Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) (53987 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / South African Twins Wed Same Lady / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Midas01:
Not relevant to the topic.

Miss, I think it's. Now I ask you again. Are you dating two guys?

Lol
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Midas01: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Again, not relevant to the topic.
Nthrone:

Miss, I think it's. Now I ask you again. Are you dating two guys?

Lol
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Midas01:
A lot of you just say things you know nothing about. Do you know that a woman can have sex with several men in a day whereas a man cannot and her vagina size will still remain the same? I bet you didn't know that.
Hahahaha.
You making a generic statements. Many guys can go for hours and days without stopping. It depends on priority.

With constant hammering, Women toto no de remain de same, unless you just dropped from Mars.

Everybody knows that's on the average, women tap-out grin
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Midas01:
Again, not relevant to the topic.

Boring boring boring
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Midas01: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm speaking proven facts, not opinions.

If a man has 10 wives, he cannot satisfy them all in one night. On the other hand, a woman can satisfy much more than 10 men in a single day. This is a proven fact. Men have a refractory period whereas women don't. This is not up for debate unless you wanna go against proven biological facts.

I suggest you make a quick Google search before replying me. Also, frequent sex does not cause the vagina to lose it's elasticity. Do you know two things that do so? Age and Childbirth.

Bye!!
UncleJudax:

Hahahaha.
You making a generic statements. Many guys can go for hours and days without stopping. It depends on priority.

With constant hammering, Women toto no de remain de same, unless you just dropped from Mars.

Everybody knows that's on the average, women tap-out grin
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
says who?you know how many she get again apart from these fools
lol, are you sure this is not enemyofprogress? my guy, what happened to your other acc
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Because you assume every relationship involves sex. wink

This is polyandry or what is it called.

Some of the guys bashing them are in such relationships, albeit unknowingly. At least they are aware of theirs and the risk involved

To the guys saying her toto will hear am. What makes you think her toto will hear it? There are a 1001 things a woman can use a man for in a relationship.

Some of your gfs have suddenly repented, not having sex with you anymore...while fcking another bro on the side.

Some still fck you and fck the other guy.

Please, the vagina is the strongest thing God created. Nothing dey happen.
omg!
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Ryan03:
lol, are you sure this is not enemyofprogress? my guy, what happened to your other acc
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is an undercover assignment.
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is an undercover assignment.
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.