Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder (5078 Views)

Breaking: No Yoruba Elder Knows Anything About Tinubu's Childhood / Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 4:50am On Jul 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are the daft one here.
I have no time to read rubbish.
Kalu has no say concerning land anywhere in the east.

Mumu.

You are not intelligent enough for this type of discussion then. Go back to join your peers at the playground then.

Bye bye kiddo.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2019
nkwuocha:

Even the fool u posted sef worst pass you.Atkeast your stup1dity no reach him own.

Oponu

Las las, you showed the world how confused you are. Imagine how you contradicted yourself blatantly.

Obviously, your post have identified your level of stupidity.

Politics and intelligent matters are way beyond your IQ.

Go to jokes section and stop embarrassing yourself here.

Bye bye, clown.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by AnalQueenluci: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2019
valenu:
I dey my own lane naa, you this afonja pretending to be igbo. You no dey shame?
she isnt please
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kernniejay(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Wetin dis two unrepentant afonjas dey discuss here sef? sad
who dash monkey banana? park well or maintain your lane, no try to cross my path.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Cletus77(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2019
kernniejay:

who dash monkey banana? park well or maintain your lane, no try to cross my path.
Wetin dey do this one?
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kernniejay(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:
Wetin dey do this one?
Be guided, we are not mates.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
valenu:

Hahahahaha! See this one ooo. You sabi wetin be school? I no blame u. Dey show yourself, I go soon expose your stupidity here.
No response for a fool. Bye. Continue in your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
goldenarrow:

Mumu.

You are not intelligent enough for this type of discussion then. Go back to join your peers at the playground then.

Bye bye kiddo.
No time for cowards. Bye.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
valenu:
Lol! This is not how to respond to someone you think is a fool. When you reply a fool, you are equally a fool. Next time, just ignore the fool and move on. Don't reply at all. That's why I can't measure your own level of stupidity.

Meanwhile, you started it first. I know you will regret entering my lane the first place. Next time, just mind your business.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: See The Noble Man That Is Likely To Succeed Buhari, Not Tinubu / See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. / Southeast NASS Caucus Condemns Killings, Destruction In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.