Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder (5069 Views)

Breaking: No Yoruba Elder Knows Anything About Tinubu's Childhood / Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nku5: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
We will completely demolish Nigeria, economically, politically....

In fact we will bring about a deposition of all Fulani kingdoms and restore Hausa Kingdoms back to their ancestral thrones.

To hell with Fulani Elders and your nobilities. Who do you think you are threatening Obasanjo with arrest?

Beside terrorism, what is your legacy in Nigeria, starting with Dan Fodio?

To hell with all terrorists! We want all Fulani out of Nigeria. To hell with you all!

Wetin happen? No worry they will soon pay you your N20k BMC allowance and you can resume supporting Buhari, Tinubu and insulting igbos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by valenu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
tomakint:

grin grin cheesy laugh out loud at "my Yoruba brother"
Before nko? We Igbos have no problem with Yorubas, except the fact that they are not straight forward. You'll think they are with you and the next moment, they are fighting and hating you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You have a valid point

Its about time yorubas and igbos keep their differences aside and tackle this issue

For all the noise we have been making over the years and insulting each other; we have never really had any confrontation or fight that led to bloodshed or any of that nonsense due to the civilized nature of both tribes

Unlike northerners that are barbaric savages. They have killed countless southerners over the years from sharia riots to even many other killings even the youth corpers killed during election etc

That ango Abdullahi is a bastard imagine saying if the fulanis are no longer safe they should return to the north; as if anyone is killing them in the south. The useless old man failed to even caution the herdsmen he also failed to warn the arewa youths that gave southerners 30days ultimatum

All this northern leaders have never spoken against the herdsmen manace

From the siltan, emir, arewa heads and their likes, governors. Governor el rufai publicly said he paid them huge amount of money for peace to reign. Can u imagine Indirectly funding them to be more equipped and get ammunitions and weapons
I repeat what I said the other day. You yorubas would have simply told Jonathan that you'd never vote for him. Instead, you collected billions for campaign, your obas collected 50 million naira each. You invited Jonathan and asked him to kneel down. You laid hands on his head and prayed for victory for Jonathan in the election.

On election day, you went out and voted against Jonathan. When we condemned the betrayal, you called it sophistication, wisdom etc

Now you want the igbos to work with you. How can we trust you?

What is the guarantee that you betray us and tag it sophistication again?

Why did wike chase you out of pdp?

You haven't done anything to deserve our trust but you've done lots to deserve our distrust.

I'm sorry, you yorubas should fix the mess you made.

We started preparing for this invasion since buhari took over.

You're on your own. Sorry!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by SLAP44: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
People are starting to see what Ojukwu saw in 1966

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by SLAP44: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
I repeat what I said the other day. You yorubas would have simply told Jonathan that you'd never vote for him. Instead, you collected billions for campaign, your obas collected 50 million naira each. You invited Jonathan and asked him to kneel down. You laid hands on his head and prayed for victory for Jonathan in the election.

On election day, you went out and voted against Jonathan. When we condemned the betrayal, you called it sophistication, wisdom etc

You haven't done anything to deserve our trust but you've done lots to deserve our distrust.

Wow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:

Lol nna o

I no be yoruba o

I just feel its about we and them form a mini alliance to checkmate this northern rascality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Zikora1000(f): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
kponkedenge:

And firefire
yes dear. Fire fire! How did I manage to forget that honest and truthful guy. True omoluabis that truly love Yoruba land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol nna o

I no be yoruba o

I just feel its about we and them form a mini alliance to checkmate this northern rascality
We can work with the binis, the middlebelt and the SS.

You underrate the heartlessness of the westerners.

This people saw the killings of thousands of people in benue, they didn't show any form of remorse.

The yorubas still went ahead and voted buhari because of presidency.

If we form an alliance with the yorubas to resist the Fulanis, is it not possible for the yorubas to break the alliance if the Fulanis promise them presidency once again?

The reason the yorubas are looking for an alliance now is because the Fulanis are now Killing them.

If the Fulanis are killing the rest of Nigerians and not killing the yorubas, they would not flinch and they would still support buhari because of 2023.

That's the kind of people they are.

Before we make an alliance with yorubas, let them answer this question. WHY DIDN'T THE YORUBAS SPEAK UP WHEN THE FULANIS WERE KILLING THE PEOPLE OF BENUE?

if i ask why they voted buhari despite the killings, they would deny that they voted buhari. They would claim that they didn't. That the election was rigged.

But why didn't they speak up against the killings?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Cletus77(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

What was the other option?

Another Fulani named Atiku?
If you don't understand me..never quote me again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
SLAP44:
People are starting to see what Ojukwu saw in 1966
Ojukwu saw is and called awolowo and showed awolowo what he had seen.

Awolowo promised to pull out. Then betrayed ojukwu because he was made minister of finance.

If we ally with the yorubas now to resist the Fulanis, the yorubas will betray us just as awolowo did.

Blood doesn't lie.

We're wiser this time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
We can work with the binis, the middlebelt and the SS.

You underrate the heartlessness of the westerners.

This people saw the killings of thousands of people in benue, they didn't show any form of remorse.

The yorubas still went ahead and voted buhari because of presidency.

If we form an alliance with the yorubas to resist the Fulanis, is it not possible for the yorubas to break the alliance if the Fulanis promise them presidency once again?

The reason the yorubas are looking for an alliance now is because the Fulanis are now Killing them.

If the Fulanis are killing the rest of Nigerians and not killing the yorubas, they would not flinch and they would still support buhari because of 2023.

That's the kind of people they are.

Before we make an alliance with yorubas, let them answer this question. WHY DIDN'T THE YORUBAS SPEAK UP WHEN THE FULANIS WERE KILLING THE PEOPLE OF BENUE?

if i ask why they voted buhari despite the killings, they would deny that they voted buhari. They would claim that they didn't. That the election was rigged.

But why didn't they speak up against the killings?
Its unfortunate though

I think the yorubas especially the christians and atheist yorubas needs to enlighten their brethrens.

I think Christian Yorubas actually spoke against the killings in benue.

Seriously to me it almost laughable being a yoruba muslim and i don't mean it as an insult. I have come to realise that the average northern muslim despise them alot; i wasn't surprised when i got to hear that they aren't allowed to lead prayer or even sight the moon during ramdan. Imagine
It beats me why they cant disassociate themselves from their northern counterparts and form their own body or group rather they prefer to continually asslick the northerners and ridicule their Christian brothers

Honestly Christian yorubas and non christians actually voted against buhari in large. If you check the stats you will see that buhari didnt win south west with a large margin. I am only defending them because a yoruba friend of mine so much despise buhari and voted against him

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by SLAP44: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
Ojukwu saw is and called awolowo and showed awolowo what he had seen.

Awolowo promised to pull out. Then betrayed ojukwu because he was made minister of finance.

If we ally with the yorubas now to resist the Fulanis, the yorubas will betray us just as awolowo did.

Blood doesn't lie.

We're wiser this time.

I just feel sorry for them. Awolowo really pushed them into this wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Its unfortunate though

I think the yorubas especially the christians and atheist yorubas needs to enlighten their brethrens.

I think Christian Yorubas actually spoke against the killings in benue.

Seriously to me it almost laughable being a yoruba muslim and i don't mean it as an insult. I have come to realise that the average northern muslim despise them alot; i wasn't surprised when i got to hear that they aren't allowed to lead prayer or even sight the moon during ramdan. Imagine
It beats me why they cant disassociate themselves from their northern counterparts and form their own body or group rather they prefer to continually asslick the northerners and ridicule their Christian brothers

Honestly Christian yorubas and non christians actually voted against buhari in large. If you check the stats you will see that buhari didnt win south west with a large margin. I am only defending them because a yoruba friend of mine so much despise buhari and voted against him
My point is, they yorubas cannot think for themselves. They actions is always dependent on the leadership. They are one dimensional and behave like sheeps. They follow their leaders blindly. Unlike the people of SE and SS who think for themselves. I'm just giving my many reasons why we cannot ally with this people.

If we are to ally with the yorubas, would you also ally with the yoruba Muslims when you know that the yoruba Muslims is loyal to Islam?

So many reasons why we should let them fix their mess themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by johnmartus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dont be fool by media study the background of the situation instead of being emotional. I can authoritatively say Pdp and some top igbo leaders are behind fulani menace. If you are doubting me ask yourself how funke olakurin was only the one assassinated and they left other people to go? Fulani dont kill without collect ransom fulani will never cover his face with mask
Those people behind this killings doing it for 2023 purposes they want to destabilise our region so we can attack innocent fulani that cohabit with their host for many years without break of law the worst things the fulani man involved in was to destroy farmer crops and that is normal Because whenever that happened they pay for damage.
MetaPhysical:
We will completely demolish Nigeria, economically, politically....

In fact we will bring about a deposition of all Fulani kingdoms and restore Hausa Kingdoms back to their ancestral thrones.

To hell with Fulani Elders and your nobilities. Who do you think you are threatening Obasanjo with arrest?

Beside terrorism, what is your legacy in Nigeria, starting with Dan Fodio?

To hell with all terrorists! We want all Fulani out of Nigeria. To hell with you all!
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
SLAP44:

I just feel sorry for them. Awolowo really pushed them into this wahala
When that vanguard editor called them slowpoke, I perfectly understood the man.

You see the yoruba nation. I'll not lie to you, the yoruba nation is blessed. Unlike the other regions, The British came and set a good foundation for infrastructural development for them. They have a working seaport, they have intellects, they have a working traditional system of government. They are educated, they have natural resources etc.

The yorubas have all it takes to be the wealthiest country in Africa.

If there's anybody who should be fighting for an independent nation, it should be the yorubas.

If Nigeria breaks, they already have infrastructure in place unlike the other regions where they have to start the nation building process...

How they allow themselves to be slaves of cattle readers and shoeshiners is what I'll never understand.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by powerhouse3(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
The election of ONDO and OYO state truly reflect that not all yorubas voted Buhari...

And having stay in jigawa for sometime, it's dawn on me that even the hausa are handicap with the situation the found themselves with fulani

IN war, it's self interest first before anything... I said this base on supposed betrayal people keep hammering on the yorubas..

So if they like (yoruba_ibo) they should come together or dwell on past that will never bear fruit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
All of you guys on here attacking the OP what is really your aim? Don’t you all know both Buhari and Atiku are the same Fulani guys with the same mindset tho with different ways of showing it.

Did Atiku ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen killings happening all around the country, has he ever lent a voice to all these inhuman activities of these herdsmen?

You Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Atiku while the Yoruba gave Buhari a slight win, so why all these constant rubbish ego tripping that both Igbo and Yoruba are constantly engaged in on Nairaland.

I don’t understand Hausa, but I sometimes use translator to check their comments online and what those guys always spit out is damn dangerous to the south. I know we Igbos and Yorubas got our ego and but I think it’s time to stop this constant rubbish.

Instead of Ango Abdullahi to condemn the activities of the herdsmen, he went on to say they should retreat to the north thereby trying to claim fulanis are the victims.

Atiku isn't bubari in any way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by SLAP44: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
When that vanguard editor called them slowpoke, I perfectly understood the man.

You see the yoruba nation. I'll not lie to you, the yoruba nation is blessed. Unlike the other regions, The British came and set a good foundation for infrastructural development for them. They have a working seaport, they have intellects, they have a working traditional system of government. They are educated, they have natural resources etc.

The yorubas have all it takes to be the wealthiest country in Africa.

If there's anybody who should be fighting for an independent nation, it should be the yorubas.

If Nigeria breaks, they already have infrastructure in place unlike the other regions where they have to start the nation building process...

How they allow themselves to be slaves of cattle readers and shoeshiners is what I'll never understand.

I think it has to do with shame. Shame will not allow them fight to stay independent after helping to quash Biafra and the betrayal. That will be one heavy humble pie which I don't think can be forced through their regional oesophagus grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by orble: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I speak Hausa very fluently, I read and write it very well.

I have gone around Hausa blogs on internet today and I see whay you guys dont see. These people have a sense of entitlement on Nigeria.

Ango spoke about recruiting and reinforcing fulanis across West Africa to wage war in Nigeria and he even bragged they would not loose a war. Many Northerners consider Ango Abdullahi one of their heros. A man over 80yr old talking like that....you know there is more going on that they are not speaking aloud for us to hear...or just contained within their own cycle and out of our earshots.

I inflitrated their blog circuits many years ago and even attend social events with some of them.

Yakassai spoke and said he wants Buhari to revisit and immediately start working on 2014 confab. The same man who spoke against it few years ago. So Obasanjo's letter is having effect.

Their blogs are lit up today calling for war.

We will cripple their future and sack them from their thrones and return Hausa to their rightful place. This side of West Africa was doing allright until Fulani settled. It has not been the same since.

Enough!
"O to Gee" to fulani!

Better keep your identity well grounded

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by SLAP44: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
orble:

Better keep your identity well grounded

I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by duncun: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by mightyhaze: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cletus77:

To the bolded...
But yet you decided to reinforce failure and openly support it upon how u came across their plans years ago?
Why are human beings like dis? So if it wasn't for karma, you'll still be smiling in hypocrisy??
u brain cells dey spark wella

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by mightyhaze: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril. He is just angry, very soon ,his anger will subside and he will go back to licking Buhari's Yansh. You see in this Nairaland, the only Yoruba guy that has proven his loyalty times and times again is Tomakint that I sometimes wonder if he have igbo blood flowing in his veins.
fire fire too. DAT guy is an enigma

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nkwuocha: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

Slap da slowpoke. Were!!!

Lol.Even imbe'ciles this days get mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by fx45(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
tunjiajayi:
How shallow can you get?

To hell with you.
tunjiajayi, so you're one of those Fulani terrorists masquerading as Afonjas Afonjas una see una life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by fx45(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Zikora1000:
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril. He is just angry, very soon ,his anger will subside and he will go back to licking Buhari's Yansh. You see in this Nairaland, the only Yoruba guy that has proven his loyalty times and times again is Tomakint that I sometimes wonder if he have igbo blood flowing in his veins.
Not only Tomakint... Firefire has been consistent and unapologetic. He's a real Yoruba warrior

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by orisa37: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
They think we are under Marshal Law, like under Abacha. So much ignorance in the Fulani Culture. We are in a Democracy and this time around the US, UK & Russia will fight for OBJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.Even imbe'ciles this days get mouth.

Good observation. Ewu. Epileptic Atikulator slave.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nkwuocha: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

Good observation. Ewu. Epileptic Atikulator slave.
Lmao!You think say i be you wey dey suck fulani Co'ck?! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / Ebere In Igbo Means Mercy, Ebele In Ijaw Means Sweet / 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.