Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics (21249 Views)

People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi / I'm Full-blooded Ijaw Man And We're Bold, Courageous - Fubara Tells Critics / Nigeria Youth Are Not Patriotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
lexy2014:

So if it started in obj era& Fulani herdsmen are now d kingpins, how's buhari administration now better than OBJs administration?

When you midwife a monster you have no business running your mouth to those tasked with killing the full blown monster

Obj's administration fathered the practice of kidnapping for cash.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Toscarel: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
AroOkigbo:
To Buhari, keeping kwayet means patriotism

The guy above just called him what's in my mind grin

What do expect when providing common WAEC was a case for him
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
ornicus:

When you midwife a monster you have no business running your mouth to those tasked with killing the full blown monster

Obj's administration fathered the practice of kidnapping for cash.

Since u say it started in obj regime, it has continued uptill now with Fulani herdsmen now at d forefront of kidnapping activities. D question is how is this administration now better than objs
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by CrestMan: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sonofthunder9:
Who did we offend for dis country

Answer: all those simple minded south west problematic people who voted for bubu in 2019 angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by inyenejo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
BUHARIGG is by far the most corrupt President in Africa, he is enjoying this killings by his brothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by godofuck231: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
I think oga at the top is coocoo at the top
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by idonhammer: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
So shall it be.

Blackfire:
To all those who voted this govt..... Whatever Nigerians are facing..... You will face double..... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is this one a president? Mtcheeeèeeeèew
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
To all those who voted this govt..... Whatever Nigerians are facing..... You will face double..... Amen.
amen and amen

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by octus2008(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:

AMEN AMEN AMEH

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Tzadeola(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
God will triple it!!! AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Peters1992(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Well as far as am concerned about Nigeria politics, permit me to say that president Mohammodu Buhari is vicious of hazed political competence considering insecurity that looms the nation since his emergency.....
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by kennydora: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thunder fire patrotic buhari... Terrorist

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by sylvestersamuel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chai!!....i just pity people that will go 2 hell fire from nigeria,after passing through hell you will still end up in hell

if you know you are from a humble background,just give ur 2 christ now so u wont go to hell 4 d second time.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by samonak(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin
Yopcity:
Buhari = an adjective / verb,

Meaning:- to worsen situation /to install hardship/ bring evil i.e hunger, Terror, fear

E.g:- the village women wept because the new king is known to be buharic,

And a lot of children died because of the buharised state of thé hospital !
grin u too much jare! Buhari go soon enter English lexicon
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by chingymingy: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
babecode:
President Muhammadu Buhari has replied former President Olusegun Obasanjo who accused him of not doing enough to address the high level of insecurity in the country.

In an open letter on Monday, Obasanjo criticised Buhari’s government, saying the killings could not be swept under the carpet.

But speaking with national executives of the Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO) at Aso Rock on Tuesday, the president, who did not specifically mention Obasanjo’s name, said those criticising the “isolated cases” of insecurity in the country are not patriotic.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/you-are-not-patriotic-president-buhari-replies-obasanjo.html

Meaning he (Buhari) wasn't also patriotic when GEJ was the president.

Bubu abeg get sense na, you're to old to be this empty jaree

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by tiwiex(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
If You voted For buhari in 2015 only .....i Forgive You, but anyone that voted For him during 2019 may You Rot in hell.

I like this and I am guilty. It's a case of fool me once...
I lost confidence a month into his presidency after he made his first set of appointments. It was a sign of things to come. He hasn't disappointed.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by plaindealer: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
I with PMB 100% on this one.

The PDP and their usual ethnic and tribal separatists elements are all unpatriotic losers.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Pinkybush: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chai! Is this the person my cousin wanted me to vote and collect #1,500 during presidential election? Thank God I didn't sell my conscience.
He's a G**T in human clothing.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by endylake1986(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Bahddo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
OBJ should have forwarded this letter to PMB
Silently but instead he did it openly which I find it immature..
The points raised by OBJ are reasonable it is my hope
Our darling President PMB will act swiftly on the matter
it's now immaturity because he's criticizing Buhari? It's not new, he wrote open letters to GEJ too, and the nation applauded.

It's actually the wise thing to do, seeing as Nigeria has a president that is both tribally bigoted and mentally incompetent. He doesn't even respect the judiciary and our constitution, is it Obj's "silent" letter he'd consider?

At least Obj did not keep quiet and posterity would judge.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by opribo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
This old man bubu should just shut his mouth. Would the people be crying if there is no trouble. You know exactly what you doing but I assure you Nigeria will not go into war with anyone.

Rather Nigeria will stay and fundamentalist like you must go. It is the gullible people that caused this mess, we warned them about you they ignored. You cannot make a man who has nothing to lose a president, more so a very sick old man.
This is what we are going to contend with unless the court really do their work conscientiously.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Bizibi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
plaindealer:
I with PMB 100% on this one.

The PDP and their usual ethnic and tribal separatists elements are all unpatriotic losers.
smh....another APC sycophant with nothing upstairs.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Am sure someone told him to reply,the Buhari I know can not reply on his own,,,he must be told to do something by someone else before he does it push and start president,so keeping quiet in trying time is now patriotism mumu spits
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Nobisjoe1: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dumb ass president Dat can even take responsibility 4once

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Btruth: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
gbe enu buruku sohun. Ode!
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Treasure17(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Can't believe that despite your tenacity to rule this country under democracy, the opportunity came and you won. Yet things are getting worse every blessed day under your watch. Really dissapointed. If those ineptitude security chiefs you appointed can not proffer solution to our security challenges, why not relief them off their duties and deploy drastic strategy to curb this menace.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:

How can you be like this
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by socialmediaman: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
OBJ should have forwarded this letter to PMB
Silently but instead he did it openly which I find it immature..
The points raised by OBJ are reasonable it is my hope
Our darling President PMB will act swiftly on the matter

Don’t you think Buhari’s response was callous? Rather than tell us what his government is actively doing to curb the menace, he simply accepts it.

Other countries have security challenges, but In serious countries, government, through the police, goes after criminals and brings justice to victims.

Does Buhari act like a president who can secure lives and property or bring justice to victims of crime?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by kollinz1234(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
If You voted For buhari in 2015 only .....i Forgive You, but anyone that voted For him during 2019 may You Rot in hell.
what about those that voted him as revenge for 2015
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Honestly Buhari's efforts (best) are not good enough.
In a sane clime, he must have resigned together with his ineffective service chiefs.

Am sorry for Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AAC Expels Omoyele Sowore / Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.