Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (76015 Views)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by djon78(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019

Africans

Africans

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by GGirll: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
post=80294147:

This is not the first time we are reading on such cases as this!

What a sad and wasted life.

We wonder what his family will be going through at this point.

A fine young man's future wasted just like that.....like that of a chicken's!

SAY NO TO CULTISM......It kills or maim you at the end!

Surprised you can comment here been looking for you since d herdsmen attack lol....I'm just trying to make you know that most of us here are not foolish n sometimes it's better to make people pay for their actions n statements.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
I think it is more like say no to schooling in naija.

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Spunkyben85: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
emeijeh:
Terrible world

Stay away from cultism, they will not heed to advice

Now, the young man is gone for good
cry
for good oga?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by sammirano: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Auduambless:
A wise man once said "life is short, live your life to please yourself and die afterwards". As wise as this word may sound, it is a foolish statement.

Life is not short, moreover nobody is happy to die young..
Despite the cause of his death is still yet to be uncovered, I may want you to believe that there are many other student who finish their paper along side, but he was singlehandedly spotted out and killed.

Now: it may be hired killers, cultists or armed rubbers. You never can tell, but my advise is:

Please try by all means to
1. be at peace with every body
2. Shun cultists and any crime related involvements, and then
3. be prayerful.

We mostly overemphasized the third one. Four-time years of Labour has been wasted in just a second.

You shall fulfilled your own destiny in Jesus name.
Rip to the deceased.

I beg to differ, you can't be at peace with everybody. This life is so cruel only God can guarantee your safety. Safety is not the absence of danger...

5 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:

Don't be too quick to judge him... He might not be a cultist. While in school, I was threatened so many times by a cult group to leave a particular girl that always visit me, but Amaka would not listen.
If they had killed me then, only few would know the cause of my death. Rumor mongers will say I was a cultist!
Nobody would have killed u... U wer dealing wit baby cultist, imagine being abducted by 1am , taken to a river to be killed... and later asked to go and sin no more...It won't be a matter of Amaka won't listen

7 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by tfelicityk(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
RIP
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Bossjakande: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
if u price u go pay.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mikepenny5:
Wicked world . Those that kill will be killer

My dear, i don't understand this Parable Sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by kenodrill: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you know you know....

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by CoolJulian: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Seems like it's cult related. SAY NO TO CULTISM!
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by NwaJozi: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nawao
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Blackblunt: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Those shouting cult cult, once an under graduate is shot or matcheted it becomes cultism, there are other factors, some can even kill those that refused to join them, or those they felt are threat to them, well in Nigeria no investigation only conclusions unless you are related to very high and mighty then the matter will be gotten to the root.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
maybe he did them strong thing
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
sad u go skool dey bounce up%down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nobody wants to know if this guy is a victim of circumstances. He might ve preached against them, refused to join them, or date a girl who is being toasted by a kingpin etc bc we are helpless, anybody killed we find simple way to ease our mind by linking them to cult. If u are shot dead today, they will link ur death to cultism. Lets wake up.

2 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by emeijeh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Spunkyben85:
for good oga?
Consult your dictionary.
You have learnt something new today.

Thank me afterward

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nemesis909: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
sammirano:

I beg to differ, you can't be at peace with everybody. This life is so cruel only God can guarantee your safety. Safety is not the absence of danger...

Because you live and school in Africa.

Most schools in UK - not where Africans gather, you would be at peace.

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Nemesis909: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Blackblunt:
Those shouting cult cult, once an under graduate is shot or matcheted it becomes cultism, there are other factors, some can even kill those that refused to join them, or those they felt are threat to them, well in Nigeria no investigation only conclusions unless you are related to very high and mighty then the matter will be gotten to the root.

Many of us attended Nigerian universities.

4 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Anban11: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
jk200:
what a wicked world.

My condolences to his parents
apparently he killed too..in his year 2 and his best friend at that who was in a rival group

4 Likes

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by mctfopt: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
Nobody wants to know if this guy is a victim of circumstances. He might ve preached against them, refused to join them, or date a girl who is being toasted by a kingpin etc bc we are helpless, anybody killed we find simple way to ease our mind by linking them to cult. If u are shot dead today, they will link ur death to cultism. Lets wake up.

Unless a case of mistaken identity, it is very hard for cultists to kill non cultists. You can get roughened up, beaten, threatened but never killed unless you are a cultist. But as usual, some of the people reading this and seeing this will still engage in cultism and still join. Sadly, we will continue to read such stories as most never seem to learn from history.

But our security agencies won't even bother to investigate, they'd arrive at the conclusion that it is cult related, which may not be so far-fetched.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
What is happening to our youths of these days ❓

1 Like

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by RealSolution001: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
It doesn't pay but they won't hear. They keep involving in cultism and cut short their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Anban11: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
my guy was number 1 man of clans in CRUTECH ..so he isnt innocent

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Anban11:
apparently he killed too..in his year 2 and his best friend at that who was in a rival group
He downed his best friend?
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by ZikZikZik: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
emeijeh:
Terrible world

Stay away from cultism, they will not heed to advice

Now, the young man is gone for good
cry
Sometimes these boys are no cultist, minor confrontation and the real cultist will be patiently waiting for you, like what would have happened to many people if this wasn’t a faceless forum
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by BankyGee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mikepenny5:
Wicked world . Those that kill will be killer
You say WHAAT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by UbiPetrus: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cultism or case of mistaken identity.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by mctfopt: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
frozen70:
What is happening to our youths of these days ❓

The allure of power, quick money and women often overrides sensible activities. As we already know it usually never ends well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by sammirano: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nemesis909:

Because you live and school in Africa.

Most schools in UK - not where Africans gather, you would be at peace.

I bet you haven't been there. The hate over there is worst, you can get shot for being too black.
Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by Anban11: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
KingLennon:
He downed his best friend?
yeah..

Re: CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) by UnusualJhay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wakanda life is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.