Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles (24263 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Young03(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ah see clear pk wey ref deny Tunisia
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Gforce2019: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
if Buhari catch you my hand no dey o

Truth is bitter.
U better no put hope for this match

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Strech(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why be say immediately I say the heading. Na just BAD LUCK come my mind. And every body for here, na the same tin dem reason. I no go kuku watch the game, to save myself from high BP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Make una no use una bad luck affect those guys ooo..

Good luck to the guys... Even though I suspect they'll be wearing that thick green Jersey.

I tellz u...

their presence may make these guys to be defeated in this match...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by ArticleBeast: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
OTayobami:

Djokovic don win after good 5 hours match
Na stamina federer no get again o...
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by SOFTENGR: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
I hope APC is not taking their bad luck to Egypt. Super Eagles should avoid contact with them till after the tournament.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by mclorenzo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Another waste of tax payers money

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by awa(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
We will loose this game ohhh...There is no need for any APC Member to go there.
Chai who do this to us. I am not going to watch the match again.
Algeria carry your day joooor......

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tamasaba:
Will his presence motivate the players? Just an innocent question

I learned that there are no wrong questions.
You asked because you seek for answers and there is nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by vicfajeze: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
ALGERIA1-2 NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wetin carry him go there?
Bad luck elements

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by holluphemydavid(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
He's going there to do wot exactly? Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by missionmex(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
OTayobami:

Djokovic don win after good 5 hours match
wow I predicted him and serena williams win, unfortunately serena lost out.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by smasher1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
How does one watch the game live? What site?
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by jrusky(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Guys is it Nigeria Algeria or Algeria Nigeria

No it's Nigeria Liberia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by XDaBOSS(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
O Lord pls grant my wish and send this super eagles back home to naija were de belong....Amen!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by thebiggestgists(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
jrusky:

No it's Nigeria Liberia.
Reasonable people understand

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by shamsin6300(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
nototribalist:
These badluck people can't you people pity us and not destroy everything that makes Nigerians happy.

.Wetin we do this RUGA people sef

U need BIAFRA
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Aboki de la Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Emestar1999: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
who send am? before him go carry him bad luck give the innocent boys.��

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Iamoilprince(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
This man carry badluck go there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by mekuxiani(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bimpeusman:
Nigerian senate president, Ahmad Lawan is currently in Egypt to support Super Eagles as they take on Algeria in an epic AFCON semi-final match tonight.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/senate-president-ahmad-lawan-heads-to-egypt-to-support-super-eagles-against-algeria.html
Badluck Squad haff winched our boiz ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Kaydiscography(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Waste of time and money.. �

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Positiveminds(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why did he go there? Super Eagles has lost this semi final encounter. Every thing about APC is failure!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by hollywater: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Make him carry him va d luck go back joor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by igwefivestar(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kneephy:
Why the guy behind Lawan con dey smile laidat,hin con dey Waka like say shit dey hin Yansh

That slim bodyguard go fit guard this fat man so
he never enter Red carpet b4 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by princegeo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Today Wey APC wan support super eagles

Them Dn loose
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Bia1990: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
please come back ooo,your badlock is affecting them,please and please take the next available flight back we are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
The game is on and dem winning nija 1 nill.
Lawan better take his flight back home before 90mins go complete.

AkupeMBANO:
lawan fit give our boys badluck Now!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by awa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
We talk am say we go loose the match with APC flooding Egypt

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Cantonese: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kneephy:
Why the guy behind Lawan con dey smile laidat,hin con dey Waka like say shit dey hin Yansh

That slim bodyguard go fit guard this fat man so

Have you heard the name Jugnu before? Jugnu get body? Abeg just ta felefele go near Lawan to know how far? If you own yansh no bend then you go fit confirm!
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles by Priye007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bad luck. Failure and Buhari are like 5 $ 6.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.