Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

EliteSingles - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EliteSingles (5495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2019
U1:

My guy, no be today. This one own still better sef, at least dem consider men wey dey earn 40k a month. cheesy The requirements of some other groups go make you fear fear. grin

Small time now we go dey hear 'what a man can do a woman can do better.' Why would a guy who has no source of income want to marry sef?
Good question
Re: EliteSingles by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2019
PLEASE FOR SERIOUS MINDS

A DUKE IN UAE NEEDS A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP �

I need a lady age from 25 to 28 for a serious relationship Ready to settle down next year by April or middle of the year and relocate to UAE because that where am base.

Must be a graduate with BSC results

Also have a brain to be able to bring ideas to the table

She must be independent and willing to relocate to UAE cos that where am base also

She must be beautiful as well

Working or not but can be able to work with me to build up a family business Also will Know that my future family should be run by both of us in a sense that am ready to invest what I have to make up a family business both of us can run for the development of the family And also our children should be well taken care of by both of us, I cook wen she's stress, cleaning and all should not be a one person business

I need a family that is call help mate not to be a slave to each other She must be beautiful

INTERESTED LADIES SHOULD DM ME ..WILL PICK IT FROM THERE
Re: EliteSingles by Ifashakin: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hi, I am looking for a sexy, curvy, sugar mummy in Ibadan. Pls contact me via WhatsApp on 2347068581328.
Re: EliteSingles by Rubyjade: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
ekeneokwologu:
Am based in lekki Lagos. I just need a hook up. 08062499398.
This is over 3 years you still single
Re: EliteSingles by damayfoli: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good day. For millions of couples, Elitesingles has become the perfect platform to find love online. This platform will attract you and help you a lot if you are looking for a long-term and serious relationship. Like most of these services, elitesingles of course provides paid services, and they are worth it. It is worth noting that you can get a free profile with them, with some restrictions, but to get an excellent result, this, of course, will not be enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Seemingly 'innocent' Photo? / Ever Caught Your Bf/ Gf Banging Someone Else Red Handed? / Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.