Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (8250 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ok by emblem2d(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2019
jieta:
seriously!!! your cousin, like you can actually sleep with your sister am sure of it.
No! You're wrong, Cousins are not your blood they're only your relatives. Your blood sista is one with same parent, Get it right...! Fact:; do u knw that 4th generation in a family geneology are free to marry each other no matter the culture and traditon!?? I.e your 4th cousin: It is normal.
Re: ok by Unique9: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2019
don't commit incest! it's an abomination.

1 Like

Re: ok by dannybrasky(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Guys i need your help this evening one of my beautiful cousin came by we all sat and watch a movie one thing led to another she started touching my dick b4 i know what is happening she already had it in her mouth i couldnt stop her my brains got locked out briefly I busted in 5 mins in her mouth and she swallowed it she said she loves it and it Makes a woman's body look fresh . My main worry now is will she get pregnant .?
Thanks

Re: ok by ebonyggurl(f): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:

thank you aunty wey mumu grin grin grin grin grin
You wey collect bj from your cousin, nor be you mumu? Olodo

1 Like

Re: ok by Olorunnim: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Your cousin bj'd you and you're telling us.
Re: ok by Abee79(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
undecided

Re: ok by nicepoker101(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2019
emblem2d:
smiley smileyi also had thesame experince with my beautiful cousin, we started our intimacy from childhood; there is this strange emotional feelings we have for eachother at a point the Dad almost got to know about it buh thr was nothing he could do. Right now we're in thesame university we nw have our privacy, i went to visit her and the only thing dah stoped us is Condom; we romanced, kiss, foreplays... It was a juicy xperince though.
Pls I beg you. Do not pray for a girl child.

1 Like

Re: ok by ADRIAN88(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Guys i need your help this evening one of my beautiful cousin came by we all sat and watch a movie one thing led to another she started touching my dick b4 i know what is happening she already had it in her mouth i couldnt stop her my brains got locked out briefly I busted in 5 mins in her mouth and she swallowed it she said she loves it and it Makes a woman's body look fresh . My main worry now is will she get pregnant .?
Thanks

Previously on nairaland stories that never happenned.

2 Likes

Re: ok by Stargurl20(f): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ashakasha
Re: ok by Boxer007(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

Brother . So how long did he suk your dik sir?

1 Like

Re: ok by emmancipated(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
yes she'll get pregnant, just that when the pregnancy is due, she'll have to vomit the baby since you had MouthAction with her.
Re: ok by rodney22(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes, she sure will get pregnant. Since u were given birth to tru mouth.
Re: ok by ajasbaba(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
YOU NEED BRAIN CHECK
Re: ok by alphaNomega: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

How old are you?
Re: ok by alphaNomega: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians and sex with their family members!!!

Many Europeans, Indians and Chinese do it. So what?! tongue
Re: ok by Bigcowhorn: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

Congrats bro, you will soon be a father!!!

It could even be twins seeing as you planted your seed in her stomach directly through the mouth.
Re: ok by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Your cousin stay way dont do it again its wrong that's like incest ....nothing like pregnancy no worry

1 Like

Re: ok by lagosinnovator: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
you should do the one that will make her pregnant. i wish you know. pampers is fucking costly
Re: ok by tchidi066(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes she will definitely get pregnant... Wat are you going to do about it...
Re: ok by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ur cousin is like ur sister oo.na abomination to dey do oza room tinzs with her.
Re: ok by laughitall(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
emblem2d:
smiley smileyi also had thesame experince with my beautiful cousin, we started our intimacy from childhood; there is this strange emotional feelings we have for eachother at a point the Dad almost got to know about it buh thr was nothing he could do. Right now we're in thesame university we nw have our privacy, i went to visit her and the only thing dah stoped us is Condom; we romanced, kiss, foreplays... It was a juicy xperince though.
and person go marry am ... God punish you

1 Like

Re: ok by mysteryman2014: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
emblem2d:

Dangerous play, you may regret.
Re: ok by def111(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

If this is true... Expect more from her. Cos she will continue to suck you till you die

1 Like

Re: ok by WoeBetide666: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lmao
Re: ok by tobby20: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks
Just say you want attention
Your cousin gave you bj mtcheew
Re: ok by tobby20: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
emblem2d:
No! You're wrong, Cousins are not your blood they're only your relatives. Your blood sista is one with same parent, Get it right...! Fact:; do u knw that 4th generation in a family geneology are free to marry each other no matter the culture and traditon!?? I.e your 4th cousin: It is normal.
Coming from a cousin fucker human being.I'm not suprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Most Men Want In A Woman...let Me Spill D Beans / Begging your wife for Sex / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.