Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

When You Can No Longer Scream During This.......and Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can No Longer Scream During This.......and Then This Happened (1400 Views)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Can No Longer Scream During This.......and Then This Happened by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Do you know who's within you or you are just passing through the ropes

Re: When You Can No Longer Scream During This.......and Then This Happened by tee59(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Can you now see your life? People no longer comment to your stupidity here anymore. Hypocrite. You will soon be frustrated here when the attention you seek is no longer coming. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can No Longer Scream During This.......and Then This Happened by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Comments....ohhhhh comments

You are looking for comments..,.oh this world...

Why offer your lips when you also have a heart...

Give him your heart.....

Proverbs 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

8:2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

8:3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

8:5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

8:6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

8:7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

8:9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

8:10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

8:11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

We cry everywhere..... the biggest word there is ' hear and observe to do."..
Re: When You Can No Longer Scream During This.......and Then This Happened by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Love you love

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation / FACEBOOK BABY … (18+) / I'm Old Enough, I Want A Nairalander For A Wife? LetsGo !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.