Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles (24274 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by israelmao(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Senate and football
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Patriotic leader.

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Mikora: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
They do dey carry their bad luck go disturb our boys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Auduambless(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fc
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by ElsonMorali: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
What kinda stupidity is this?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
A
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Rockyheight: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Won ti bere werey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Gforce2019: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
I can see Algeria defeating Nigeria 2-1
Naija bet guys, I have predicted foc.
Also, I can see ighalo weeping profusely..
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by mrMeen(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
OTayobami:
Omo this Federer and djokovic match na die o
Djokovic Don demolish am team Serbia.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tamasaba:
Will his presence motivate the players? Just an innocent question

Maybe his television is spoilt that's y he wants to go& watch d match live

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by StrikeBack(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
We don't need you guys there.. just come if we qualify for final.

Rugalised set of fools

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by osejie17(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Abeg we no want anybody. kanu being there with us for s enough
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by OTayobami(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
mrMeen:
Djokovic Don demolish am team Serbia.

Lolzzz i happy for the guy gan o
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Dhanolq(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Guys is it Nigeria Algeria or Algeria Nigeria

It's Algeria Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Dredgemaster(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Who send you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Enemyofpeace: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
On whose bills? I hope he is not going there to infect them with bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by RealGOAT: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
For what purpose,if he's footing the bills would he go to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Skido000: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beat of luck
Up super eagle
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by nicepoker101(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Guys is it Nigeria Algeria or Algeria Nigeria
Both
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Enemyofpeace: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dredgemaster:
Who send you?
i taya for am o
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by missionmex(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
OTayobami:
Omo this Federer and djokovic match na die o
who dey lead so far?
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by thebiggestgists(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dhanolq:

It's Algeria Nigeria
Chai

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by mrMeen(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
OTayobami:

Lolzzz i happy for the guy gan o
this guy is surpassing that old man in time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Enemyofpeace: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gforce2019:
I can see Algeria defeating Nigeria 2-1
Naija bet guys, I have predicted foc.
Also, I can see ighalo weeping profusely..

if Buhari catch you my hand no dey o
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Wolexdey(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
That trip was not necessary. It's a big No for me... We are wasteful in this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by OTayobami(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
missionmex:
who dey lead so far?

Djokovic don win after good 5 hours match
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by babajide2010: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
I swear naija will loss the match and they are wearing the white and light green cloth
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by saraki2019(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
God bless lawan, it is now we are having SP
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Oponel1962: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
On whose account?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by JJOF(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tamasaba:
Will his presence motivate the players? Just an innocent question
Definitely
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by kaima1984(f): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Make una no use una bad luck affect those guys ooo..

Good luck to the guys... Even though I suspect they'll be wearing that thick green Jersey.
That green jersey is an ill luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / APC Lays Four Count "Criminal Charges" Against R-APC In Court / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.