Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard (29388 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Naajjii: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
AkeNathan:

Trust me to kill any herdsmen that cause mayhem or takes human life in my local community.

Trust me to seize his cows too.

RUGA should be established up North while folds of grasses are cut from South and sent to them in trucks. If you can pipe crude oil from Niger Delta to Kaduna, then also pipe water from the Atlantic Ocean to the RUGA ranches up North.

May SE have their peace.
Ok no problem, kill a herdsman without provocation and also get a revenge.
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by emonis88: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Naajjii:

Ok no problem, kill a herdsman without provocation and also get a revenge.
Fulani herdsmen in Nairaland ooh! Run for your lives
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Naajjii: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
emonis88:

Fulani herdsmen in Nairaland ooh! Run for your lives
grin ok na
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by RealOne042: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu where are you?

Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Successmind(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ogun land of d rogue.....odeda for that matter...
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by mrZENographer: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
THESE HERDSMEN ARE BEING PAID BY "GLOBALISTS" TO CAUSE/FORCE FAMINE IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE NOT JUST DOING IT FOR THE LANDS.
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by veesion: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
THE QUESTION OF THE YEAR

"WHERE IS THE COW"
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Julivas(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
What do you expect when what the best the government can do is to release the repented blood sulking bokoharam into the communities and treating a particular tribe with kid gloves. May God help us.
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by adecz: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Myhusband:

as Fulani sabi the people of Enugu? have you seen our governor cry, organise fasting and call the useless cows on meeting as your useless leaders in east does?

Yoruba youths always take their destiny in their hand unlike your erosion swimmers and online warriors youth

pls take a back sit

Skkull miner sighted .... shocked shocked shocked

talk, talk, talk, talk, & more talk....

Rake,rake, rake & raking.... grin

Fulani don't talk, don't rake....

Just action ....
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by tungamaje: 1:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
I don't believe herder will just stab a farmer without confrontation by the dead.

I relate with herders in all my farms and they are respectful people.

Maybe it is an assassination by his few townsmen tagged herdsmen to divert attention.

Come off this Mr Man. Assuming you borrowed money to farm and visit it to see their cows grazing in it, won't you confront them? A friend of mine in Abuja was coming home one certain evening and saw some Fulani herders with their cattle in someone's guinea corn farm. He asked them if what they were doing was right. One of the boys replied him, come and stop us if it your farm. You could imagine what would have happened if the farm was my friend's
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2019
tungamaje:

Come off this Mr Man. Assuming you borrowed money to farm and visit it to see their cows grazing in it, won't you confront them? A friend of mine in Abuja was coming home one certain evening and saw some Fulani herders with their cattle in someone's guinea corn farm. He asked them if what they were doing was right. One of the boys replied him, come and stop us if it your farm. You could imagine what would have happened if the farm was my friend's

There are ways to resolve issues without including violence. Do not forget that language, hatred, manner of approach are barrier to solving issues.
In my farm locations, we have cooperatives and our sole aim is to protect our interest. We know the fulanis in our location and if any of them damage our crops, the farmer isn't to challenge them just take a picture of the herder or have a witness thats all. Take the matter to the police and the owner of the cattles will pay for the damages with interest.
To surprise you the owners of the cattles are igbos, yoruba and hausa. I have about 4 cows at the moment with a fulani guy.

For the record, it is difficult to understand a trade you are not involved in, just like I can not say much about your trade or profession. I am a master holder from university of Nottingham so I will not approach issues like an illiterate.
Not saying there are no bad eggs amongst them (such as the rustlers that even steal the herders cattle and kill them).
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Coldsteel(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2019
The wave of attack is getting too much on Yoruba soil. What nonsense
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by oismail(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
If this is what your education worths then I have to accept you the way you are. No option.
rejoice4eva:
Shut up. Who is the world most deadly terrorists? Why defending the world most barbaric , wicked , heartless and inhuman set of people
Re: Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard by Sussan1(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Naajjii post=80276721]You people have come again, all your propaganda against herders will never stop grazing. Grazing will continue till the end of the world.
Federal government should begin to deal with fake news peddlers like you OP.[voso/quote] You're mentally ill. I visited the scene myself. Bloody civilian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) / Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State / Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.