Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (74908 Views)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by NkayStory(f): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unik3030:
the way igbos carry this matter for head tire person self

Carry which matter??..if you lots did not invite Herdsmen to be killing and raping women in the South via your criminal political agreement with their Grand-Patron buhati,we wont be having this problem...Unfortunately we are still stuck in one country with you lots programmed not use your brains at all..

The division of this vountry must so that you yorubas will go your own way with Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by vineyardfarms: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=vineyardfarms post=80262651][/quote]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Bidi123: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu has sold his people, Yoruba because of 2023 presidency ambition to gain Fulani's support. What a shame.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by 9iceprince(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
True talk
Imagine if the slapping senator guy was from APC...

PDP would have run to UN.

CAN would have run to EU.

Secondus would be on air chatting how democracy has been in pain.

FFK would have called for a world press.

AIT would made it a BREAKING NEWS for years.

Obasanjo would have been shedding tears how democracy is in danger hence resume his letter writings

Ndi Biafra would have been on street in there thousands seeking 4 justice.

Wike would say, "we are in war situation.

Kukah and CAN of Worms would say,Christians are no longer save in Nigeria.

Suleman would call for a night of more seed sowing in Church against any future molesters.

TY would ask America to topple Buhari Government.

Atiku would fly her abroad 4 medication and read out how he can make Nigeria to work again.

Ohaneze and Afenibi would have jointly held several world conferences and countless press releases shun out.

PMB must have been told to resign unconditionally for a sin he did not comit.

Wike would have donated 200 million to the shop owner and 500 million to the assaulted lady.

Festus Adedayo will have vent his anger for being rejected by APC foot soldiers.

Reno omokiri, odumakin will cover the whole Twitter,Instagram with countless pictures and write-ups

Mike ozakhome and Olisah Agbokoba will start mobilizing how to approach the court.

Dogara & co would have visited her parents already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by wasi9ice: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
No ooo Evans isn't herdsman,, any body that support evil in this country will be clothed with evil. The Jagaban of Yoruba Land, we don't have Jagaban in the East, because we are not ready to swallow any shit from anybody,, since you don't want to BOLDLY condeme the activities of Fulani herdsmen, they will soon knock on your door.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Daboomb: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bidi123:
Tinubu has sold his people, Yoruba because of 2023 presidency ambition to gain Fulani's support. What a shame.

The only way Tinubu will win a Presidential election in Nigeria, is only if Igbos vote for him because they are the ones who always support any Yoruba-reject or any Yorubas have disposed of.

It is just like saying Bode george will become President of Nigeria, even if he changes party to APC, e nor go happen. grin grin

Tinubu has really brought shame on himself this time around.
To go to that man's house and be psuhing a political agenda of Fulani, when the man's daughter has just been killed by the same Fulani (eye witness account), is so insensitive and an insult to Papa Fasonranti

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Daboomb: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gossipninja:
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu is currently under fire for saying those blaming herdsmen for the death of Funke Olakurin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, do not have evidence.

Speaking at a condolence visit to the family of Fasoranti in Akure, Ondo state capital, the APC leader said kidnapping is not peculiar to any ethnic group or a particular set of people.

Reacting to the allegation that herdsmen were behind the attack, Tinubu said:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-blast-tinubu-for-saying-if-evans-was-a-herdsman-at-fasorantis-home/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvqh0TRTSGE

Tinubu should just tell us the kind of evidence that he wants and that will satisfy his selfish interest.
Even the brother of Funke Olakunrrin, who was with her in the SUV but survived the attack confirmed that they were 'Fulani' Herdsmen.
Is Tinubu telling us that an eye witness account, who saw death and saw his sister killed by his side, does not know what his eyes saw?

From making Bus stop urchins and Political Thugs LGA Chairmen all over the place, from stealing funds meant for Local Govt and development of street roads, from his greed concerning that Lekki Road Toll gate, to his cornering of Lagos taxes using his front company Alpha Betta, from his interference and imposition of his lackeys as Lagos Governors and then this stupidity, Tinubu has finally proved that he has outlived his usefulness.

Even if Fulani sent you the job of a slave, you should deliver it like a freeborn.
Back in the days, it is people like Tinubu that the King will order to be first beheaded, for delivering a stupid message

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
chai! Yoruba people if this man is what you call wuna hero wuna go all suffer ooh....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by pedel: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
He didn't watch the video. He had no data to watch it. He based his comments on what he read from others with his similar level of reasoning.

rahazaqa:
You are not wise my brother. Did you watch the video at all? Lots of you cannot think well, you are clouded by bigotry and emotions.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by sharpwriter(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
why blasting him?the only prayer Tinubu need now is that may headsmen kill his son,daughter or wife amen

They may even kill him before his foolish presidency dream comes to manifest!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by aboubkr(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
instead of them to provide evidence to him they keep on abusing him i think these naira landers have at least degree or PhD in insults
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Bluebolt: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
stevups:

That is just it. All criminals are now hidding under fulani.
The criminals are even coming to NL to beat there chest as they are seriously enjoying there hiding under the shadow of the fulani crimainals!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by dshort12: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
ugly.....asslicker........scum.....old fool[url][/url]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by GreyLaw(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
tosintreasure:
If you are Tinubu I believe you won't say anything that will bring war into our Nation except if we dont want Nigeria exist again.

As an elder state man ,he can't point a finger directly to a sect where there is no proof yet that herdsmen is responsible for the act. We all know herdsmen have turned themselves into kidnapers, killers,rapist and the likes.

The issue should be tackles holistically with other insecurities that is happening in all part of Nigeria.

A life lost in North ,South,Eat or West should be seen as Nigeria life not is it Yoruba they killed or Igbo!.

Let us see ourselves as one Nigeria.

But he pointed to Evans and reminded us that "we know how kidnapping started and where it started...", right?

Tinubu is a failure, a greedy criminal just like the rest of them. He would be worse than Buhari if elected.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Rolly22(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2019
rahazaqa:
Go and ask Tinubu if that little video is too much for you to comprehend. In that short video, Tinubu said many things that could fill two full-scap papers, it is not my duty to educate you for free.

As written by someone on this forum:

"Tinubu is telling us to Think. God gave us brains for a reason, we must think and try to stop following the hateful campaigns.

Benin-ore road since time immemorial has being a den of kidnappers and robberies. I piled that route countless times and we always hear stories from the drivers.

He’s not saying there is no Fulani killers, what he’s simply saying is that we have to think and stop jumping to conclusions that all killing is now perpetrated by the fulanis.

He gave example of Evans the kidnapper, if that were to happen now, then the Fulanis would have been blamed."

Think what? No matter how you try to Justify his statement it's totally wrong and unguided
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm no longer surprised with the way this man and other beings like him have decided to switch their mouths with their anuses.

These are the people representing the opinions of millions.

Like someone said,Nigerians will get sense by force.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by IGBOSON1: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2019
kettykin:

Even at that i have checked Evans records and evans never kidnapped yorubas or hausa , he was purely interested in igbo businessmen

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by budebanty: 3:34am On Jul 15, 2019
I surely believe that this man flown from Lagos - Akure. He should have choose to ride on the road for just ten days and see the true attackers. Are you trying to say people in the area are wrong by telling us who the attackers was. They even mentioned where they stayed in the forest. But you are there dishing out trash. God is watching you and He really know how to reward you.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Angelparadise:
If this is the half a man the Yorubas are allowing to speak for them , I will say ' it a pity ' that will one day regret this shameless choice. The time is ticking tin top, tin! top !

Tinubu speaks for himself every time and his selfish ambition, not for the Yoruba people, note please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Dislokateddoggy: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Is not your fault tinubu you are really a bastard for saying such a statement, I don't know how your people accept you as a boss that you claim you are very foolish old useless man
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Bobbyigwe(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2019
jchioma:
What should we expect from a drug infested addict? Nonsense and jagaban.
But I believe you have your own Father. try to respect another person's father. Tinubu only asked questions that need answers Is Evans a Fulani Man meaning kidnapers is not about tribe
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Bobbyigwe(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Dislokateddoggy:
Is not your fault tinubu you are really a bastard for saying such a statement, I don't know how your people accept you as a boss that you claim you are very foolish old useless man
I don't blame you Because Evans is your family. Tinubu only asked questions. please answer him don't insults him
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by amc: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2019
eagleu:
Tinubu did not really come for condolence, he came to spread a political message, muddy the water a little bit, and of course divert attention away from Fulani herdsmen-his paymasters.
However, pertinent questions are begging for answers:

1. Has Evans been convicted and sentenced of the crimes in question?
2. Like Evans, we have other criminals from Yoruba, hausa, Ijaw, etc facing the law as required, right? Why are alleged Fulani criminal not in court?
3. Where are the "criminals" who have attempted to kill Olu Falea in his farm many times now?
4. Any idea who's occupying major parts of Ondo forest?
5. Has anyone solved the many cases of unsolved herdsmen robbery, rape, and vandalism in Yoruba land, and other parts of the country?

This shows that like corruption, petty theft, and credit card fraud, causing political confusion for short term gain is another lesson learned by Tinubu from Chicago.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/04/10/olu-falae-court-sentences-seven-fulani-herdsmen-life-imprisonment-kidnapping/

Olu Falae: Court sentences seven Fulani herdsmen to life imprisonment for kidnapping

Published on April 10, 2017 By Seun Opejobi

Seven Fulani herdsmen who were involved in the kidnap of a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Olu Falae, have been sentenced to life imprisonment by an Ondo State High Court.

Justice Williams Olamide, on Monday found the Fulani herdsmen guilty of kidnapping Falae from his farm in Ilado Village, Akure North Local Government Area of the state in September, 2015.

Those convicted include, Abubakar Auta, Bello Jannu, Umaru Ibarahim, Masahudu Muhammed, Idris Lawal, Abdulkadir Umar and Babawo Kato.

All convict were arraigned on five counts of kidnapping, abduction, aiding and abetting, kidnapping, conspiracy and armed robbery.

Their offences, according to the Ondo State Government contravened Section 2 of the Anti-Kidnapping and Anti-Abduction Law, 5(1) (a) of the Anti-Kidnapping and Anti-Abduction Laws, Section 3(11)(b) of the Anti-Kidnapping and Abduction Law, Section 6(b) of the Robbery and Firearms (Special Provision) Act, Cap R11, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, and Section 1(2)(a) of the Robbery and Firearms (Special Provisions) Act, Cap R11, Vol. 14, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

The judge held that the “recovered ransom, call logs, and identification of the suspects by Falae himself indicted the convicts of complicity” in the crime.

Against this backdrop, Justice Olamide subsequently sentenced the convicts to Olokuta prison, Akure for life, without an option of fine.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by ledamaster(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
rahazaqa:
Go and ask Tinubu if that little video is too much for you to comprehend. In that short video, Tinubu said many things that could fill two full-scap papers, it is not my duty to educate you for free.

As written by someone on this forum:

"Tinubu is telling us to Think. God gave us brains for a reason, we must think and try to stop following the hateful campaigns.

Benin-ore road since time immemorial has being a den of kidnappers and robberies. I piled that route countless times and we always hear stories from the drivers.

He’s not saying there is no Fulani killers, what he’s simply saying is that we have to think and stop jumping to conclusions that all killing is now perpetrated by the fulanis.

He gave example of Evans the kidnapper, if that were to happen now, then the Fulanis would have been blamed."

You are truely a dingbat. There were Fulani kidnapping before Evabs was caught. Thing is, How comes of all the people travelling along that route, its only the Afenefere leader daughter that is assasinated? A man that has not hidden his disdain for the activities of these invaders? You must be really a slave or a chronic zombie. I ask you again, the Oba that was threatened by The Fulani herds men cos he went to the policw to report of their activities, was it also Evans boys that threatened to burn down his house and kill his entire household? Or will you as usual shamelessly deny that it also happened in Ondo? I dont blame you sha, I only blame the Christian Yorubas that have allowed idiotic sentiments to rule over them.
Dear Christian Yorubas, You are still larger in Population than your Yoruba muslim brothers. Pls do a research, you will see that these killings and attacks are only happening in areas where Yoruba christians are dominant. Ondo, Ekiti. Oyo, Osun. Your Muslim brothers were not happy cos GEJ appointed Adeshina, Agangas and so on cos they are christians, they have managed to decieve you, now they have taken over the leadership of your region, by sellong you all out. This is a time of sober reflection and application of wisdom. Surender your lands and be wiped out or refuse and fight for rights as a people. These are not just Fulanis herds men, tgese are Jihadist. They have lost the fight in the middle belt, they are now coming to your dormain while your muslim brothers are cheering them on, or making up excuses for them, all in the name of producing a Muslim Yoruba president. A tallborder that will never happen.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by olumalcolm(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2019
See how majority of my yoruba brodas r avoiding this thread, isshh, e dey una body. In as much as i wont totally condemn jagaban, cos there are so many meanings to his speech in the video, i wuld still mk it clear dat he has no right to say we knw where it all started from. He wuld hv better said we are trying our best to tackle the menace cos insecurity is not smtin you can overcome overnight but he said smtin meaningless by trying to trade blames which their party has always been known for. This has proved to me that this man is after personal gain rather than the interest of the yoruba nation not to tlk of national interest, shame on you sir. angry
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
ledamaster:

You are truely a dingbat. There were Fulani kidnapping before Evabs was caught. Thing is, How comes of all the people travelling along that route, its only the Afenefere leader daughter that is assasinated? A man that has not hidden his disdain for the activities of these invaders? You must be really a slave or a chronic zombie. I ask you again, the Oba that was threatened by The Fulani herds men cos he went to the policw to report of their activities, was it also Evans boys that threatened to burn down his house and kill his entire household? Or will you as usual shamelessly deny that it also happened in Ondo? I dont blame you sha, I only blame the Christian Yorubas that have allowed idiotic sentiments to rule over them.
Dear Christian Yorubas, You are still larger in Population than your Yoruba muslim brothers. Pls do a research, you will see that these killings and attacks are only happening in areas where Yoruba christians are dominant. Ondo, Ekiti. Oyo, Osun. Your Muslim brothers were not happy cos GEJ appointed Adeshina, Agangas and so on cos they are christians, they have managed to decieve you, now they have taken over the leadership of your region, by sellong you all out. This is a time of sober reflection and application of wisdom. Surender your lands and be wiped out or refuse and fight for rights as a people. These are not just Fulanis herds men, tgese are Jihadist. They have lost the fight in the middle belt, they are now coming to your dormain while your muslim brothers are cheering them on, or making up excuses for them, all in the name of producing a Muslim Yoruba president. A tallborder that will never happen.
Lol what a fool you are, yoruba muslim, yoruba christain what da fuc'ck ? lol grin grin My dad is an Alhaji, my mum is a church worker.

You ppl should stop all these Yoruba christain, Yoruba muslim chit, no single Yoruba in the whole world will fall for it, it is the way we are, we are not clouded by religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Alexis11: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
RTSC:
That is always what we have always come to expect from that part of Nigeria.
You honestly cannot depend on them to stand for the truth.
If you trust them, you are doing so at the expense of your own well being.

That is why we shouldn't hope for any southern unity or strategy.
Each region for itself.

Any southern unity should not extend beyond Edo state.

Anything else is a foolish venture.

You are so emotional and bigoted. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Alexis11: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
favour32:
This man will NEVER be President.
You are not God.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by reality1010: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gossipninja:
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu is currently under fire for saying those blaming herdsmen for the death of Funke Olakurin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, do not have evidence.

Speaking at a condolence visit to the family of Fasoranti in Akure, Ondo state capital, the APC leader said kidnapping is not peculiar to any ethnic group or a particular set of people.

Reacting to the allegation that herdsmen were behind the attack, Tinubu said:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-blast-tinubu-for-saying-if-evans-was-a-herdsman-at-fasorantis-home/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvqh0TRTSGE
No Evans is not herds man but gbomogbomo!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by reality1010: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
olumalcolm:
See how majority of my yoruba brodas r avoiding this thread, isshh, e dey una body. In as much as i wont totally condemn jagaban, cos there are so many meanings to his speech in the video, i wuld still mk it clear dat he has no right to say we knw where it all started from. He wuld hv better said we are trying our best to tackle the menace cos insecurity is not smtin you can overcome overnight but he said smtin meaningless by trying to trade blames which their party has always been known for. This has proved to me that this man is after personal gain rather than the interest of the yoruba nation not to tlk of national interest, shame on you sir. angry
Actually that is Tinubu for you. He s more interested in his personal ambition . if you check his speech before election you will discover that Tinubu never spoke to truth or address issues the way they should. Instead he will abuse Saraki, OBJ, and PDP. Unfortunately he s the father of modern yoruba people and what ever he says is the mind of the yoruba people.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by olumalcolm(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
reality1010:

Actually that is Tinubu for you. He s more interested in his personal ambition . if you check his speech before election you will discover that Tinubu never spoke to truth or address issues the way they should. Instead he will abuse Saraki, OBJ, and PDP. Unfortunately he s the father of modern yoruba people and what ever he says is the mind of the yoruba people.
My broda wateva he says is not the mind of the yoruba people oo, it is the mind of greedy yoruba people like him. But they wuld be shocked soon. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.