Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (58649 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by amosalan(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
kmcutez:

You’re kidding, right? If true, this country is finished. Jesus wept.
Jesus wept lon lon
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by orisa37: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Camouflage-Subterfuge. Evans has suddenly become a "Training Institution" for The Herdsmen to perfect how to deal with Yorubas, Ibos and other Tribes.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
dominique:
Is it that people don't want to be rational thinkers anymore in this country or they just prefer to go with the narrative that suits them? As long as it paints certain people in a bad light, they'd rather feast on it.

WHERE WERE THE COWS?

I asked a similar question as BAT yet nobody was able to give me a tangible answer yet they expect me to point accusing fingers at herdsmen? Like BAT said, it will be wrong to stigmatize any person or persons especially in this situation where the perpetrators are yet to be identified.

I sincerely hope the security operatives up their game and put an end to all these insecurity menace once and for all.
but herdsmen that have attacked villages didnt go with their cows either. So also the ones that were caught with guns and paraded in my state didn't have cows with them.

If we are to go by your logic,the people attacking benue,plateau and other states are not herdmen either undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bestpunterever: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
trash
trash

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by baganas: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

thanks a million,that's just it.

they simply just can't look their caliphate masters in the eyes.

and again,as I stated earlier,no security personnel who loves his /her job will ever point out criminal Fulani herdsmen even if he catches them red handed,for fear of Abuja
Then take up arms and do it yourselves!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by federalgoddey(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
That speech cannot guarantee your presidential ambition cum 2023
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by NeekolazWorld(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
and me i am telling you the one i know, that the criminal operating at benin-agbpr bypass and okada are fulanis. Some pd them were parade on crime watch last year ,it has still not stopped as it seems there are alot of them inside that forest .

I go school for okada ooo. I no dey argue blindly madam. I do complete 5 years law degree for IUO. I pass that route wella. Way before then I have had lots of experience one that Benin Ore route personally. No be herdsmen do am, na our Edo people steady. Even I saw people bleeding and crying that I should help take some in my car to hospital but fear no let me carry anybody because I wise die. Maybe I for dey police station till now say na me and my members dey try escape.
I have done an unusual complete 180 degree u turn on that same express before, just immediately a God is good bus did that same turn we just knew there was an attack. We closed the highway for good one hour, till police declared the road open and we had to move seeing the terrible attack on a luxurious bus. These are just the few I can say because I can write a full book about Benin Ore road. There is a place I always pray to pass successfully and every single time I pass there, immediately on my steering I pray and give God thanks. Abeg no let me talk too much. Believe what you believe but pray never to have such an experience where you see its your own people doing it but people will criticize you for speaking the truth and point fingers elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
but herdsmen that have attacked villages didnt go with their cows either. So also the ones that were caught with guns and paraded in my state didn't have cows with them
If they did not come with cows or present any evidence they have cows, why do you then label them herdsmen? Can't you just call them criminals, militants, terrorists, anything other thing but herdsmen?
It's like labelling Niger delta militants that was kidnapping militants ijaw fishermen
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bendike: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

If there are no cows, how then do you conclude that they are herdsmen? Have you yourself checked the bush and seen the cows?
https://www.nairaland.com/5300020/herdsmen-convert-ondo-forest-reserve#80243521
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bendike: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

If there are no cows, how then do you conclude that they are herdsmen? Have you yourself checked the bush and seen the cows?
100% of survivors of attacks and kidnappings on the shagamu-benin, gbogon-oshogbo, kaduna-abuja roads have testified that it was armed Fulani that attacked them. The oau lecturer attacked recently said it was Fulani. There is no point being politically correct. This issue is getting out of hand and if it is not stopped now it will be too late in few months.
My reason for saying this is that these herdsmen have started tasting millions from kidnapping and they are seeing that it is more profitable than rearing cows. It has gotten to the stage the kidnap in "bulk". 30-40 people at once! The more the merrier. They will inform their colleagues all over Africa that southern Nigeria is a land flowing with "milk and honey" and more will come as we are soft targets to the herdsmen since we do not have a culture of violence over here.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

If they did not come with cows or present any evidence they have cows, why do you then label them herdsmen? Can you just call them criminals, militants, terrorists, anything other thing but herdsmen?
It's like labelling Niger delta militants that was kidnapping militants ijaw fishermen
OK then lets call them fulani terrorists ,satisfied??

But then again if we are to go by this logic,it means all the attack carried out in benue,plateua, and other states are not fulani herdsmen. So my question now is who are they, and why the senseless killings?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bestpunterever: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
King44:
and me a Yoruba guy I am disgustered by Tinubu's utterances
you are disgustered because u were there and saw that those who perpetrated the act were herdsmen, right? Nigeria can never be great as long as people like you don't think straight.
If you think straight u could have known that assassination is not peculiar to a particular set of tribe.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by baganas: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
lazeal:

I will take it that you are Yoruba but a sensible one. You can see how Tinubu takes anything igbos... Yet some people will say it's not against igbos.

Tomorrow some bastard will create a thread and ask stupid questions like "why do igbos hate Tinubu?" like the malustic dunces up north were asking same for Buhari but these men make some snide remarks towards igbos, you do not call them to order...

Tinubu has shown why he chose Buhari over any other northerner...

During election, he sent his lapdog after igbo traders, he chased igbos out of trade fair, he installed Iya oloja at computer village. All these just to spite igbos.

Shebi him go contest presidency? We shall see how he will get the supports of the east and south south..

Igbos don't forget those who treat them poorly... You can see it from the way they react to things relating to Buhari...

No problem.. Its Tinubus time.
If only your reaction matters. But truly it don't. 5%s! Remember. Yet pmb got re-elected with even a wider margin. You're inconsequential minority. Pls deal with that

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Duggedised12:
and me i am telling you the one i know, that the criminals operating at benin-agbor bypass and okada village are fulanis. Some of them were parade on crime watch last year ,it has still not stopped as it seems there are alot of them inside that forest .na wetin person know e dey talk and you are right ,this attack has been going on for long, but since the people involved are not related to top politicains ,the police doesn't do much and i remember man around town some years back reporting this crime almost every time but nothing much was done about it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nanop1: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oga wey mumu
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by stanluiz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

When herdsmen attack benue state. Did you see any cows?

Mind you, that the fulani militia also has a camp in ondo Forests.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Dpharisee: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Not surprised, Igbos must always be dragged into it instead of calling Fulani herdsmen he is calling Evans.

Igbo and Yoruba criminals still value life, they focus strictly on the money and will not kill indiscriminately because they have family members who could be hit in that zone compared to foreign Fulani herdsmen
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by foreshore(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ebullience:
Bola Tinubu, a national of leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says those blaming herdsmen for the death of Funke Olakurin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, do not have evidence.

Speaking when he paid a condolence visit to the family of Fasoranti in Akure, Ondo state capital, the APC leader said kidnapping is not peculiar to any ethnic group or a particular set of people.

Asked to react to the allegation that herdsmen were behind the attack, he said: “I am extremely concerned about security but I don’t want stigma. I can go through history of kidnapping and we know how it started, where it all started, there are lot of copycats, how many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping? Is Evans a herdsman?”

Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, suspected kidnapper better known as Evans, was arrested by the police in 2017. He is still under trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvqh0TRTSGE

https://www.thecable.ng/video-is-evans-a-herdsman-tinubu-speaks-on-murder-of-fasorantis-daughter/amp

E don smoke weed!!!
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by YoungLionken(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
dhdeue:
Where did the witness tell you the killers are Fulani headsmen? Show me pls

Do your findings yourself...
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by stanluiz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
baganas:

If only your reaction matters. But truly it don't. 5%s! Remember. Yet pmb got re-elected with even a wider margin. You're inconsequential minority. Pls deal with that
Does it stops herdsmen from killing the wife of your sociopolitical leader cheesy
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
bendike:

100% of survivors of attacks and kidnappings on the shagamu-benin, gbogon-oshogbo, kaduna-abuja roads have testified that it was armed Fulani that attacked them. The oau lecturer attacked recently said it was Fulani. There is no point being politically correct. This issue is getting out of hand and if it is not stopped now it will be too late in few months.
My reason for saying this is that these herdsmen have started tasting millions from kidnapping and they are seeing that it is more profitable than rearing cows. It has gotten to the stage the kidnap in "bulk". 30-40 people at once! The more the merrier. They will inform their colleagues all over Africa that southern Nigeria is a land flowing with "milk and honey" and more will come as we are soft targets to the herdsmen since we do not have a culture of violence over here.
Please read the report you posted in detail, you will not see any evidence of herdsmen, nor will you see evidence of Fulani. It all speculation. The report looked like something written at an office desk. It presented no evidence whatsoever, just stereotypes in the guise of hearsay evidence.
Non of the actual witnesses including the driver said the attack was by Fulani or herdsmen in the actual interview.
I am not holding brief for the Fulani, and I believe (without evidence), that lots of them are into criminality, but it is wrong to label a whole tribe criminals without any concrete evidence.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

I go school for okada ooo. I no dey argue blindly madam. I do complete 5 years law degree for IUO. I pass that route wella. Way before then I have had lots of experience one that Benin Ore route personally. No be herdsmen do am, na our Edo people steady. Even I saw people bleeding and crying that I should help take some in my car to hospital but fear no let me carry anybody because I wise die. Maybe I for dey police station till now say na me and my members dey try escape.
I have done an unusual complete 180 degree u turn on that same express before, just immediately a God is good bus did that same turn we just knew there was an attack. We closed the highway for good one hour, till police declared the road open and we had to move seeing the terrible attack on a luxurious bus. These are just the few I can say because I can write a full book about Benin Ore road. There is a place I always pray to pass successfully and every single time I pass there, immediately on my steering I pray and give God thanks. Abeg no let me talk too much. Believe what you believe but pray never to have such an experience where you see its your own people doing it but people will criticize you for speaking the truth and point fingers elsewhere.
and i dont argue blindly either ,that you have not encountered them doesn't mean they are not there , i know two people including myself who have have experiences to share . you are talking about benin -ore and i am talking about benin-agbor and around that igueze area , now i suggest you talk about what you know and let other people say their own.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
[s][/s]
lol you must be working over time on this fulani issue undecided
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol you must be working over time on this fulani issue undecided

At a time.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Ooye12: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is now saying rubbish , we need some youths to involve in politics as well .. all this people’s don old joor
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by SaintLucia: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu your head dey there jare. I am suspecting the REMNANTS of EVAN the KIDNAPPER for all the KIDNAPPING in the country. OHANEZE knows them and are bitter since ATIKU lost election cos they know the chances are very high for the YORUBAs to take over from BUHARI come 2023.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
JubrilBuhari:
Yoloba moozlems are the most shameful losers and as5 lickers on earth.

Imagine this frog eyes ugly slave.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.