Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics (21254 Views)

People Planning Protests Are Not Patriotic Nigerians — Umahi / I'm Full-blooded Ijaw Man And We're Bold, Courageous - Fubara Tells Critics / Nigeria Youth Are Not Patriotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by freeze001(f): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
OBJ should have forwarded this letter to PMB
Silently but instead he did it openly which I find it immature..
The points raised by OBJ are reasonable it is my hope
Our darling President PMB will act swiftly on the matter

What are you hoping for when he has already said that it is unpatriotic to complain or criticise his government for the massive insecurit witnesses acros all regions just because other countries experience same? How do you know these issues have not been raised privately before this letter? If he had forwrded it to Aso rock who told you Abba Kyari and gang would have let him see it?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Olujoe1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
and u think buhari would have read it ? Stop the joke, buhari was reacting because of the outrage the letter sparked rather than to pick from it then work on

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by oruma19: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerians are dieing by the day, this man is still calling it pockets of violence... God, is it when we all die he will admit Nigerians have been killed?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by mysteryman2014: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
If this is response from the president on the high level of insecurity in the country, then we are really in for a big trouble this country.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
People are dying you're asking for under G negotiations...Naija and irrelevant anger
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by plaindealer: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bizibi:
smh....another APC sycophant with nothing upstairs.

Another PDP sycophant and unpatriotic anti Nigerian element.

Nigeria is shining all over evil and evil wishers, including their evil letter writing masters.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by smileyoo: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
imagine the peculiar mindset of bubu: the world is experiencing, insecurity, hunger, corruption, e.t.c. why the noise.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Judemarco31(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
What I so much hate in my life is comparison, Nigerians voted Buhari based on his campaign promises and now because of his inability to carry out his campaign promises. He is now saying that other countries of the world have their own challenges, OK, because they have similar challenge, that makes him to relax while the country is on fire. And all these his partisan supporters can never tell him the truth because of selfish interests. Till some of them get their own head cut or any of their relation, they will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Vulcanheph(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Lol...what hell is greater than this shithole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......very soon with the way things are going the devil might be Scared of putting Nigerians in Hell, because What we have experienced in our country might make us not fear the place anymore.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Never Seen A Presidency So Disjointed,Inept,Clumsy,&Accursed As The Present One.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by akaahs(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
If You voted For buhari in 2015 only .....i Forgive You, but anyone that voted For him during 2019 may You Rot in hell.
Thank you for forgiven me but I assure you I didn't vote for him this 2019
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Gritti: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thunder are you busy?
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Ajixegun: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Arrgh! Waht a reponse from the president of a nation
God, I commit my safety and those of my loved ones into your hand in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by femarse: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

does it ever occur to u that u will still spent 30 years gathering knowledge and experience before u can see yourself as smart as obj by which time u will look at this post and see how stupid it was ??

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by dannybee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
oga dis is beyond silent letter

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Kayrich(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Obj is a complete hypocrite! I am actually unhappy with the insecurity and I'm dissapointed in PMB as an ex-general but don't let these politicians fool us again. They know exactly what is going on they are the ones playing politics with it. I even have an opinion that they sponsor all these. THIS ADMINISTRATION ISNT JUICY FOR THEM. That's just the truth. Na reverse psychology. They know everyone will hate and blame the government. Politicians and the so-called elder statesmen don't really care about the masses. They only complain when a particular government doesn't favor them. The matter long abeg but make OBJ just keep quiet .
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
"There is insecurity every where in the world"

This coming from a man that castigated every thing his predecessor did, even calling him a weakling, while boasting that he will sort out the insecurity issue in less than a year... Karma is so amazing!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Babaken(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
can he read what's on the paper.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by sterlingD(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
I can't believe Mr.President said this.This is the height of insensitivity to the plight of the citizens.So he means we should continue to keep quiet and be happy while villages and towns are systematically ransacked and families killed and wiped out.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Basher8583: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:

It is hypocritical for obasabjo to have publicly sent that letter.
There is a forum for present and past leaders of Nigeria to address insecurity and other issues in the country he should have done it there. What the old man wants to create a catastrophe before he kicks the bucket

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by omobaba1759: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Seriously, what's Mr president smoking? A man that appointed 10 northern Muslim men to head all the 10 law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by bumzylongs: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmm! Nigeria's president speech is always scary. Does this dude know the true meaning of patriotism?. I fear; He may not...
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by kotv: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
All APC wants is for everyone to continue living in lies. Everyday they make excuses for his incompetence. Wasn't he hired to fix insecurity instead lamenting it happens everywhere

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Reference(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
No comment. Said enough for years.... Nigerians should enjoy the country they made.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Obaakran: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
To all those who voted this govt..... Whatever Nigerians are facing..... You will face double..... Amen.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by useurkidney3121: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
To all those who voted this govt..... Whatever Nigerians are facing..... You will face double..... Amen.
Amen
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by tuniski: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Do you know whatt manner private contacts he has Had with Buhari?
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Jerrite(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Basher8583:

It is hypocritical for obasabjo to have publicly sent that letter.
There is a forum for present and past leaders of Nigeria to address insecurity and other issues in the country he should have done it there. What the old man wants to create a catastrophe before he kicks the bucket
Sir, it's like you are not understanding this thing. Nigeria is a major catastrophe right now... Like the catastrophic rate is more than a category 7 earthquake... Developed countries have natural disasters, we have full blown human disasters.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Ttipsy(f): 2:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Mr president, what exactly should we be patriotic about, the insecurity or your clueless government or herdsmen killing innocent pipo??

its obvious u don't understand the concept of patriotism

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Basher8583: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Jerrite:

Sir, it's like you are not understanding this thing. Nigeria is a major catastrophe right now... Like the catastrophic rate is more than a category 7 earthquake... Developed countries have natural disasters, we have full blown human disasters.

Abeg leave that one. You think so because everyone including you gateman has suddenly become an online journalist.

With the advent of cheap android phones abd super affordable data plans, every one (inccluding online beggars) can now become a journalist posting things that ordinarily happen but dont get media coverage.
You see Nigeria the way it is becos you have a wider view of things thanks to the proliferation of social media. This you didn't have in the past. Now you are panicking.
So what would you have done if you heard that soilders stormed Odi and Zaki Biam to kill all men in the village as a reprisal. This was carried out far back in 1999.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odi_massacre

Has Buhari done that? Recall he is also a general like Obasanjo tge letter writer who ordered the massacre.
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by orisa37: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
So it is patriotic to bring Aliens into your Parents' Bedroom to bleep your Mother and Sisters?

What a mischievous Misconception
Re: You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics by Alejobs: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.