Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

EliteSingles - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EliteSingles (5498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Every Sunday morning I take a light jog around a park near my home. There’s a lake located in one corner of the park. Each time I jog by this lake, I see the same elderly woman sitting at the water’s edge with a small metal cage sitting beside her.

This past Sunday my curiosity got the best of me, so I stopped jogging and walked over to her. As I got closer, I realized that the metal cage was in fact a small trap. There were three turtles, unharmed, slowly walking around the base of the trap.

She had a fourth turtle in her lap that she was carefully scrubbing with a spongy brush.“Hello,” I said. “I see you here every Sunday morning. If you don’t mind my nosiness, I’d love to know what you’re doing with these turtles.” She smiled. “I’m cleaning off their shells,” she replied. “Anything on a turtle’s shell, like algae or scum, reduces the turtle’s ability to absorb heat and impedes its ability to swim. It can also corrode and weaken the shell over time.”

“Wow! That’s really nice of you!” I exclaimed. She went on: “I spend a couple of hours each Sunday morning, relaxing by this lake and helping these little guys out. It’s my own strange way of making a difference.”

“But don’t most freshwater turtles live their whole lives with algae and scum hanging from their shells?” I asked.“Yep, sadly, they do,” she replied.

I scratched my head. “Well then, don’t you think your time could be better spent? I mean, I think your efforts are kind and all, but there are fresh water turtles living in lakes all around the world. And 99% of these turtles don’t have kind people like you to help them clean off their shells. So, no offense… but how exactly are your localized efforts here truly making a difference?” The woman giggled aloud. She then looked down at the turtle in her lap, scrubbed off the last piece of algae from its shell, and said, “Sweetie, if this little guy could talk, he’d tell you I just made all the difference in the world.”

The moral: You can change the world – maybe not all at once, but one person, one animal, and one good deed at a time. Wake up every morning and pretend like what you do makes a difference. It does
Re: EliteSingles by DateMynd44(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
oxiide22:
undecided
30 year old undergraduate looking for love??
Lol abort mission young man and focus on graduating with first class at that age

3 Likes

Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
30 year old undergraduate looking for love??
Lol abort mission young man and focus on graduating with first class at that age
grin love is life sir. Okay tnx for the advice. Presently...going with first class point hopely, I will graduate with first class

1 Like

Re: EliteSingles by DateMynd44(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
oxiide22:
grin love is life sir. Okay tnx for the advice. Presently...going with first class point hopely, I will graduate with first class

3 Likes

Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
I'm same age as you.
WhatsApp me 09064553219
okay cool
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
I'm same age as you.
WhatsApp me 09064553219
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
will you both stop this madness on my thread
oxiide22:
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Isabellah:
shocked get lost madam!
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Isabellah:
call me I have sth to tell u
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2019
undecided
oxiide22:
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Isabellah:
undecided
OMG! Is that Bella on the profile picture?
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Isabellah:
Goodmorning Nigerians. I am somehow new on this forum, I am , single and praying/hoping for the one. I also know that there are a lot of singles like me, likewise single ladies but sometimes our nature of work or business or location don't always allow us to have enough time to meet/mingle with people of the opposite sex.

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free.

Don't conclude that you must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why you must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note:
Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a student, unemployed, or idle, please don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group. This is to keep the group clean and free from nonsense.

Criteria for guys joining:
1. You must be 27years and above
2. You must be working or doing business (even if you're earning 40k a month, it doesn't matter, just have something doing so you can sustain a healthy relationship)

Criteria for ladies joining:
1. You must be 23 years and above
2. You must not join to be requesting for recharge card from guys; once I discover that's what you are after, I will remove you...members will also be informed.
3. You must be ready to mingle maturedly; remember this is not a church or Muslim group, so don't come to preach or form holy please, this is for matured, serious-minded adults looking for serious hook up.

Disclaimer:
I am not promising that every member must find a partner, remember, I myself I'm searching but not desperate, so if you are nice, you may meet your true half from this group. So be free, mingle wisely.

There is BBM and Whatsapp groups, to join, kindly send me a mail b.isabellapeter@gmail.com. Don't drop your pin or number here so scammers don't use it. Thanks
I wanna join the whatsapp group

2 Likes

Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2019
August 15th

* Renny, 33 yrs, based in Ilorin, needs a female friend +234-902-992-4681
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2019
How can you brush your teeth for just 30 seconds and claim you have brushed your teeth? Fear God na!

Follow the 2/2 rule:
BRUSH for at LEAST 2 minutes, 2 times a day.
oxiide22:
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Isabellah:
How can you brush your teeth for just 30 seconds and claim you have brushed your teeth? Fear God na!

Follow the 2/2 rule:
are u okay?
Re: EliteSingles by oxiide22(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Isabellah:

Follow the 2/2 rule:
08162239169 handsome men are for beautiful girls
Re: EliteSingles by mosho2good: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2019
How can I join the WhatsApp group I'm single and searching name is moshood I stay in Lagos island my WhatsApp and phone number is 08086843386
Re: EliteSingles by Whizjokkie: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2019
Isabellah:
Monday 22nd, July

* Anu, needs Christian, hardworking and trustworthy a matured and responsible Yoruba man, must be 35 years upwards. valokiki86@gmail.com or +234-902-993-1144

* Ernest, based in Abuja, needs a lady that is ready fro a serious relationship +234-906-401-2459

* Aisha, based in lagos needs a man betwn 27-30 yrs for a serious relationship Lagos 0+234-706-668-4014

* Fikayomi, based in Lagos, needs a hookup +234-905-019-4587 or +234-813-965-5584..pls kindly take this down I didn't say I want hookup,I don't know who put this here

* Felix, from Kawo Kaduna, needs a nice, young, gentle lady for a serious relatios +234-818-542-8779

* Prince Oyeyemi, based in Benin, needs a matured lady for a serious relationship +234-905-628-1866
Re: EliteSingles by Whizjokkie: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Pls take Down my number o
I don't want any hookup
I don't know who put up my number on the site
Re: EliteSingles by Whizjokkie: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Whizjokkie:
Pls take Down my number o
I don't want any hookup
I don't know who put up my number on the site
Fikayomi pls take it down
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Flirting is cheating because it's breaking a boundary within a committed relationship. In a relationship, we agree to give certain parts of ourselves to our partner. When we're flirting, we're giving sexual interest that only our partner should get. We're giving it to somebody else
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Grace based in Lagos needs a female friends 07014465483
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2019
join our whats-app group chat. it's for ladies only. no guys..the group is STRICTLY DIVAS. it's for meetups. hookup. gistin. chat. news. video n pic .runs n discussions of all type. join n observed. if you don't like it u can leave. drop send me a dm so
I can send you the link... Join and meet over 200 DIVAS n attend the next divas get to together meeting.. join now and don't be bored again
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning.
Re: EliteSingles by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Isabellah:
Goodmorning Nigerians. I am somehow new on this forum, I am , single and praying/hoping for the one. I also know that there are a lot of singles like me, likewise single ladies but sometimes our nature of work or business or location don't always allow us to have enough time to meet/mingle with people of the opposite sex.

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free.

Don't conclude that you must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why you must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note:
Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a student, unemployed, or idle, please don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group. This is to keep the group clean and free from nonsense.

Criteria for guys joining:
1. You must be 27years and above
2. You must be working or doing business (even if you're earning 40k a month, it doesn't matter, just have something doing so you can sustain a healthy relationship)

Criteria for ladies joining:
1. You must be 23 years and above
2. You must not join to be requesting for recharge card from guys; once I discover that's what you are after, I will remove you...members will also be informed.
3. You must be ready to mingle maturedly; remember this is not a church or Muslim group, so don't come to preach or form holy please, this is for matured, serious-minded adults looking for serious hook up.

Disclaimer:
I am not promising that every member must find a partner, remember, I myself I'm searching but not desperate, so if you are nice, you may meet your true half from this group. So be free, mingle wisely.

There is BBM and Whatsapp groups, to join, kindly send me a mail b.isabellapeter@gmail.com. Don't drop your pin or number here so scammers don't use it. Thanks
.... In the criterion for ladies,I didn't see she must be working. Why? Are ladies not supposed to work? This alone has shown how stupid your group is. Why not change the name to "LADIES LOOKING FOR MEN TO LEECH ON"

3 Likes

Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2019
undecided
JONNYSPUTE:
.... In the criterion for ladies,I didn't see she must be working. Why? Are ladies not supposed to work? This alone has shown how stupid your group is. Why not change the name to "LADIES LOOKING FOR MEN TO LEECH ON"
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Friends

Vera Ufuoma 09990000555

Oji Eguono 08143556411

Oyewo Adeola 08125958415
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
If young men and women will start preparing for their marriages just half of how they prepare for their wedding,
I tell u so many broken marriages will not take place.
Listen to this, no matter how heavy or charming ur wedding is, IT CAN NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF UR MARRIAGE.

The marriage u did not prepare for will surprise u when u get there.

And maybe I should tell u this, wedding is not marriage, wedding is just an initiation into marriage.

Listen to this, marriages fail mostly because people did not adequately prepare themselves before getting married.

U marry not because u have grown in age nor because u have raised some money,
U MARRY BECAUSE U HAVE FULLY PREPARED TO GET MARRIED.

Stop rushing to enter into marriage, take time to prepare to give ur marriage what it takes.
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2019
E/S DAILY ACTIVITIES
Monday. Motivational/Business/vacancies.
Tuesday. Life issues/relationship talk/
Wednesday.. Health talks/Life issues/
Thursday... Throwback/Fashion/Jokes.
Friday.. Freaky Friday/hookup/Jokes/HotSeat 7pm to 8pm.
Saturday.. Sports/ Give-away & Games.
Sunday.. Religion/ Give-away & Games.

Your daily post should circle around this table else it wont be approved.we work with daily activities.

Note;
When you make post, it should be interesting and interactive
For any issues relating to money or fund or you want to do a giveaway and needs my help or sponsor a post Contact me if you want to be anonymous.

This is our official whattsap group.

Coming soon

ANNOUNCEMENT.
JOIN THE NEW WHATSAPP GROUP AND JOIN OTHER MEMBERS NEAR YOU.

PLEASE NO ADVERT OR LINKS.
JOIN YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES ONLY.(if you join other states or country you would be blocked)

Candies AND Berries
CLICK LINK TO JOIN,
Don't drop your number use link to join,

ELITE SINGLES LAGOS 1 (Island)

ELITE SINGLES LAGOS GROUP 2 (Mainland 1 Yaba, Oyingbo, Ketu, Oshodi, Ikeja, Ojota, Ojodu-Berger, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Cele, Mile 2)

ELITE SINGLES LAGOS GROUP 3 (Mainland 2, Epe, Badagry, Ijanikin, Ojo, Maza-Maza, Ajengule, Alaba, Satelite)
ELITE SINGLES

ELITE SINGLES IN THE UNDER LISTED LOCATION Coming soon
CALABAR
UAE
ABUJA
SOUTH AFRICA
EUROPE
OWERRI IMO STATE
BENUE
PORTHACOURT /RIVERS
BENIN
ANAMBRA /AWKA/ONITSHA
KADUNA
AKWAIBOM /UYO
ABIA/UMUAHIA /ABA
DELTA/WARRI/ASABA
PLATEAU JOS
NIGER MINNA
BAYELSA
GHANA
USA
LONDON UK ENGLAND

1 Like

Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good afternoon ES

I need everyone attention on this...

Join Me as I welcome our new yearly Moderators.... Meet

They will be with us for a year The board of director's has decided to make this moderators work rotational both old and new moderators so as majority of us here who has contributed immensely to the growth of this group can benefit from this Noble gesture...

Please give them your maximum support as they pledge to up springs the affair of the group with there experience and commitment to Elite & Singles (E&S) with introduction of new activities and other beneficial opportunities ...

Situation where any of the new moderators is not pro active in there various duties and dealing in the group he or she will be relieve off his or her duties and replace with someone else or better still remain vacant

No insult will be tolerated..anyone insulting the admins is as well insulting the Group at large..any offended will be removed and blocked off the group... Please give them enough room to uphold the affair of the group..

CONGRATULATION GUYS & GOOD-LUCK

Many thanks
Re: EliteSingles by U1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

My guy, no be today. This one own still better sef, at least dem consider men wey dey earn 40k a month. cheesy The requirements of some other groups go make you fear fear. grin

Small time now we go dey hear 'what a man can do a woman can do better.' Why would a guy who has no source of income want to marry sef? �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are Those Guys That Drool Over Northern Girls? / Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.