Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (107367 Views)

Man Charged With Having Sex With A Dead Woman In Public (photos) / Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
You are not the only one sign
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
I hate kissing I don't just like it...

Why?
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Here is a crazy moment a lady dangerously curved her lover

This is what happens when irrelevant material is posted on this forum. Writers try to make it 'storyworthy' by combining useless grammar that makes no sense.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by rainmoredays: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Broshaggi. Sha wants to trend the yeye NorNor by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
Let me check her lips first shocked

Big lie!!!
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
Same chi
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
flowx:
I can't marry someone like you. Kissing is part of me. I can kiss the hell out of any lady that surrender her lip to me...
What is good about licking someone else saliva?
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by marriage1: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
So many Relationships and Marriage has failed because the man couldn't figure out what his woman really wants from him.
For you, You are giving her good rounds of sex but she is giving you some characters and you are wondering what is the problem with her.
You are giving her money but still she is acting as if she's your enemy.

You took her to your parents but she's is now giving you characters.

This article will open your eyes on what exactly does every woman want from her man in Marriage or Relationship.
shocked
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/what-does-every-woman-want-in-man.html?m=1
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by flowx(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

What is good about licking someone else saliva?
My brother, you'll not understand. For me, no kissing no sex... Kissing turn me on!
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
flowx:
I can't marry someone like you. Kissing is part of me. I can kiss the hell out of any lady that surrender her lip to me...

7 Gbosa for U my Broda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
then u re not romantic. U must be d quicky type.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by dreamwords: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Junkie1:
OK COOL. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HATE SUCKING DICC I'M GOOD
must u sexualy harass any lady u see online, pervert
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by sylve11: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
flowx:

Ibeke is real.... cool
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Toseenlove: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by pyro62(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
How is this a news now. Who are the boyfriend and girlfriend.. Sometimes these mods will just be bleeping up anyhow.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by omoakin87(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
smiles

Are u tired of subscribing for any satellite pay TV?

Do you want a free to air tv stations where u can enjoy entertainment, latest action movies, cartoons, local and foreign news stations with zero cost?

Remember we also install CCTV cameras

Just call or Whatsapp me on 08062551634.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by mrmannothot: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Junkie1:
OK COOL. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HATE SUCKING DICC I'M GOOD
savage
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ah!
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Ecanenar(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Guy ordered for FRENCH KISS, but got FRENCH CURVE.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2019
The prize of mouth odour
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by united442(m): 3:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Chrisbeks:
She is cheating and he is the side boo

very true..
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 5:10am On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:

lipsrsealed

Nairaland should be rated strictly 18+

Buhari should make a law for this today angry
if this is how u think, then Buhari Sef the dullard has a better psychological thinking than u undecided
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2019
By force relationship. The guy thinks he’s in a relationship in his mind. Lol
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by toyinid78: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
jesus
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Lekanbery: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Uk used iPhone 6s PLUS 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp zero nine zero six eight five three five six five two. Lagos state/ Ikotun
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Rilley(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
But you like sucking dick? Smh.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by koribobo: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
then be ready to loose your spouse or be ready to be cheated on.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by goat22: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Chepos1:
Omo, that curve n BlackBerry curve
Na Satan you mold so? Wetin do hin teeth?
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
But you like sucking dick? Smh.
how person go say his her mind and una go carry for head still dey baffle me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.