Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders (32800 Views)

Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Funkybabee(f): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Advancement of which Yoruba state? Apart from Lagos that was former capital, developed with our Commonwealth and the sweat and blood of niger delta, which Yoruba state are you boasting here with?

Are you okay, sweat of what!!! I guess they didn't tell you abt how they killed ur brother during the biafra war then while even Lagos was well developed before ur yeye oil reach eyes... even without collecting money from gej era lagos is still thriving....

ode ma le lomi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by FarahAideed: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Tinubu is a political leader, not a Yoruba defender.

Even MKO was not a Yoruba defender, much more Tinubu.

Tinubu, MKO, Ige, Akintola....these were political mavericks but not Yoruba defender.

Awo, Fawehinmi, Adesanya, Mrs Ransome Kuti, Gani Adams...these were Yoruba defenders.

What separates the two is first set will sacrifice any Yoruba for their political goal.

The second set will sacrifice themselves for Yoruba's goal.

Making too much sense these day ... I still wonder why a sound guy like you supported Buhari oooo

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Igahbarr: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Tinubu is one of those who have traded their conscience for a pot of porridge beans. I am not surprised for his comment.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
GuestLog:
I don't understand where you stand, I thought you were being sarcastic?
You look like an Easterner & reside in Anambra yet you mock them. Where are you from really?
am a yoruba ... I like east but they insult us

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
if they tell me say babes too dey smoke kolerado...I no go believe..[/b]
Ar u yoruba
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Menance: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
MobilityExpress:

He should forget 2023, with the kind of utterance he made in Ondo about the fulani herdsmen, he has already lost 85% of Yoruba votes.

I don't think the yoruba Muslims agree with this.
Sentiments are set in. They don't care how much of yorubas are kill and will be killed. Buharis administration is a menace may saw it..

God should keep protecting the SE and SS

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Akorede02:

Of what usefulness will they be for us. Besides it's irrational to ally with tribes that doesn't value humanity and existence. This is not hate. It's just the truth.
Peace wt fulanis is what we all want ...even if dey kill us ,one day some1 will die!
We love fulani
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by erinalex: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
A man who sold his conscience and fealty to his northern masters in the emirate just so he can have the power to intimidate, control and decide his peoples future. Such a man shouldn't be left unchecked else he may sell out his own people in the end.

And you lots, didn't sell your conscience to northerner master (Atiku) ?

U are saying all this, because your master Atiku failed to come the president.

Ojukwu came out ibos failed to vote for him.

Alex Ekueheme couldn't secure ibos votes.

Your headache has always been Tinubu, as if he was d one that denied you Biafra.

The amount of time u spend on Tinubu and Yoruba matters, you can never spend 1/10th of it ,to discuss your own leaders and ur region.

It is always Tinubu this, Tinubu that; u can't do without mentioning that name Jagaban every day.

Can't u ignore Tinubu for a while; after all, he's Not ur representative, ur Governor, ur leader, ur President.

Or are u saying, u are OK with d Governor of ur state?

As u love to talk about Tinubu all the time, spend time also to talk about other politicians in d country ; because Tinubu as a person, can not achieve Anything without some people's support.

A tree of Tinubu can not make a forest.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by UnusualJhay(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
And this one wants to be president by 2023

Shey we are not accursed like this lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2019
quirus:

You love and worship him not "we Yoruba" Talk for yourself and not for me.
Shut up Biafra ...oya were ni
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2019
penplus:

I worship GOD

shut up abeg ...
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Deepfeel(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Peace wt fulanis is what we all want ...even if dey kill us ,one day some1 will die!
We love fulani
Hahaha I see what you are doing to your maternal people grin
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha I see what you are doing to your maternal people grin
Oh dear what are my doing alubarika shinkazor ...we must love our neighbours
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by GEEBITE: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Seems the liquid content of your brain got evaporated
BabaO2:
But odumakin is impersonating the real afenifere of Baba Fasoranti which Tinubu is a strong member. Odumakin is not afenifere but afenifere renewal faction of obasanjo, okunrounmu etc
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Shila16: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2019
The guy is an aboki leave him all alone abeg
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by jrusky(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Simple. I even doubt if Tinubu is originally a Yoruba man I seriously doubt because only a bastard behave like him. Something is wrong with his background a thorough check is needed as per his family lineage.

I have never seen a son born to his father and not a bastard that will because of political party affliation open his eyes wide and see his father's house crumbling bit by bit by invaders right in his face and still remain mute its so weird.

Two people in Nigeria lineage is very questionable the 2 people are: Amaechi and Tinubu these two men are very strange human.

I know his e warrior will disagree with him.but I don't give a f u c k.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by jeanexx7(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Tinubu is a mad and man and should be regarded as such.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by penplus: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up abeg ...

Cow head
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by EricBloodAxe: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2019
erinalex:

And you lots, didn't sell your conscience to northerner master (Atiku) ?

U are saying all this, because your master Atiku failed to come the president.

Ojukwu came out ibos failed to vote for him.

Alex Ekueheme couldn't secure ibos votes.

Your headache has always been Tinubu, as if he was d one that denied you Biafra.

The amount of time u spend on Tinubu and Yoruba matters, you can never spend 1/10th of it ,to discuss your own leaders and ur region.

It is always Tinubu this, Tinubu that; u can't do without mentioning that name Jagaban every day.

Can't u ignore Tinubu for a while; after all, he's Not ur representative, ur Governor, ur leader, ur President.

Or are u saying, u are OK with d Governor of ur state?

As u love to talk about Tinubu all the time, spend time also to talk about other politicians in d country ; because Tinubu as a person, can not achieve Anything without some people's support.

A tree of Tinubu can not make a forest.

Point of correction. Am not igbo.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by deScifa(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2019
What Tinubu said was well on point. We should stop stereotyping a whole tribe because of the crime of a few. There are criminals in every tribe but it's just funny how every crime has been attributed to Fulani and Fulani herdsmen since Buhari came to power. Tribalism has eaten us deep while we let emotions override our sense of good judgement. I believe theres a bigger political undertone to this perhaps to set some certain people against another more so may be Atiku should have won since he isn't Fulani after all. Like no one calls Rituallist...Yoruba Rituallist and Kidnapers...igbo kidnappers it's only right a criminal is called what he is a criminal. If you decide to call every yoruba person a ritualist and stereotype everyone of us....I will gladly protect my own cos I will feel threatened. But common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Akorede02(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
We love fulani

Am speechless mam.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by 7lives: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Success1020:

Yoruba muslim...see as him dey foam because Yoruba christians are now aggressive with Yoruba Muslims.

Who let this DOG out?.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Akorede02:

Am speechless mam.
We love fulani ,n hate igbos ....and pls dont be speechless be a man ok
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Amatarasha(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
penplus:

Cow head
Fowl yansh ipob
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by expert234: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
wowcatty:
It's because Tinubu is THE Yoruba defender, not one of. You traitor side of Afenifere are bastardds and don't speak for Yoruba as you can see during the elections.

And the comments tinubu made was on behalf of the Yorubas, right?
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by 7lives: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
sapoyoro:

tinubu is not my leader or that of my family
I reject it in jesus name
he might be the leader of yourself and family though
don't speak for all yorubas
thanks

Tinubu is my leader, who sabi you, who you be?, Tinubu d''araba apa enikan o ka, gba bi ma gba be, gba be ma gba bi.
Operekete ndagba inu adamo n'baje, Tinubu di baba in nbi won, a njuwon o se wi l'ejo, ija ilara o tan boro.
Una still they foam for mouth, e ma je poison last last ni.
Awon were.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by isaacsegun(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
tsinzu:
Tinubu is only interested in his selfish agenda
we Yoruba know already... we will shock him in 2023 may God spare our life.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by Akorede02(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
We love fulani ,n hate igbos ....and pls dont be speechless be a man ok

I checked your profile now..... You don't reflect Yoruba... Hope am not being teased mam
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by 7lives: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
johnmartus:
Do you know that Afenifere can send assailants to this woman in order to cause problem btw yoruba and hausa. And baba fashoranti will not know about the plan of his group Because of his old age.

grin grin, grin I'm feeling you, you know what's up.
Re: Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders by sapoyoro(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
7lives:

Tinubu is my leader, who sabi you, who you be?, Tinubu d''araba apa enikan o ka, gba bi ma gba be, gba be ma gba bi.
Operekete ndagba inu adamo n'baje, Tinubu di baba in nbi won, a njuwon o se wi l'ejo, ija ilara o tan boro.
Una still they foam for mouth, e ma je poison last last ni.
Awon were.
we are cool bro,he is your leader and that of others but not all yorubas
atleast u clarify yourself
as for the rest of your gibberish,broda,ko yo nkan piin bayi kuro lara mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD / Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.