Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (58638 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:

At a time.
wehdone o.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by AnanseK(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
“Where are all the armed robbers in Nigeria? The ones from Benin, Lagos, Enugu and all those places we use to see them from? Have they all retired and left the field for the herdsmen?

Because it now looks like any crime from sokoto to Lagos, any robbery from Maiduguri to Port Harcourt is now blamed on herdsmen. We will never solve our collective problems as a people if we continue to politicise it for a wider agenda.

Call a criminal a criminal if you want to solve the problem. Put a criminal on trial not his ethnicity.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by King44(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
bestpunterever:
you are disgustered because u were there and saw that those who perpetrated the act were herdsmen, right? Nigeria can never be great as long as people like you don't think straight.
If you think straight u could have known that assassination is not peculiar to a particular set of tribe.
cut the head of a snake to be sure you have disarmed it, stop Fulani herders atrocities first so that other minor crimes could be traced and stop, but as the case is I can just wake up commit a crime and have Fulani herdsmen blamed reason why I can't be found cos there is a perfect alibi, start thinking straight its not until an herdsman or someone disguised as one of them turn you or one of your family to an handicap before your eye go clear

And moreover what of those people who are victims of these Fulani atrocities a one on one experience o, what of those herdsmen caught commuting one crime or the other and where questioned

In fact stop acting as if you don't know what is happening you and Tinubu sef na the same I don't have to argue further
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by 4X4: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
what has kidnapping got to with this matter someone was murdered and hes talking about kidnapping
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
lazeal:

I will take it that you are Yoruba but a sensible one. You can see how Tinubu takes anything igbos... Yet some people will say it's not against igbos.

Tomorrow some bastard will create a thread and ask stupid questions like "why do igbos hate Tinubu?" like the malustic dunces up north were asking same for Buhari but these men make some snide remarks towards igbos, you do not call them to order...

Tinubu has shown why he chose Buhari over any other northerner...

During election, he sent his lapdog after igbo traders, he chased igbos out of trade fair, he installed Iya oloja at computer village. All these just to spite igbos.

Shebi him go contest presidency? We shall see how he will get the supports of the east and south south..

Igbos don't forget those who treat them poorly... You can see it from the way they react to things relating to Buhari...

No problem.. Its Tinubus time.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
wehdone o.

Thanks.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Adakintroy2: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
A fool indeed this man is. Kidnapping originate in the south. But they did hold the whole country to ransom.

No southern kidnappers left his state to the north to kidnapp.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by awgumayor: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ohaneze ndigbo and other igbo groups should be very careful of their utterances concerning this herdsmen issues. They may think that other regions are with them but when they turned they will discover that they have joined the enemy. Igbo groups, igbo leaders be careful at this critical time.
It's my humble advice.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thiefinubu believes he can be president even without the Igbo support.

He believes the Igbos are expendable.

He believes he needs only Fulani support (since he is certain that he already controls millions of Yoruba puppets) and then he is home and dry in 2023.

That is the politics behind this utterance....the method behind this madness.

The dance of death is only just beginning.

#SURUGEDE.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Hedonini:
Thiefinubu believes he can be president even without the Igbo support.

He believes the Igbos are expendable.

He believes he needs only Fulani support (since he believes he is already on control of millions of Yoruba puppets) and then he is home and dry in 2023.

That is the politics behind this utterance....the method behind this madness.

The dance of death is only just beginning.

#SURUGEDE.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bionixs: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
globemoney01:
Is evans listed as the 4 most deadly terrorists in the world? Tinubu has lost it
your generation is blessed. God bless the womb that had you

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by emmamajesty: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

If they did not come with cows or present any evidence they have cows, why do you then label them herdsmen? Can't you just call them criminals, militants, terrorists, anything other thing but herdsmen?
It's like labelling Niger delta militants that was kidnapping militants ijaw fishermen
With or without cows u cannot recognize Fulani herdsmen bro
So people cannot notice all their attacks in the north and other parts of Nigeria,
when UN said they are deadly terrorists they were lying abi?
the truth is if u truly know the Fulani's very well u won't be making this noise cos they have caused a lot of damages in this country, even Hausas and other other tribes in the north hate them with passion.
Even among themself they kills each other on daily bases on a little gathering or any of their celebration. So my brother stop defending them cos they don't reason like normal human beings

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:

Thanks.
i hope the pay is worth it Felix.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bionixs: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Henry22:
Baba wey no get sense..... grin
dem many for Lagos.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eteka1:
Evens is not listed as a terrorist yes, but he is a kidnapper and we know how and where kidnapping started in Nigeria. Its unfair to blame a particular tribe whenever there is a kidnapping attempt on the highway (without any evidence).
was this even a kidnap?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nanop1: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
https://web.facebook.com/jokechukwu1/videos/10219471881886972/

Please everybody should watch this video where the som of afenifere categorically said it was fulani herdsmen. Stop been stupid Nigerians
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by dominique(f): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
but herdsmen that have attacked villages didnt go with their cows either. So also the ones that were caught with guns and paraded in my state didn't have cows with them

Then should we tag them herdsmen or bandits then? They may be criminals of fulani extraction but not necessarily herdsmen. Herdsmen have been driving their cattle around the country for decades (if not centuries) and some of them do constitute nuisance on other people's farm we've not heard of anything about them being this brutal until recently. There are definitely some people pushing propaganda and fake news to foister disunity and bigotry amongst us, and they're succeeding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Freenana: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
My thought is the driver and the maid has been given a script to tell the general public by those in power. Why would this case be different from the other people who have bn killed on that same road by the Fulani's. My thinking,Government is only trying to die down tensions that might arise from this particular issue on ground. Knowing fully well it was the daughter of the leader of the Yoruba group that was killed ..
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Urchman200: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Omotaday:
Tinubu just threw some bars. There is sense in what he said but we cannot deny that Heardsmen have been terrorizing everywhere lately.

The way he said “Where are the cows”? and walked away is crazy. He is kind of a brilliant person.
keep believing that politicians are making sense, they don't think about u but things that benefit them, I expected him to talk about solution not passing blames that is the only thing this administration has been known for ,weather kidnapping or herdsmen all are ccausing menace to society.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by NeekolazWorld(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
and i dont argue blindly either ,that you have not encountered them doesn't mean they are not there , i know two people including myself who have have experiences to share . you are talking about benin -ore and i am talking about benin-agbor and around that igueze area , now i suggest you talk about what you know and let other people say their own.

My sister we are not arguing, read the first message you quoted me and why I responded. I be full Edo/Delta guy. My dad from Edo and mum from Delta. I don waka these routes you are calling since I was 16 years old and I am over 30 now. I don't know how old you are or when you started plying those routes, but I just want you to know that these crimes we are talking about now has been existing on that route since I started plying that route at 16 and it's still happening till date. Herdsmen saga came up just recently and am not disputing the fact that they are now involved. My little submission is that these crimes are not necessarily committed by these herdsmen because a lot of people who have been in this crime for long in those routes are now using it as a cover to commit their crimes.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Suffersticated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
i hope the pay is worth it Felix.

Where are people paid for saying the truth?

Its my duty as an honourable citizen of this Great country, to see evil and shoot it down.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by DECENCY3: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
No sir, Evans is a boko Haram.

He can never say what will annoy his boss.

Until the harmer falls on them directly before you hear them saying the truth and reality.

We have heard you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Adakintroy2:
A fool indeed this man is. Kidnapping originate in the south. But they did hold the whole country to ransom.

No southern kidnappers left his state to the north to kidnapp.

But Igbos were kidnapping in the sw.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

My sister we are not arguing, read the first message you quoted me and why I responded. I be full Edo/Delta guy. My dad from Edo and mum from Delta. I don waka these routes you are calling since I was 16 years old and I am over 30 now. I don't know how old you are or when you started plying those routes, but I just want you to know that these crimes we are talking about now has been existing on that route since I started plying that route at 16 and it's still happening till date. Herdsmen saga came up just recently and am not disputing the fact that they are now involved. My little submission is that these crimes are not necessarily committed by these herdsmen because a lot of people who have been in this crime for long in those routes are now using it as a cover to commit their crimes.

1994 kids will never understand the history you sharing with them

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CXLVII: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
hammerF1:
IT IS GOOD TINUBU SAID DAT.

MORE YORUBA WILL BE KILLED AND THE FINGER WILL BE POINTED AT MILITANT, BOKO HARAM, SKULL MINERS, KIDNAPPERS, HERDSMEN.

WE DONT CARE, NA DEM GO DEY DIE WHILST WE DEBATE.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by AfonjaConehead: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
dominique:

Then should we tag them herdsmen or bandits then? They may be criminals of fulani extraction but not necessarily herdsmen. Herdsmen have been driving their cattle around the country for decades (if not centuries) and some of them do constitute nuisance on other people's farm we've not heard of anything about them being this brutal until recently. There are definitely some people pushing propaganda and fake news to foister disunity and bigotry amongst us, and they're succeeding.

FULANI bandits on a mission,not once,not twice,not thrice,haba,na only them be bandits!!!

baganas:

Then take up arms and do it yourselves!!!

Gedda4kOff
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
emmamajesty:

With or without cows u cannot recognize Fulani herdsmen bro
So people cannot notice all their attacks in the north and other parts of Nigeria,
when UN said they are deadly terrorists they were lying abi?
the truth is if u truly know the Fulani's very well u won't be making this noise cos they have caused a lot of damages in this country, even Hausas and other other tribes in the north hate them with passion.
Even among themself they kills each other on daily bases on a little gathering or any of their celebration. So my brother stop defending them cos they don't reason like normal human beings
So because of these reasons, every crime in Nigeria from kidnapping to armed robbery should be assigned to the Fulani tribe?
It is very dangerous stereotyping a whole tribe. It breeds hatred and might lead to violent reaction someday. Pressure the government to be alive to the responsibility and put the security forces we pay with billions to work.

Benin-Shagamu expressway had been a nightmare for decades. About 6 years ago, it was a dangerous affair driving through Benin byepass, especially after 6pm. I usually go through the Benin traffic to get to warri sapele road. The flash point on that road is Ore near the toll gate and ijebu ode. I never allow 6pm to catch me in those spots. It had nothing to do with Fulani or herdsmen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.