious) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions) tops it all. Of course, like Graduateacher implied, the ability of the Soul to prosper or be held back to a degree is dependent on the Spirit, getting the right detail, at which to relay back to the Body via the Soul at a latter date, future or time as when needed. This is a GIGO system set-up. GIGO is an ancroymn for "Garbage in, garbage out". If the Soul sends in shiit to the Spirit, you get shiit back from the Spirit. It just implies that bad input by the Soul will result in bad output from the Spirit. Ultimately too the Body, at the receiving end of it all, gets flawed and nonsense input data from the Soul, obtained from nonsense output from the Spirit.

Earth is a market place and school, whilst experience is its hardest kind of teacher of all. This school is of a different sort. We get tested first and then have the lesson afterwards. This is how we receive, get and/or accumulate experience over time and store them up in the Soul

Dafemich, I know, you wanted and/or asked for verses from the Bible, well you'll catch up with more relevant Bible verses as you read along

Graduateacher:
Of course it's from the body but your ability to prosper or be held backwards, to make heaven or hell is from the spirit. Unfortunately people are more concerned with the body
Awesome. Splendid comment.

Dafemich:
Sis sorry, but it from the spirit. It is the spirit that give to the body. Do you remember the story of prophet Jeremiah. God told him to command flesh to come on a decay bone. He commanded and flesh came upon the decay bones but they were lifeless. Even with flesh covering the bones, the bone could not walk, talk or think. it was lifeless. It was God now now command him to speak life to the lifeless body, the Bible says a wind came and those lifeless body became alive. the abilities to do things as a human being, comes from the spirit.
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
"
- Genesis 2:7

"For the Spirit of God has made me,
and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
"
- Job 33:4

Dafemich you are conflating "ruach" and "neshamah" with spirit, as in, man's spirit, the spirit-man mentioned above. Dont be mixing up the word spirit, when used in conjunction with Spirit of God and the breath or wind of God, with spirit used in conjunction with man's spirit, as in, the spirit-man. The two are different kettle of fish.

I think this post has gotten too long and might get flagged up as being just that, so I'll stop here, and maybe, God willing, continue later

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Graduateacher(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Fa-fa foul and over the bar. Issa goal, not. I previously said, of course, it is the body that makes us walk, talk and see, and not the spirit

"... I'll be happy and pleased to in details, tell you what does the spirit do..."
- Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Jul 14

Dafemich, do you ever recoil back, when watching something gruesome happening in real life or maybe just on a TV screen slash internet, as in, like in a horror film or something? If you do, well that's your spirit, as in your spirit-man, not wanting to be needlessly grieved. Sometimes, you have to protect the gateway to your spirit-man because you might not necessarily want to relive or remember that moment, so you block any avenue, contact or link to that thing happening or going on at that moment of time.

It is "ruach", the Spirit from God and "neshamah" that keeps the human body animated. When the spirit, as in, "neshamah", the breath, returns back to God, the body slumps and the soul goes into comatose. It is similar to a TV animated cartoon reverting to a cartoon strip character on a comic book or magazine paper.

What Makes Man?
Let's break it down, cut it up and opened to see, as in, OK, better still what is man Dafemich?

Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul, so this implies that, Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet or vent hole for messages, instructions, signals etcetera to pass through) and Spirit.

The Soul has the body and the spirit on each opposite sides of it. In a nutshell, Man essentially, is a spirit being with a soul, housed, encapsulated, and/or wrapped up, in a human being body suit

Now and moving on, the spirit and soul have different faculties, where the faculties of the spirit, comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition, while the faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions and the Body has 5 faculties of senses, which are, sight, as in to see via the eyes, hearing, as in hear via the ears, touch, as in, feel via applicable part of the body, smell, as in, perceive via the nose and last but not the least, taste, as in, sense with the mouth.

Mind you Dafemich, contrary to yours and other interlocutors' stance on this thread, the Soul, biblically speaking, is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about and over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and for the Soul. Now, getting started, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God and Man is tickled and accessed through this same Soul, by way of the Body and Spirit. The Soul, in effective, is the mediator between the body and spirit

This is how everything works Dafemich, the different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit. This crucial bit of information Dafemich, is very important to grasp, and it is, that the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit. Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit. The Spirit then, upon receiving things from the Soul, has to deal with or process what the Soul has deposited into its laps.

Please note, anywhere in the post you see "Spirit", unless it is stated otherwise, take it, to mean, as in, spirit-man, and not the Holy Spirit or Spirit of God. Thank you

Now, this here, is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or what it is picking up with the senses. If you have to by all means, eat the chicken or fish, then its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones, or if it's straw to eat, then know when and how to spit out the sticks, alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor. Caveat emptor clause #1 done.

The devil has no power, except with and when in the dark, so I'll advise the curious to distance self from the dark, to save yourself from misery, but if hellbent on dining with the devil, then make sure you've got a long spoon to eat with. Caveat emptor clause #2 done.

Back on track, now, if the Soul picks up an interaction, info, instruction, message, communication etcetera from the Body, it cant interpret, then the deposit into the Spirit will be unfruitful (i.e. remember the red emboldened above hmm?) The thing here, Dafemich, is that, the Spirit, knows what it expects from the Soul for fruition to be possible but the Soul has received from the Body something it doesnt via the Mind or Intellect understand or know about. Wahala don begin to gas be dat ooo. Now just as in physical Dafemich, when the stomach growls, making noises for food, when nourishing is long overdue, so it is spiritually, the Spirit, intercedes for us through wordless and noiseless groans for substances necessary for growth, health and good condition

The Soul, as a conduit, a vent hole determines what the Spirit receives, but if the Soul is transferring the wrong expectations (e.g. like not praying right, not asking right, not the will of God etctera) then the Spirit, does the wordless groans. It does this because the spirit-man knows what should be prayed for, so it becomes restless with wordless groans, when the expectation(s) is not forthcoming or not in sight. The Spirit, as in, the spirit-man, is like saying: Hey Mr Soul, where are the goods I am expecting, please dont feed me with trash, junk and all these ungodly razzmatazz stuffs. So since the Spirit, is capable of asking and telling the Soul what it needs, the Soul just has to return back to the Body to honour the request.

Now, if it is one of those classic cases of the Spirit, is willing BUT the Body is weak, then the Body many times will REFUSE the Soul the request of the Spirit, and here we have a typical case of struggle or power tussle going on in the Soul involving the Body and the Spirit
The Spirit , knows what it needs the Soul giving it from the Body (i.e. the Spirit tells the Soul what to do, expecting the Soul to relay this information request to the Body) but the Body, many times, is not ready or prepared to act in accordance with the wish or command of the Spirit, by giving or offering it to the Soul for the Spirit.

There is a rule, that the Spirit, cannot give to the Body righteous things it didnt receives from the Soul. Hmm, I perceive someone's going to trip at this point, so OK, here is the clarification to ward off confusion:
The Soul passes on all righteous things it receives from the Body, if fruitful and meaningful when the Spirit, receives it, the Spirit, will then conceive the ''fruit'' and return it back to the Body via the Soul. Call it payback, if you like.
So, in effect, the Soul feeds the Spirit, and the Soul receives from the Spirit, to feed the Body. This is the reason, why if your mind (i.e. Soul) doesnt understand something OR anything, it would be unable to interpret to successfully feed the Spirit or the Body

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth
"
- 3 John 1:2

Dafemich, as seen in 3 John 1:2 above, the Soul (i.e. the Mind (i.e. conscious and sub conscious) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions) tops it all. Of course, like Graduateacher implied, the ability of the Soul to prosper or be held back to a degree is dependent on the Spirit, getting the right detail, at which to relay back to the Body via the Soul at a latter date, future or time as when needed. This is a GIGO system set-up. GIGO is an ancroymn for "Garbage in, garbage out". If the Soul sends in shiit to the Spirit, you get shiit back from the Spirit. It just implies that bad input by the Soul will result in bad output from the Spirit. Ultimately too the Body, at the receiving end of it all, gets flawed and nonsense input data from the Soul, obtained from nonsense output from the Spirit.

Earth is a market place and school, whilst experience is its hardest kind of teacher of all. This school is of a different sort. We get tested first and then have the lesson afterwards. This is how we receive, get and/or accumulate experience over time and store them up in the Soul

Dafemich, I know, you wanted and/or asked for verses from the Bible, well you'll catch up with more relevant Bible verses as you read along

Awesome. Splendid comment.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
"
- Genesis 2:7

"For the Spirit of God has made me,
and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
"
- Job 33:4

Dafemich you are conflating "ruach" and "neshamah" with spirit, as in, man's spirit, the spirit-man mentioned above. Dont be mixing up the word spirit, when used in conjunction with Spirit of God and the breath or wind of God, with spirit used in conjunction with man's spirit, as in, the spirit-man. The two are different kettle of fish.

I think this post has gotten too long and might get flagged up as being just that, so I'll stop here, and maybe, God willing, continue later

I was beginning to lose hope, didn't want to argue with some comments I've read so far but now that I've read yours, I know that there are enlightened Christians here. Following you
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Graduateacher(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff, what's your opinion about poisoned food affecting the spirit man and eventually leading to I'll health or even death of very strong Christians
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:
MuttleyLaff, what's your opinion about poisoned food affecting the spirit man and eventually leading to I'll health or even death of very strong Christians
This is a tricky question, that one doesn't hurriedly answer without first giving it a careful thought and question understanding.

As far as I know, as per according to the Bible and Jesus' words, it isnt food taken into the mouth, that defiles the body, but rather it is what comes out of the heart. Which actually reinforces what I've earlier discussed about with GIGO, the Soul and spirt-man slash Body relationship

As regarding poisoned food generally, laid down rules are laid down rules, and are no respecter of persons, same way the law of gravity isn't a respecter of anyone, bar a miracle happens, if you understand what I mean by that.

G'Teach, if you don't mind and out of curiosity, what scripture, did you have in mind, when you asked this question please? I hope it isn't the famous viper scripture, that most have got misinterpreted
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Graduateacher(f): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
This is a tricky question, that one doesn't hurriedly answer without first giving it a careful thought and question understanding.

As far as I know, as per according to the Bible and Jesus' words, it isnt food taken into the mouth, that defiles the body, but rather it is what comes out of the heart. Which actually reinforces what I've earlier discussed about with GIGO, the Soul and spirt-man slash Body relationship

As regarding poisoned food generally, laid down rules are laid down rules, and are no respecter of persons, same way the law of gravity isn't a respecter of anyone, bar a miracle happens, if you understand what I mean by that.

G'Teach, if you don't mind and out of curiosity, what scripture, did you have in mind, when you asked this question please? I hope it isn't the famous viper scripture, that most have got misinterpreted

Thanks. I'm looking at things also from real life experiences of some Christians, based on the scripture " My people suffer from lack of knowledge "

Many Christians have been compelled to even join the dark side through food consumption, manipulation of the physical body etc

There's a relative of mine who doesn't hug people because he thinks that they can transfer things into the body through touch, just like things can affect the spirit through sight, he feels each of our senses are gateways to the spirit man, which can affect it positively or negatively as the case may be. What's your take?

Let me get ya email if ya don't mind.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:
Thanks. I'm looking at things also from real life experiences of some Christians, based on the scripture " My people suffer from lack of knowledge "

Many Christians have been compelled to even join the dark side through food consumption, manipulation of the physical body etc

There's a relative of mine who doesn't hug people because he thinks that they can transfer things into the body through touch, just like things can affect the spirit through sight, he feels each of our senses are gateways to the spirit man, which can affect it positively or negatively as the case may be. What's your take?

Let me get ya email if ya don't mind.
This is a very interesting thing to read and you're quite right that it all boils down to ignorance out of lack of knowledge, lack of correct information, lack of knowing and being aware of your rights and lack of knowing who really you are.

The prodigal son came to his senses, shrugged himself off and realised who he is, whose son he is, cleaned himself up and went back home.

I am not surprised Christians dabble into the dark side, mixing apples with oranges. Who does that, definitely and surely not true born believers. I usually say, if you pry and stare into the darkness, be mindful that the darkness too, might turn round to stare back at you. God help you if there's no one around to hand you a torchlight or candle, to help you with getting out of it.

I dont mind, I'll post here in the evening, how to get my addy. Just keep an eye out for notifications from me about a post concerning just that. I actually am on the road driving, and had to park to respond and upload this post.

So you don't have any scripture in mind, when you asked the original question, erhn?
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Graduateacher(f): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
This is a very interesting thing to read and you're quite right that it all boils down to ignorance out of lack of knowledge, lack of correct information, lack of knowing and being aware of your rights and lack of knowing who really you are.

The prodigal son came to his senses, shrugged himself off and realised who he is, whose son he is, cleaned himself up and went back home.

I am not surprised Christians dabble into the dark side, mixing apples with oranges. Who does that, definitely and surely not true born believers. I usually say, if you pry and stare into the darkness, be mindful that the darkness too, will turn round at stare back at you. God help you if there's no one around to hand you a torchlight or candle, to help you with getting out of it.

I dont mind, I'll post here in the evening, how to get my addy. Just keep an eye out for notifications from me about a post concerning just that. I actually am on the road driving, and had to park to respond and upload this post.

So you don't have any scripture in mind, when you asked the original question, erhn?

Waiting for it, later
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:
Waiting for it, later
Check your mailbox anytime from between 3-5pm today, I would have mailed you by then. Just verify by pasting the phrase I've asked about in the mail, in here.

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:
Waiting for it, later
Send me a "Send E-Mail Message To MuttleyLaff" via my profile. I am waiting. Thanks.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Send me a "Send E-Mail Message To MuttleyLaff" via my profile. I am waiting. Thanks.
Graduateacher you have mail
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Barristter07: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dafemich:
My brother, where do you get all this from, science right. Men, you are wrong. Our ability to think, talk and walk, is from the spirit. The body was just created to house the spirit. what make us who we are, is not in the body, the spirit. Let take you to where I know. The Bible said in John6:63 that it is the spirit that give life; the flesh profiteth nothing. there is nothing the body does, but house the spirit and carry out the function of the spirit

Then if animals also enjoy life, Do you agree they therefore have spirits ?

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Barristter07:

Yeah I agree
But not that of a human being

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Barristter07: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dafemich:
Yeah I agree

So where does an animal spirit go when they die ?

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Barristter07:

Dafemich:
Yeah I agree
Awesome

Barristter07:
So where does an animal spirit go when they die ?
"If only You would hide me in Sheol and conceal me until Your anger passes.
If only You would appoint a time for me and then remember me.
"
- Job 14:13

"But God will redeem my soul from the power of Sheol,
For He will receive me.
Selah
"
- Psalm 49:15

"19For the fates of both men and beasts are the same:
As one dies, so dies the other—they all have the same breath.
Man has no advantage over the animals, since everything is futile.
20All go to one place; all come from dust, and all return to dust.
21Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and the spirit of the animal descends into the earth?
"
- Ecclesiastes 3:19-21

All go to one place, Sheol, but then King Solomon, the wisest man after Jesus, mischievously drops a Ecclesiastes 3:21 fly, in to the Job 14:13, Ecclesiastes 3:20 and Psalm 49:15 ointment
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by jude5240(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
VRDroid:

At death, the animating principle deactivates the coupling peripherals that connect the signals to the compartmentalized mind probe.
I like the sentence construction
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by jude5240(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
VRDroid:

Not at all. The mind is a hyper-dimensional sentient database with its structured queries and programmable functionality.

Whereas, Spirit is an individuated unit of consciousness, from a larger consciousness system that uses soul as a vehicle to steer the avatar for its experiences in any reality of choice.

Do you travel much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defeated Atheists / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.