Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) (54430 Views)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by dunsin125: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
stanliwise:
Very unlikely. Although if you read the story properly, the massacre lead to end of cultism not the other way round.
Truth is Nigeria isn't ready to treat her situation, it is an ongoing process.
But I like you to ask any old student about DELSU(Delta State University). It was very bad and corrupt. But recently, the new VC who was a very tough man change everything. He even had to sack his fellow corrupt mates that they started together to make his point clear.
Peretomode but he is going this year I think, hopefully the next VC will continue the path. Are you a delsuite
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
dunsin125:
Peretomode but he is going this year I think, hopefully the next VC will continue the path. Are you a delsuite
I graduated from Uniben. My younger bro just graduated from DELSU. But Delsu was like my second school, I know there very well.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by dunsin125: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
stanliwise:
I graduated from Uniben. My younger bro just graduated from DELSU. But Delsu was like my second school, I know there very well.
oh, e make sense.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by calculator123(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Happyone07:

In the same school with him, he was my level mate so he is the type of guy ....

He just met his end out of his deadly n unmerciful acts.... He was the 001 of ave before his dead
Serves him right
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Is there anybody on earth who skipped the youthful age and became an elder. You are probably a teen to think that being a youth is a license for foolishness. If there is anybody who ought to flag the cult flag loud and ’ brighter’ it should be me.

I am not just a Warri Pikin. I was born and raised in Area F, Kampala and spent the better part of my youthful days in and around Jakpa Junction to Alaka.

I assure you there is no ”badder ” zone in the entire Delta state than this area yet it didn't make me a cultist even thoughi i was in contact them, all the time and they always cams to my house

I am a street, ’streeter’ ’streetest’ in every sense of the word

No school should spend their lean resources for the benefit of cultist. Security votes should be for the general security of the university community and that is essentially keeping away burglars and petty thief and not hire an army to engage opponents of anybody in a shootout.

Any and all cultist should make personal arrangement for their protection or be killed like the one that was murdered yesterday at Ikot Effanga

stanliwise:
You address this cultists as if they aren't humans and they are some semi-gods.
This cultists also live in our society, they don't live in the skies.
This advice you very well know do not work well with youth, they are very inquisitive and energetic people. So your advice is a clear contradiction of the reality.
Read about OAU massacre and how they stopped cultism in the school for more than 20years.Infact up till now, no One can clearly shout-out he is a cultist.
When the society and the people are fed up, nothing can change it. A lasting solution is what I am proposing, I am not saying your petty advice doesn't have any effect.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2019
If you are going to send anybody into the schools in the south they must all be not just northerners but Fulanis otherwise you may end up empowering a particular cult group against others in different schools, by that act
I don't trust our southern young officers when it has to do with cult matter s

Love4God:

With the rate of cult related killings in Nigeria's higher institutions,as a security expert i strongly recommend that the Nigerian Army should have their men based in strategic locations in all faculties of government owned higher institutions as directed by the federal government.

This will help to reduce drastically the activities of these cultist.

However the young lad got served what he bargained for by going to be a member and becoming a leader of a cult group.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Or in the entire world or earth... People come online to simplify a complex situation believing themselves to be intelligent and a mobile knowledge bank

Jerrite:

Which school search students at checkpoint in Nigeria??
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Is there anybody on earth who skipped the youthful age and became an elder. You are probably a teen to think that being a youth is a license for foolishness. If there is anybody who ought to flag the cult flag loud and ’ brighter’ it should be me.

I am not just a Warri Pikin. I was born and raised in Area F, Kampala and spent the better part of my youthful days in and around Jakpa Junction to Alaka.

I assure you there is no ”badder ” zone in the entire Delta state than this area yet it didn't make me a cultist even thoughi i was in contact them, all the time and they always cams to my house

I am a street, ’streeter’ ’streetest’ in every sense of the word

No school should spend their lean resources for the benefit of cultist. Security votes should be for the general security of the university community and that is essentially keeping away burglars and petty thief and not hire an army to engage opponents of anybody in a shootout.

Any and all cultist should make personal arrangement for their protection or be killed like the one that was murdered yesterday at Ikot Effanga

All your years in Delta, you practically learnt nothing.
Around 2012/2013 after there was heavy shootout between BlackAxe and some other cult members in University of Benin, There was an SOS call made by thr VC. Some soldiers mounted every path the school for about 3 months, during this time, they took more than 20 notorious cult members and til today, no one knows their where about. It is popularly believe they were taken to Abuja or maybe kill on the road to Abuja. This was because the soldiers were popularly called Abuja soldiers.

After the incident, since I graduated from uniben, cultism and it activites has become a silent issue due to that dreaded experience. Although wiping them out completely has not been implemented.

Personally, I suspect you are an apologist or even an admirer of some cult group or worst a member. probably you have faced too many oppression that you cannot give up the thougbt thay this so-called rift rafts can't be removed from thr society. for me I believe you have over-exaggerated or over over-worship them to an extent you've given them attributes they do not bare.

Cult members are some so-called criminals just like petty tbeifs and burglars, so it is a clear contradiction that school shouldn't be concerned about the menace caused in the society.

Let me ask you a question? how many times have you heard of cases where people are been assassinated in college/school on a yearly basis in developed country? In nigeria, every year more 20 cases happens every year and this are the ones brought to news o.

Your mentality is your problem.
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:
All your years in Delta, you practically learnt nothing.
Around 2012/2013 after there was heavy shootout between BlackAxe and some other cult members in University of Benin, There was an SOS call made by thr VC. Some soldiers mounted every path the school for about 3 months, during this time, they took more than 20 notorious cult members and til today, no one knows their where about. It is popularly believe they were taken to Abuja or maybe kill on the road to Abuja. This was because the soldiers were popularly called Abuja soldiers.

After the incident, since I graduated from uniben, cultism and it activites has become a silent issue due to that dreaded experience. Although wiping them out completely has not been implemented.

Personally, I suspect you are an apologist or even an admirer of some cult group or worst a member. probably you have faced too many oppression that you cannot give up the thougbt thay this so-called rift rafts can't be removed from thr society. for me I believe you have over-exaggerated or over over-worship them to an extent you've given them attributes they do not bare.

Cult members are some so-called criminals just like petty tbeifs and burglars, so it is a clear contradiction that school shouldn't be concerned about the menace caused in the society.

Let me ask you a question? how many times have you heard of cases where people are been assassinated in college/school on a yearly basis in developed country? In nigeria, every year more 20 cases happens every year and this are the ones brought to news o.

Your mentality is your problem.

According to your reasoning, ’we’ don't get to hear about assassination in the developed society because they have ’Abuja soldiers’ stationed in their campuses and not because the parents of their kids have tajn out time to teach them the values from home

Oya take am baba reasona....we hands up for you

Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

According to your reasoning, ’we’ don't get to hear about assassination in the developed society because they have ’Abuja soldiers’ stationed in their campuses and not because the parents of their kids have tajn out time to teach them the values from home

Oya take am baba reasona....we hands up for you

This happened recently....!!!
SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/5308469/saitaris-cultists-abduct-rape-teenagers
What did you think the innocent female teenagers should have done to avoid this situation and what should others reading this do? Discuss .......

I am expecting "They should have avoid them by all means" grin cheesy
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by trikie(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
after he died the kkk revenged by killig felix of elementry department
Re: The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) by Slurity(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
He was double checked at last. May God forgive him and the killers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / Friday Billions: Yahoo Boy Declared Wanted For Defiling 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.