Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (58635 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by kollog: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
This Man called Tinubu, is just a tool in the hand of the Northern Elites, being silent would have been the best for him in this situation. If this man mistakenly becomes the President, he will play according to the tune of the North. To me even if he is given the Presidential ticket, the Southwest should not dare vote this idiotic Rugarious Man acting in Rugaring manner.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by YoungLionken(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is a clear indication that Thief-nubu and other Yorubas have no respect for the Igbos. How can they(including witnesses)be telling you that it's fulani herdsmen, but you trickishly channeled it to the Easterners, what a shame!
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Donlexino(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Like I said, if you hate the Yoruba muslims so much you can leave the world for us. Try to commit suicide now Caz your woes knows no end because there will always be Yoruba Muslims, Christians, and traditionalists living in cohesion.

Your hateful region always go against the teaching of Christ with inherent hate for a fellow human even their kinsmen because of their religion. If that is what Christianity is all about then the world is doomed
ALL OF YOU INCLUDING Tinubu ARE TERRORISTS.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by lazeal: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rockyheight:
Am shamed of this man, he is definitely not fit to be considered one of the leaders of the yoruba nation. And to think some nitwits compares puts him in the same pedestal as the great Awo.

All well meaning Yorubas should be mindful of Tinubu, the man has sold out.

Bringing Evans to the equation is really sad,

I will take it that you are Yoruba but a sensible one. You can see how Tinubu takes anything igbos... Yet some people will say it's not against igbos.

Tomorrow some bastard will create a thread and ask stupid questions like "why do igbos hate Tinubu?" like the malustic dunces up north were asking same for Buhari but these men make some snide remarks towards igbos, you do not call them to order...

Tinubu has shown why he chose Buhari over any other northerner...

During election, he sent his lapdog after igbo traders, he chased igbos out of trade fair, he installed Iya oloja at computer village. All these just to spite igbos.

Shebi him go contest presidency? We shall see how he will get the supports of the east and south south..

Igbos don't forget those who treat them poorly... You can see it from the way they react to things relating to Buhari...

No problem.. Its Tinubus time.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by studentofTruth: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You should have rather remain on the topic before bringing the narrative of Ilorin or other unrelated scenarios.

We understand you guys game well, you are all being paid to push the hate narratives online by every tools you can deploy with the main goal of setting the country on fire.

You derive joy when bad things happen in any region except your region, you are no different from the herdsmen you sought to blame because the effect of your own propaganda will cost more lives when the seed germinates. Go and check the video on the genocide of Rwanda and ask yourself if you want that for Nigeria.

What you are doing may be appealing to you now but let me tell you that when it grows, we will all be engulfed in the effect. Be warned

I'm glad you mentioned about Rwandan genocide. I'm sure that as a good student of history, you know that appeasement doesn't prevent genocide — British Arthur Neville Chamberlain can tell you how he fared appeasing Hitler.

Time will eventually tell.
Peace!
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by NeekolazWorld(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
they might not be herdsmen but they definitely are fulanis,the ones operating at benin-agbor road bypass and around okada village are definitely fulanis.

Bro before all these Fulani saga, see that Benin Ore route, since way back has always been a death trap. Na our people dey do am since I dey tell you. I dey pass there steady and na baba God we dey look up to anytime we dey pass there. Am talking about since way back ooo no be even now.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
You guys shud just shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When you guys plan your evil act finish you will go and pay some herdsmen to carry out the act, at the end you will start blaming herdsmen. What concerns herdsmen with a king faraway Delta state, what business does a herdsman have with Funke Olakunri? Or the death of former chief of staff? Continue planning your evils, you shall all die with it.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Donlexino(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
ALL OF YOU ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS INCLUDING YOUR MASTER THIEFFFFNUBU
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
You guys shud just shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When you guys plan your evil act finish you will go and pay some herdsmen to carry out the act, at the end you will start blaming herdsmen. What concerns herdsmen with a king faraway Delta state, what business does a herdsman have with Funke Olakunri? Or the death of former chief of staff? Continue planning your evils, you shall all die with it. Nigerians tell yourselves the truth ooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by oyebanji44: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Stillthebest:

This is very sacrosanct. National integration, political development, security of lives in alll forms without mingling a tribe or the other should be the national discourse. Hate should be permanently abolished buy our leaders need alot to do to make followers reason along the line that will deliver a desirable future of Nigeria we crave for.
Thank you
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Eluwilussit(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eteka1:
Evens is not listed as a terrorist yes, but he is a kidnapper and we know how and where kidnapping started in Nigeria. Its unfair to blame a particular tribe whenever there is a kidnapping attempt on the highway (without any evidence).

Where did kidnapping start in Nigeria?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by King44(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:

you think canceling would would save him abi, I don't support violence and I have always preached against it but it seem *An eye for an eye* would make buhari sit up it would be wise for one to defend his or herself at any sign of aggression would be the solution do me I do u like that of Edo state

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by oyebanji44: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
lazeal:
well played... Tinubu will contest for presidency.. We will. Meet at the polls.
No problem bro.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by awa(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
ajebuter:
So, technically, this old man is exonerating killer Fulani herdsmen in the killing of his fellow Yoruba kinsfolk?

All in a bid to look good to PMB, a Fulani man?

I am ashamed to be a Yoruba woman right now..

Sweetheart do not be ashamed, it is not your fault. I can really understand how it feels when the one person who should have ordinarily stopped one from crying turns out to be the same person making that someone to cry. Actually I am here for you my Queen.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by ttaluko(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
All I can say is let everybody go on is own
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
IBOs are always on rampage

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by King44(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
kollog:
This Man called Tinubu, is just a tool in the hand of the Northern Elites, being silent would have been the best for him in this situation. If this man mistakenly becomes the President, he will play according to the tune of the North. To me even if he is given the Presidential ticket, the Southwest should not dare vote this idiotic Rugarious Man acting in Rugaring manner.
He is Afonja of our time, that is exactly what would happen
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by King44(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
babaolofin:
and me a Yoruba guy I am disgustered by Tinubu's utterances
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

Bro before all these Fulani saga, see that Benin Ore route, since way back has always been a death trap. Na our people dey do am since I dey tell you. I dey pass there steady and na baba God we dey look up to anytime we dey pass there. Am talking about since way back ooo no be even now.
and me i am telling you the one i know, that the criminals operating at benin-agbor bypass and okada village are fulanis. Some of them were parade on crime watch last year ,it has still not stopped as it seems there are alot of them inside that forest .na wetin person know e dey talk and you are right ,this attack has been going on for long, but since the people involved are not related to top politicains ,the police doesn't do much and i remember man around town some years back reporting this crime almost every time but nothing much was done about it.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Eluwilussit(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You should have rather remain on the topic before bringing the narrative of Ilorin or other unrelated scenarios.

We understand you guys game well, you are all being paid to push the hate narratives online by every tools you can deploy with the main goal of setting the country on fire.

You derive joy when bad things happen in any region except your region, you are no different from the herdsmen you sought to blame because the effect of your own propaganda will cost more lives when the seed germinates. Go and check the video on the genocide of Rwanda and ask yourself if you want that for Nigeria.
What you are doing may be appealing to you now but let me tell you that when it grows, we will all be engulfed in the effect. Be warned

So the country isn’t on fire yet?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by dhdeue(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
mopol123:
so when herdsmen were raining terror on innocent victims,numbering up to 100 attacking villages do dey go with cows to attack
And which statement made by the police have confirmed that the woman was killed by Herdsmen? or everything that happen in this country is now done by Fulani or herdsmen? Evans the notorious deadly kidnapper and killer, is he a herdsman?

I am sure if Evans is still a wanted man at large, people would think he is a Fulani headsman.

As shared by someone, the Benin-Ore road have been kidnapper and robbers den for a long term.

3 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is it that people don't want to be rational thinkers anymore in this country or they just prefer to go with the narrative that suits them? As long as it paints certain people in a bad light, they'd rather feast on it.

dominique:
... Or where did they keep their cattle while while committing this dastardly act?

WHERE WERE THE COWS?

I asked a similar question as BAT yet nobody was able to give me a tangible answer yet they expect me to point accusing fingers at herdsmen? Like BAT said, it will be wrong to stigmatize any person or persons especially in this situation where the perpetrators are yet to be identified.

I sincerely hope the security operatives up their game and put an end to all these insecurity menace once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by studentofTruth: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ebullience:
Bola Tinubu, a national of leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says those blaming herdsmen for the death of Funke Olakurin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, do not have evidence.

Speaking when he paid a condolence visit to the family of Fasoranti in Akure, Ondo state capital, the APC leader said kidnapping is not peculiar to any ethnic group or a particular set of people.

Asked to react to the allegation that herdsmen were behind the attack, he said: “I am extremely concerned about security but I don’t want stigma. I can go through history of kidnapping and we know how it started, where it all started, there are lot of copycats, how many years ago have we faced insecurity in this country and cases of kidnapping? Is Evans a herdsman?”

Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, suspected kidnapper better known as Evans, was arrested by the police in 2017. He is still under trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvqh0TRTSGE

https://www.thecable.ng/video-is-evans-a-herdsman-tinubu-speaks-on-murder-of-fasorantis-daughter/amp

Glad he said the suspect Evans is on trial. How many suspected Herdsmen kidnappers are on trial?

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bendike: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Like I said, no amount of propaganda can affect the Yorubas, we are wise enough to take our future in our hands. We only act at our own discretion and not when you guys want us to act.

Your enemy should not be our enemy and vice versa.

We know that they gave a lot of you money to open several account online to push the hate propaganda with the motive of setting the country on fire. But we are starting to see the narrative now and people are waking up to this.

Where is the cow??
Where is the cow? Have you checked in the bush? Or do you expect them to take the cows along while committing banditry?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by eagleu: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
babaolofin:

Changing the subject to IBO will not help this beautiful young Yoruba lady who has just been killed?
Did blaming IBOs help you find who has been terrorizing Yorubaland?
Ask Chief Olu Falae!

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bendike: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
dominique:
Is it that people don't want to be rational thinkers anymore in this country or they just prefer to go with the narrative that suits them? As long as it paints certain people in a bad light, they'd rather feast on it.

WHERE WERE THE COWS?

I asked a similar question as BAT yet nobody was able to give me a tangible answer yet they expect me to point accusing fingers at herdsmen? Like BAT said, it will be wrong to stigmatize any person or persons especially in this situation where the perpetrators are yet to be identified.

I sincerely hope the security operatives up their game and put an end to all these insecurity menace once and for all.

Where is the cow? Have you checked in the bush? Or do you expect them to take the cows along while committing banditry?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
lollybee15:
Senseless talk from a cocaine addict like Tinubu and brainless support from you. Where were the cows when they kidnapped Olu Falae? Would they be going around with cows when they want to practise their secondary occupations which are robbery, kidnapping and killing? Travel far and wide to the northern part of the country and you will see them unmasked doing all these nefarious activities without cows. Tinubu can never sell Yorubas to Hausa/Fulani. He will not succeed. He's just too selfish.
And Olu Falae said he was certain that he was kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen?
This is what Olu Falae said;

Mr. Falae however said it was plausible that his ordeal was closely connected to his conflict with Fulani herdsmen who consistently grazed at his farm.

“The cattle rearers have been giving me a hard time for the past two or three years. Because I have a dam on the farm, so they like to bring their cattle there to drink water, then they eat other people’s crops,” he stated.
“This time they ate up my maize farm, two hectares. We took pictures, and it was videoed, the police went there. They were asked to pay compensation, they begged and paid half of what we claimed and we accepted it.

“That was about two months ago. Whether it was one of them who went to bring his brothers to come and deal ‘with this wicked man’, I don’t know. It is plausible. Absolutely plausible.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190728-how-i-was-abducted-tortured-released-olu-falae.html%3famp_markup=1

Even Olu Falae could not confirmed that they were Fulani, he simply assumed they were Fulani because they spoke Hausa. Fulanis are not the only tribe in Nigeria that speaks Hausa.

For you to label someone Fulani herdsman, you have to present evidence first that he is Fulani, then present evidence he has he possesses a herd of cows.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by baganas: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tofax:

I couldn't believe Tinubu made such a statement until I watch the video. One thing I know is that if we're not careful, this kidnapping and killing going on unabated is capable of setting the country ablaze if not checked by the government.
The primary objective of the govt is to protect lives & property of her citizens.
And you think the mere hate propaganda against a particular ethnic group is the way to provide security. And tomorrow when the culprits are caught and are not fulani you'll come up with another story. What a hatred

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by dhdeue(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
YoungLionken:
This is a clear indication that Thief-nubu and other Yorubas have no respect for the Igbos. How can they(including witnesses)be telling you that it's fulani herdsmen, but you trickishly channeled it to the Easterners, what a shame!
Where did the witness tell you the killers are Fulani headsmen? Show me pls

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
bendike:

If there are no cows, how then do you conclude that they are herdsmen? Have you yourself checked the bush and seen the cows?

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Eteka1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
princeking2:

Was she kidnapped or murdered.
These two things are different.
People have been kidnapped around that area many times and its likely the gunmen wanted to carry out another kidnapping but it went wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.