Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53735 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
continue reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Problem wey madam (oga wife) dey get no be small. Uncle Joe👍 you are doing well🤣🤣

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Martinsmine(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
She has the right to cheat. But she should not be caught.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Problem wey madam (oga wife) dey get no be small. Uncle Joe👍 you are doing well🤣🤣

Joe will certainly get caught and trust all these wealthy men, he can imprison him and ruin his life

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Martinsmine:
She has the right to cheat. But she should not be caught.

She will certainly be caught.... It's just a matter of time! If the hubby don't catch her, someone who knows (or even the gateman) might inform the man.

Nothing is forever hidden under the sun!

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
😳

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by ruggedtimi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
She can't tell, the husband might be here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:
😳

Why you dey shine eyes like that? cheesy E shock you? grin

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
ruggedtimi:
She can't tell, the husband might be here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Manna4Gurls: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
WAS
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Martinsmine(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
tonywonder:

She will certainly be caught.... It's just a matter of time! If the hubby don't catch her, someone who knows (or even the gateman) might inform the man.

the help of cctv can do the work but women are good in fbi

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Beverlyjean(f): 12:34am On Jun 10, 2023
The driver will be the one that will end up ruining her by blackmailing her

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 1:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Na waoo...

These trending stories of drivers to Madam, gateman to Madam affair is becoming a reality oo..

Me I for like become a driver to Aisha N Ahmad of CBN oo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Cheating is cool but getting caught is the problem.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Emmanuel909090: 3:29am On Jun 10, 2023
It exactly what you wanted, congratulations

8 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by jimmychang: 3:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Women will always affair down!!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by sylve11: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2023
Cheetahs everywhere. cool

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by iampeterben(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2023
She will definitely be caught.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Jozilinn: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
An idle mind is the devil's workshop...she should try to get something doing the man can't stop her if she does it on her own,why wait for him... when he finds out he will definitely throw her out,I just tire for marriage this days

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2023
This is why I hate people who overidentify with their emotions. They always give reasons to justify their foolishness. See how she roped the blame on the man.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Osashalom: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Your imagination dey make sense

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Mrtaye: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

So who is gonna catch the cheating hubby
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by purples25(f): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Men misbehave but there is no reason for cheating. If a woman gets tired of a man it is better to leave than to cheat.

Having kids and cheating is worse. The kids will be affected by the action of cheating. That's where they suffer that indignity of daddy looking at them twice because he's not sure they are his. Etc, etc. Its like the way to kill a man is to cheat on him.

I would like this life to be fair, but its not. In a place like Nigeria, it's mostly the woman cheating the man that loses mostly, not the other way round. The man is the one that won't forgive, that will end the union when cheated on, he may likely refuse to accept her back.

If a woman in naija wants to cheat, it is good to have in mind that this is the end of that union. Just start thinking out plan B, because the man go form emotional, she will experience real life zee world, Nollywood and horror story in one. Not as if they can't forgive, but even that forgiveness will be a very painful rocky journey for her.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by kkins25(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin grin I like joe. He went ahead to do every damn thing that gets a woman wet! Smart guy!! Let him cook!!!

Definitely fiction.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Okhuadams(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Does the cheating make it right ur driver for that matter it make you worse like ur huband

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The driver will be the one that will end up ruining her by blackmailing her

Very possible but he's deep into it.... I don't think he would have the balls to blackmail his madam

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Jozilinn:
An idle mind is the devil's workshop...she should try to get something doing the man can't stop her if she does it on her own,why wait for him... when he finds out he will definitely throw her out,I just tire for marriage this days

The husband is the cause because if he had set up a business for her when she requested for it, this nonsense wouldn't have occured. So the foundation of this problem na the husband cause am.
Why deny your wife to do business or work even if you are the richest man in the world? Some men reasoning na wa oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Risingblue008(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
He
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Evestar200(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Women will not learn, once they tell them that they will pay them huge money to become full-time housewives, they will agree without thinking about the negative side.

I don't know about other ladies but there is no way one man will sweet-talk me to become a full-time housewife.

People don't know the kind of useless things that runs through one mind when he/she is not engaged.

As for Amara, she is stupid for justifying cheating on her husband with what her husband is doing with other ladies.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.