Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard (29334 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by bangbangall: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Maybe is Evans that cut off the mans hand

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Myhusband(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2019
adecz:

Arffonja na just to talk, talk &
do gragra.

Fulani don sabi dem.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

as Fulani sabi the people of Enugu? have you seen our governor cry, organise fasting and call the useless cows on meeting as your useless leaders in east does?

Yoruba youths always take their destiny in their hand unlike your erosion swimmers and online warriors youth

pls take a back sit
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2019
ollykay619:

Shut up there. It happened in Alabata funaab area where I stay.

I learnt it was Evans that did that not herdsmen.

Evans is seriously terrorising that axis ondo and ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Iykopee(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Evans why are you killing Yoruba people on their farm lands? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by gratiaeo(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2019
No evidence to prove it's the herdsmen....
Where is the cow? according to Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Iwanttoto1: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2019
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by bcashy: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
I don't believe herder will just stab a farmer without confrontation by the dead.

I relate with herders in all my farms and they are respectful people.

Maybe it is an assassination by his few townsmen tagged herdsmen to divert attention.

Its unfortunate some people are just ready to set this country on fire and to all of us supporting this dangerous act , if it happens we will all feel the heat..... Am not saying we dont have unscrupulous elements among them just like we have among other tribes but are we saying every crime committed now is by herdsmen? Hmnnn.....let's all.put on our thinking cap.and fight our common enemies.
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by samwise180(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2019
danjumakolo:
I am sure,it was the herdsmen who made us loose to Tunisia yesterday.
Abi?.... Morons!!!!
lol we lost to Algeria
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Elliot2(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2019
I blame Nnamdi KANU for wasting his prophetic gifts to talk and warn us about future events,instead of using it to predict bet9ja and nairabet games. He would have become very rich. Chai, why God no give me this kind gift?!
P.s. Guys,today is my birthday; please say a word or two. And also, you can ask for my account in order to bless my day. Thank you!
Please,let us not also give up on us, their situation we are now will one day go.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by yesloaded: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Is Evans not herdsmen.....

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by danono: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2019
EVANS, EVANS, EVANS WHY. WHY,

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by buchai: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2019
logical thinking, Tinubu and Evans are 5n6.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by segun18(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Now there is a big problem.Why is it that Herdsmen have suddenly become Omnipresent?

Please Please even though I know that this present Govt is practically useless.,don't lets keep enforcing this false belief that every rape , murder and Crime is the work of herdsmen.

If you have ever experienced or participated in Riot or disorganized Protest b4 you will not pray for War.

Pls Pls we have Southerners living in the North and we should be careful of propagating false Rumour .

A hired Assassin,Kidnaapper,Rapist and Armed Robber could be your next door neighbor instead of we always suddenly becoming simple minded and looking far to the North

Lets us be more prayerful and more vigilant and if need be organise peaceful protest to put pressure on this hopeless Govt.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Esulaalu1(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I learnt it was Evans that did that not herdsmen.

Evans is seriously terrorising that axis ondo and ogun state.

You guys should learn how to mind your Business

Stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
lordparcel:
IPOB have done it again

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Vokians(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2019
What is the difference between killer herdsmen and Boko Haram? FG should proscribe them as terrorists now.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
lordparcel:
IPOB have done it again

Tufiakwa

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Vulcanheph(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Zombies here is your "NEXT LEVEL" .........Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by lordparcel: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=doctoradekokolo post=80281166][/quote]

Get sense
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by lexy2014: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Naajjii:
You people have come again, all your propaganda against herders will never stop grazing. Grazing will continue till the end of the world.
Federal government should begin to deal with fake news peddlers like you OP.

But has FG dealt with herdsmen that killed people in Benue state?

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by MurderX: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
This Evans is a bad guy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by bigfish3k: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
i suspect evans

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by janey1984: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
ABEOKUTA—RESIDENTS of Adao community in Alabata area of Odeda Local Government Area in Ogun State were thrown into confusion, yesterday, when two suspected herdsmen reportedly stabbed a 49-year-old farmer, Rafiu Showemimo, to death.

It was gathered that the suspected herdsmen accosted the farmer and stabbed him in the neck on his way back home from the farm at 12noon. It was gathered that a 76- year-old man had, two weeks ago, escaped death after suspected herdsmen cut him in the head with a machete. The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, could not be reached as at press time.

However, the Olu of Alabata, Chief Sanusi Waheed, who oversees the affected Adao community, among others, stressed the need for government’s intervention to abort the plans of the youths to foment trouble, adding that the herders had crossed their boundaries. Waheed said: “The herdsmen have crossed their boundaries and we can’t condone them anymore. There is need for urgent intervention of government in the herdsmen problems in this community and country. “We would do all within our powers in communicating our plight to the government.” When Vanguard visited the community, the youths were sighted standing at strategic points in their numbers. They were armed with locally-made guns, cutlasses, charms and other weapons.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/herdsmen-stab-49-yr-old-farmer-to-death-in-ogun/
Omo Okoro (Evans)
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Esulaalu1:

Is Evans.......QeD

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Olorunnim: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Ogun is not far from Lagos oooooo But still no shakin we get Thugs for Lagos wey go protect us against Fulani terrorist,Let me Also take this opportunity to apologize to everyone that has been affected by the acts of the Fulani terrorist Even though I didn't Vote the terrorist general I've been mand to understand that my fellow Tribes men did with the Help of The Myopic Fool of bourdilon also I want to apologize on behalf of all Godfathers in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by FJaythahomeboy: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2019
I can't help but stare at that babangidas pic for a minute. grin
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by ChiefEmeka003(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2019
oismail:
Any murderer is now herdsman
lipsrsealed
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by bigfish3k: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Esulaalu1:

dont u want southern unity again?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by RealGOAT: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2019
Evans why again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Arrested During Meeting In Akwa Ibom, Other Criminals Paraded.Photo / Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) / Three Nigerian Men Nabbed In Thailand For Allegedly Running Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.