Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (107668 Views)

Drama As Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lover In Public(photos & Video) / Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Rilley(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
how person go say his her mind and una go carry for head still dey baffle me
It's not about that, the truth is that most girls are hypocrites and pretenders so that's why it's hardly to trust girls of nowadays and you are an Edo girl again, no one can trust Edo girls. smiley
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
It's not about that, the truth is that most girls are hypocrites and pretenders so that's why it's hardly to trust girls of nowadays and you are an Edo girl again, no one can trust Edo girls. smiley
Lol ...but frankly typing I don't like kissing I don't just like the idea at all.
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Rilley(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
Lol ...but frankly typing I don't like kissing I don't just like the idea at all.
If you see a cute guy with cute pink lips, tell me you won't kiss him or even bite his lips. cheesy
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Saintbee: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kai omo dat lady na dye o ........sharp girl[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
If you see a cute guy with cute pink lips, tell me you won't kiss him or even bite his lips. cheesy
i won't and it is not about cute or fugly grin
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Rilley(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
i won't and it is not about cute or fugly grin
I hear you o. gringrin
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:

Regarding your signature, do you work there? Since our niches are closely related, I believe there's a way we can work some collaboration.

Yes
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by ladystranger(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
probably d duy has done her bad things,
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
ZWorld:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-curves-her-boyfriend-for-trying-to-kiss-her-in-public/

why should a man perform PDA without confirming if his lady is comfy with it? He deserves any humiliation he got
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2020
So how do u enjoy romance or u just get on it like fowls
Re: See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) by QueenDianaSch: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.