Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder (5075 Views)

Breaking: No Yoruba Elder Knows Anything About Tinubu's Childhood / Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
Dem don't see una finish. grin cheesy
MetaPhysical:
We will completely demolish Nigeria, economically, politically....

In fact we will bring about a deposition of all Fulani kingdoms and restore Hausa Kingdoms back to their ancestral thrones.

To hell with Fulani Elders and your nobilities. Who do you think you are threatening Obasanjo with arrest?

Beside terrorism, what is your legacy in Nigeria, starting with Dan Fodio?

To hell with all terrorists! We want all Fulani out of Nigeria. To hell with you all!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kernniejay(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

Good observation. Ewu. Epileptic Atikulator slave.
You dey mind the lunatic atiku poo eater. his dry brain has been vandalized due to his senseless atikulation.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
All of you guys on here attacking the OP what is really your aim? Don’t you all know both Buhari and Atiku are the same Fulani guys with the same mindset tho with different ways of showing it.

Did Atiku ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen killings happening all around the country, has he ever lent a voice to all these inhuman activities of these herdsmen?

You Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Atiku while the Yoruba gave Buhari a slight win, so why all these constant rubbish ego tripping that both Igbo and Yoruba are constantly engaged in on Nairaland.

I don’t understand Hausa, but I sometimes use translator to check their comments online and what those guys always spit out is damn dangerous to the south. I know we Igbos and Yorubas got our ego and but I think it’s time to stop this constant rubbish.

Instead of Ango Abdullahi to condemn the activities of the herdsmen, he went on to say they should retreat to the north thereby trying to claim fulanis are the victims.
You can never and should never put Atiku and buhari on the same pedestal.
I hope you understand that Atiku has two wives from the south,one Igbo and the other Yoruba.
Now use your brain and understand that Atiku was a lesser evil. Even the north knew that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Yamree, face east!
Go slam ya faking head before the caliphate throne.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
orisa37:
Seconded.
Well,you are seconding at a late hour.
Everyone must dance to his /her music.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
valenu:

Before nko? We Igbos have no problem with Yorubas, except the fact that they are not straight forward. You'll think they are with you and the next moment, they are fighting and hating you.
Abeg,speak for yourself. Everybody should be on their own lane biko.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
I repeat what I said the other day. You yorubas would have simply told Jonathan that you'd never vote for him. Instead, you collected billions for campaign, your obas collected 50 million naira each. You invited Jonathan and asked him to kneel down. You laid hands on his head and prayed for victory for Jonathan in the election.

On election day, you went out and voted against Jonathan. When we condemned the betrayal, you called it sophistication, wisdom etc

Now you want the igbos to work with you. How can we trust you?

What is the guarantee that you betray us and tag it sophistication again?

Why did wike chase you out of pdp?

You haven't done anything to deserve our trust but you've done lots to deserve our distrust.

I'm sorry, you yorubas should fix the mess you made.

We started preparing for this invasion since buhari took over.

You're on your own. Sorry!
Thank you. Everyone one should be on his/her lane.
Everybody, carry your cross.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol nna o

I no be yoruba o

I just feel its about we and them form a mini alliance to checkmate this northern rascality
Which mini alliance?
OYO.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
My point is, they yorubas cannot think for themselves. They actions is always dependent on the leadership. They are one dimensional and behave like sheeps. They follow their leaders blindly. Unlike the people of SE and SS who think for themselves. I'm just giving my many reasons why we cannot ally with this people.

If we are to ally with the yorubas, would you also ally with the yoruba Muslims when you know that the yoruba Muslims is loyal to Islam?

So many reasons why we should let them fix their mess themselves.
Very true,because the Yoruba Christians have refused to distinguish themselves from the Muslims. They keep trying to mix both religions together.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Ejanla07: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
All of you guys on here attacking the OP what is really your aim? Don’t you all know both Buhari and Atiku are the same Fulani guys with the same mindset tho with different ways of showing it.

Did Atiku ever condemned the Fulani herdsmen killings happening all around the country, has he ever lent a voice to all these inhuman activities of these herdsmen?

You Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Atiku while the Yoruba gave Buhari a slight win, so why all these constant rubbish ego tripping that both Igbo and Yoruba are constantly engaged in on Nairaland.

I don’t understand Hausa, but I sometimes use translator to check their comments online and what those guys always spit out is damn dangerous to the south. I know we Igbos and Yorubas got our ego and but I think it’s time to stop this constant rubbish.

Instead of Ango Abdullahi to condemn the activities of the herdsmen, he went on to say they should retreat to the north thereby trying to claim fulanis are the victims.

Igbos will never align with yorubas.. Point of no return

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnmartus:
Dont be fool by media study the background of the situation instead of being emotional. I can authoritatively say Pdp and some top igbo leaders are behind fulani menace. If you are doubting me ask yourself how funke olakurin was only the one assassinated and they left other people to go? Fulani dont kill without collect ransom fulani will never cover his face with mask
Those people behind this killings doing it for 2023 purposes they want to destabilise our region so we can attack innocent fulani that cohabit with their host for many years without break of law the worst things the fulani man involved in was to destroy farmer crops and that is normal Because whenever that happened they pay for damage.
Smh for foolishness and slavery.
Keep mentioning Igbo's instead of facing your battles.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
stefanbanach:
I repeat what I said the other day. You yorubas would have simply told Jonathan that you'd never vote for him. Instead, you collected billions for campaign, your obas collected 50 million naira each. You invited Jonathan and asked him to kneel down. You laid hands on his head and prayed for victory for Jonathan in the election.

On election day, you went out and voted against Jonathan. When we condemned the betrayal, you called it sophistication, wisdom etc

You haven't done anything to deserve our trust but you've done lots to deserve our distrust.

Don't be mistaken, my dear. Yoruba do not need anyone to fight their battles for them. Have you forgotten how fast Igbo ran away from Lagos and other parts of the West during the June 12 crisis? Or we need to remind you how their ancestors ran and fled to their hinterlands during the crisis of 1966 and 67, prior to the Civil War?

When they came back we gladly handed over their lands and properties they cowardly left behind, while the Ikwerres in Port Harcourt whom they claimed to be their brothers refused to return the properties to them. The Ikweres said they (Igbos) deserved to be punished for sabotage, cowardice and deserting in the face of War.

Please check history of this country very well before you post comments.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Atiku isn't bubari in any way
Please explain.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Edokingdom: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by 1x2x3: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
All malam with him kettle.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by valenu(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Abeg,speak for yourself. Everybody should be on their own lane biko.
I dey my own lane naa, you this afonja pretending to be igbo. You no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kernniejay(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

So, that she-goat has been captured? Allahu Akbar!!!
Lols, by the time she is released, her brain must have come back to factory setting.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
kernniejay:

Lols, by the time she is released, her brain must have come back to factory setting.

Such animals need some taming. And tamed, they shall be. Factory aka Default Settings loading. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by kernniejay(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

Such animals need some taming. And tamed, they shall be. Factory aka Default Settings loading. shocked shocked shocked
Na so, i ain't got their time. And surprisingly, many of them are mere under-aged untrained kids that is not up to my office cleaner or mai guard.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by goldenarrow: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
kernniejay:

Na so, i ain't got their time. And surprisingly, many of them are mere under-aged untrained kids that is not up to my office cleaner or mai guard.

That is the poo side of the free data all these network providers dey dash them. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Cletus77(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
kernniejay:

goldenarrow:

That is the poo side of the free data all these network providers dey dash them. Nonsense and ingredients.
Wetin dis two unrepentant afonjas dey discuss here sef? sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nkwuocha: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldenarrow:

Na you and your leaders be c-ock suckers and a.ss lickers naaa. Abi you no rmbr ni. Check you history naaa, Atikulator.

Even the fool u posted sef worst pass you.Atkeast your stup1dity no reach him own.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by MetaPhysical: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:

In the aftermath of a calamity and "under one week" we have disrupted the Northern mindset and rocked the boat ...in fact we sent delegates to Abuja the Nigerian capital and held a public protest so the three arms of government can hear us loud and clear. Miyetti allah and their evil Elders of North all the way to Sultan and Presidency are rushing to pacify Yoruba's anger.

Do we look like we need your alliance to face North? Please mind your ego!
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by MetaPhysical: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Ooni Speaks...

“Securing lives and properties of Nigerians is the primary responsibility of the government. What is happening to us in Yorubaland at the moment if not urgently curtailed by the government may force our people to come with a communal security approach which may not ugur well for the unity of this country we have always laboured for.”

“This is a disgusting payback to a man like Pa Fasoranti who has lived his life for the stability of this country. It is a height of terrorism which is highly condemnable regardless of the tribes involved, no one deserves to be killed.

Kaabiyesi O!
Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

In the aftermath of a calamity and "under one week" we have disrupted the Northern mindset and rocked the boat ...in fact we sent delegates to Abuja the Nigerian capital and held a public protest so the three arms of government can hear us loud and clear. Miyetti allah and their evil Elders of North all the way to Sultan and Presidency are rushing to pacify Yoruba's anger.

Do we look like we need your alliance to face North? Please mind your ego!

Nobody rushes to pacify the anger of their slaves.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Brought Grief To A Yoruba Elder, & Asking For Arrest Of Another Elder by nwanyionitsha: 2:26am On Jul 18, 2019
valenu:
I dey my own lane naa, you this afonja pretending to be igbo. You no dey shame?
Nwa atulu ,I have no time for illiterates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

- / Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much / Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.