Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation (1404 Views)

Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience / This Is Why Every Young Girl Of Our Generation Want To Become A Stripper! (photo / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation by LikeAking: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Greetings everybody,

Some us might know the role of sex when it comes to the prevention of the enlargement of the prostrate gland's.

(Ladies I beg of your corporation on behalf of all the men in the world)

It's not all about sex when it comes to preventing the enlargement of the prostrate gland, but the duration of the sex.

Guys you have to learn how to sex your woman for a very long time as if your whole future depends on it,do it as if it your job.Use every form of man power you find out their,help your self,help your self.Because the best weapon against prostate enlargement is in your hands use it.

Lots of men are actually having sex,but the question is how long does it last?.Do every thing humanly possible to last long during sex to prevent the accumulation of sperm in the prostrate gland.

Some men once them climb woman,dem don pour,you be fowl?

Bleep like a fowl, die like a fowl.

I bind every fowl spirit in your life in Jesus name.

Amen

Drill that puna as if its a job.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation by Divoc19(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2022
Sex or ejaculation?
Re: Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation by picaso313(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2022
Intake of Vitamin D can help too same as exercise... Though u aren't wrong with the sex part, i will prefer u say frequent sex.. coz if u like spend 2hrs ontop nah same sperm u go release with who spend 2sec. So frequently is the right word..unfortunately not all women understands this sex things So its quite a hard nut to crack
Re: Reasons Why Lots Of Men Are Dying Of Prostate Cancer In Our Generation by 40fy: 6:47pm On May 29, 2022

**Skibo!!!

**Most men are sufferin' from PROSTATE cancer, because they wouldn't PROSTRATE themselves before their parents!!! That's it!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! / Do You Know Someone Is In Love With You Here ? / Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.