Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard (29378 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Kundagarten: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
And the killings continues.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by chinavs9ja(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2019
These herdsmen are criminal...I don't know why they are not prosecuted

I will design and develop your website of any kind...check my signature

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by positivelord: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Naajjii:
You people have come again, all your propaganda against herders will never stop grazing. Grazing will continue till the end of the world.
Federal government should begin to deal with fake news peddlers like you OP.

They should rather deal with the Vanguard Newspaper and not the OP...deal with it,Fulani Herdsmen from Libya (according Buhari) are terrorist...

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Nackzy: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2019
God please punish all those that Voted Buhari to power, let herdsmen kill their family members

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Trippledee(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Next Level

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by martowskin1(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2019
evans did it

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Sonia201919: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2019
I smell war in Nigeria. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by drjprince: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
who did it if not Evans the heardsman

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by rejoice4eva(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Naajjii:
You people have come again, all your propaganda against herders will never stop grazing. Grazing will continue till the end of the world.
I simply believe you have problem

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by TheKingIsHere: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
the youths were sighted standing at strategic points in their numbers. They were armed with locally-made guns, cutlasses, charms and other weapons.

All youths in Southern and the middle belt should be given guns to protect their families and ancestral lands from these blood sucking terrorists angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Sam0(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
keep seeking government intervention.
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by FRESHG(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
sad
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Duggedised12(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Alot of news about attacks by herdsmen have been surpressed by the media all this while so as not to heat up the already tensed atmosphere,i guess it has come to an end .

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by sapientia(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Where are the cows.

Evans should be checked.

But the dead man is a commoner.

Commoners don't matter in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Torinoaudrey: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Evidence of a failed system, kip it up Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Odinaka00(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Evans I told you not to do this and you went ahead to do it.. Why Evans? Local man is not happy with you

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Ooye12: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Ogun State is close to Lagos State ooo ... all dis stupi** Yoruba leaders Dey find Evans up and down

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by rejoice4eva(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2019
oismail:
Any murderer is now herdsman
Shut up. Who is the world most deadly terrorists? Why defending the world most barbaric , wicked , heartless and inhuman set of people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by joytothewise(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Naajjii:

Have some sense!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by PeaceNexus(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Anybody who manages to take over a reasonable area in south west is already infiltrated into the south east and vise versa. The earlier people put pressure on South west leaders to do something the better for all of us down south. Igbos say that when the eye cries the nose is in pains too. Politicians are never the answer to any general problem...they have a position that they would never want to lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by AljaanIVQ007(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
The major and other various tribes in Nigeria are bound by idealism of utopian love and fear of eventualities; meanwhile,threats and deaths is the odour of realism in this nation...
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't believe herder will just stab a farmer without confrontation by the dead.

I relate with herders in all my farms and they are respectful people.

Maybe it is an assassination by his few townsmen tagged herdsmen to divert attention.
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by lastmessenger: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Where are the cows?-- Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by UncleJudax(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
samcus:
Stop disliking other people for wat u heard about them, and be grateful dat,God doesn't dislike you for wat he knows abt you,happy new week beautiful people.
Lol. People de see bros...no be hear grin
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by ollykay619(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
Naajjii:

Shut up there. It happened in Alabata funaab area where I stay.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Hotzone(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Evans has struck again

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by lastmessenger: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Nobody is talking about state police and community police. Southerners are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2019
I am sure,it was the herdsmen who made us loose to Tunisia yesterday.
Abi?.... Morons!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by bcashy: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2019
oismail:
Any murderer is now herdsman

Its unfortunate! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Jlow2: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2019
The war has been brut to afonjas door step
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Enjoy Your Next Level In Ogun State

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix / 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By Stepmother & Father In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.