Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation (317 Views)

What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / The Purpose Of Ministry Is Redemption Not Fame! / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Is the any purpose that God created man for? Please share your thought on this
lalasticlala
Re: What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by Masama: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
I also want to know o, somebody please answer
Re: What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by Martinez39(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hard Facts of Life. Life in the universe has no purpose. The purpose of your life is the purpose you give to it.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by malvisguy212: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Hard Facts of Life. Life in the universe has no purpose. The purpose of your life is the purpose you give to it.
funny boy. but life is valuable [quote author=Martinez39 post=80251324]
Re: What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by CaveAdullam: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
As a man what is your purpose of getting married to a woman and giving birth to children, not only that, what is your purpose for giving these children every good things of life?

If you can answer the above question sincerely, then you have found the answer you so desire.

NB: I don't waste my phone ink over arguments.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by Martinez39(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
funny boy. but life is valuable
I never said life has no value. Life is beautiful. However, life in the universe has no purpose.
Re: What Was The Purpose Of Man Creation by Trust2001(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
CaveAdullam:
As a man what is your purpose of getting married to a woman and giving birth to children, not only that, what is your purpose for giving these children every good things of life?

If you can answer the above question sincerely, then you have found the answer you so desire.

NB: I don't waste my phone ink over arguments.

Thanks.

God bless.
I love your answer

(1) (Reply)

Almost Everyone Is A Cultist -Wilfred Grace (Photos) / The Inner Man / False Knowledge Of Today's Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.