Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) (9564 Views)

Prostitute Orangutan Chained To Bed, Shaved Daily & Forced To Have Sex With Men / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Elukapendragon(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2019
SODbaba2:
Did u not read the part that talked about DNA?

DNA almost the same not the same... so I have reasons to doubt
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
very very bad
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Zoroaster: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
Kingkun69:
i will have to ask you that since comprehension Is beyond you
my bad i didnt understand the comment cry
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by clive2u(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
They look alike sha
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by annolomy(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2019
SLAP44:
This is a serious case o grin
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2019
This is a Hoax...fake news
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2019
kelvine:
I cinge as I could not read the whole story.
Na fake story..Hoax
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Bestinstinct(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin Konji na Bastard. This is how they Invent new Diseases and Form Barbaric creatures. This is the combination that formed the likes of Tinubu and Obasanjo
Omo ale leleyi o cheesy
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Olorunnim: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Biologically it's possible because we share 99 percent of our DNA With Apes and in some it's closer.
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by WoeBetide666: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Haba it's not possible, we don't have the same number of chromosomes with orangutans to start with
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by PrincessB1(f): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2019
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by donwhit(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
It is fake news, it is not true, people should always double check every information.

And it is not possible for a human to impregnate an orangutan. Even though they are our closest relatives

Peace and love.
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by antagonist: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Olorunnim:
Biologically it's possible because we share 99 percent of our DNA With Apes and in some it's closer.

Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by nicepoker101(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Olorunnim:
true people like OBJ is a clear example grin
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by lovchalice(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na was oooo
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by timibare(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aye le ooo

Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Davoneskay(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
The guy should be full prepared to be a father. His baby mama is a rare gem. Begin dey buy baby load oooooo.
Modified: OP should be shaved and raped by 7 gay prophets for giving us fake news.
Thread Closed!
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Amuocha: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by lagosinnovator: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Can you see that not all of us are human . including our thieving politicians
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by EmmySparky(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
How can a human impregnate an animal... That's not possible scientifically... This is a big lie
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by moredollar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
uzohrome:
Which kind wahala be this an, so many unbelievable things happening within this Buhari era. Let bubu resign
wetin concern Buhari for this matter now?
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by moredollar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
EmmySparky:
How can a human impregnate an animal... That's not possible scientifically... This is a big lie
it's possible man
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by adenyma: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Balingz: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na wah o madness everywhere.
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by rapboss(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Even though I am not good at Sciences... I still remember vividly in Biology to be precise M.C. Michael... where it said that 'no two different species can interbreed...!!!

Thanks!!!
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by tonynweks: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
*Do You Want To Settle in Canada? Read This Now!*
What Every Man or Woman Ought to Know About Immigrating to Canada Aka The Two Ways To Relocate To Canada This Year!

It is no longer news that Canada is one of the best countries in the world that welcomes immigrants with skills. No wonder countless people from different countries including Nigeria are relocating to start a new and better life over there.

I am not the one to say “don’t relocate”.

If the conditions of Nigeria today is frustrating, then feel free to move.

The good news is that you can now get all the step by step guidance you need to relocate to Canada yourself from someone who has already done it for himself and many others.

I would be teaching 500 Nigerians on easy way to process your Visa and other traveling documents to CANADA/AUSTRALIA.
Click on the link below to learn more.

https:///KRJQ2esmJUVGXIdhJ7iit2
Re: Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Elukapendragon:
No....

The spermatozoa of a human cannot fertilize the Ova of another animal

please by guided
... My exact thoughts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. / OMG: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wear This? / BUSTED! Kenyan Security Guard Caught On CCTV Having Sex With Boss’ Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.