Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics (21109 Views)

I'm Full-blooded Ijaw Man And We're Bold, Courageous - Fubara Tells Critics / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by ksstroud: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
If You voted For buhari in 2015 only .....i Forgive You, but anyone that voted For him during 2019 may You Rot in hell.

grin grin
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Olalan(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's crazy how our leaders have politicized the current wave of insecurity ravaging the country
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Gandollar(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
OBJ should have forwarded this letter to PMB
Silently but instead he did it openly which I find it immature..
The points raised by OBJ are reasonable it is my hope
Our darling President PMB will act swiftly on the matter
But you didn't say this when he wrote openly to Jonathan.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Oszy: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buhari with this reply sounds like a three year old child. Too childish.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by puresaint(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
And ur were patriotic when u are criticizing Jonathan??

6 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by King44(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
babecode:
President Muhammadu Buhari has replied former President Olusegun Obasanjo who accused him of not doing enough to address the high level of insecurity in the country.

In an open letter on Monday, Obasanjo criticised Buhari’s government, saying the killings could not be swept under the carpet.

But speaking with national executives of the Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO) at Aso Rock on Tuesday, the president, who did not specifically mention Obasanjo’s name, said those criticising the “isolated cases” of insecurity in the country are not patriotic.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/you-are-not-patriotic-president-buhari-replies-obasanjo.html
our patriotic buhari has spoken. He doesn't listens this was what my late popsi said, he doesn't

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by jamezman(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

Can ur buhari read or understand anything that has to do with sense...
And how many things have your buhari done swiftly to better the situations...

Zombie united..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by maxiuc(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dandsome:
This man will rather die than take blame or responsibility for any failure
because he sees himself as perfect devoid of mistakes

I wonder how those who defended Buhari while in office will act after his term has expired

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by tete7000(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Paperwhite:
So OBJ made a hate speech? When OBJ/Sanusi wrote open letters to Jonathan, Buhari simply hailed on but now refusing his own dose of medicine.So Buhari is a bloody hypocrite. angry
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Sammycee: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
It simply shows how stupid and cowardice those that voted for PMB are
namiji2598:
Jus imagine sad sad sad.

trump is right

these are not the promises u made during campaign,u promised us a better govt

please security is paramount

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by peeps4u: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

Didn't same OBJ write open letter to GEJ?
It is now immature because it concerns your god, buhari

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Obj should Sharap. The template for paying off kidnappers was created in his administration.

It started with high priced expats and oil companies, and has now trickled down to local paupers and roadside criminals

This is the inevitable end result.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by bastardmod: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
What a dull idiot angry

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
the redundant coupist is more diabolic than thought!
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Chijeep(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mr. Buhari pls remind us wat u said doing 2015 election campaign on security most especially about bokoHaram
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by King44(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
To all those who voted this govt..... Whatever Nigerians are facing..... You will face double..... Amen.
have mercy o, the first election that ushered king of daura cows in was successful because we believed he would fix the country's problem. pardon them for the sake if their family dou I didnt vote sha

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by zoedew: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
PMB is sure to meet his match in Nigerians.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by YahwehRocks: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can't someone patriotic enough get rid of this virus once and for all in anyway possible so Nigeria can return to status quo?
peeps4u:

Didn't same OBJ write open letter to GEJ?
It is now immature because it concerns your god, buhari

Written for him as usual.
I'm absolutely certain Buhari can't spell the word: Patriotism.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Sammycee: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can't Nigerians believe now that PMB is shielding the fulani herdsmen Nigeria is truly A ZOO REPUBLIC.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by salbis(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
To all those who voted this govt..... Whatever Nigerians are facing..... You will face double..... Amen.
A bigger AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by YahwehRocks: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can't someone patriotic enough get rid of this virus once and for all in anyway possible so Nigeria can return to status quo?

Written for him as usual.
I'm absolutely certain Buhari can't spell the word: Patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by joshepade(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
I am well brought up, I would have said its a foolish talk, but I will n't say that to an old man. I will not even allow it to cross my mind.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
/
I expect typical Nigerian response: Dig yourselves into eschewable circumstances and start mocking God with prayers for solution.

God is angry with Nigerians. God helps those who help themselves. That concept is alien to Nigerians. It is going to be four more years of hell.

/
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by udoka2013: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
To hell with your patriotic. Are you?
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Dexterobi: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
My honorable president stop all this cook and bull Story..all we wanted from you is to put a stop to all this menace happening in Nigeria...we challenge you to put an end to insecurity to this Nation...
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by CrestMan: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Question:

Bubu sounds like ................

a) a cow
b) miyetti patron
c) bokoharam sympathizer
d) a failure
e) all of the above

Your time starts now!
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
ornicus:
Obj should Sharap. The template for paying off kidnappers was created in his administration.

It started with high priced expats and oil companies, and has now trickled down to local paupers and roadside criminals

This is the inevitable end result.

So if it started in obj era& Fulani herdsmen are now d kingpins, how's buhari administration now better than OBJs administration?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by zoedew: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Heads of government of countries security challenges are doing something meaningful about their situation. Trump is fencing up. What are you doing about ours? That’s what we need to know and see! The COAS has said he no longer has an Army willing to fight. Obasanjo has said your inaction and policies on the issues at stake brings us nearer a civil war than ever post 1967. PMB is sure to meet his match in Nigerians.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by edibobo: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Since Buhari is not a Nigerian, we should not expect a secured Nigeria. He is a Dare Devil in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / Prof. Osinbajo And Wife Get Accredited (photo) / My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.