Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (8164 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by mmadu5(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
testing the mic

3 Likes

Re: ok by FRANKLINHILLZ: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
mmadu5:
Guys i need your help this evening one of my beautiful cousin came by we all sat and watch a movie one thing led to another she started touching my dick b4 i know what is happening she already had it in her mouth i couldnt stop her my brains got locked out briefly I busted in 5 mins in her mouth and she swallowed it she said she loves it and it Makes a woman's body look fresh . My main worry now is will she get pregnant .?
Thanks
Olodo

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by Tolexander: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
mmadu5:
Guys i need your help this evening one of my beautiful cousin came by we all sat and watch a movie one thing led to another she started touching my dick b4 i know what is happening she already had it in her mouth i couldnt stop her my brains got locked out briefly I busted in 5 mins in her mouth and she swallowed it she said she loves it and it Makes a woman's body look fresh . My main worry now is will she get pregnant .?
Thanks
how will Nigeria’s future be okay with this kinda youth?

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ok by Ibeekaay: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks
Yes, she'd be pregnant with a little bit of your stupidity contained in your infected joystick milk

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Hopefully her olosho genes does not run in the family....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Pictures and videos or no advice. undecided embarassed
mmadu5:
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: ok by GOFRONT(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Nigerians and sex with their family members!!!

3 Likes

Re: ok by HaryoBamex(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Guys should we tell him..?

Don't worry, u will soon be a father.

How old are you first?

8 Likes

Re: ok by TheNurse(f): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Smh!
Re: ok by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2019
The youths of our generation, every time two people of opposite sex gather, the first thing that comes to their mind is sex

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ok by baur(m): 5:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Learner
Re: ok by rex444(m): 5:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
The youths of our generation, every time two people of opposite sex gather, the first thing that comes to their mind is sex
this is the reason you can't talk or invite a gal over without this question, what will you give me

1 Like

Re: ok by MarianaTrench: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Pregnancy from just BJ?
Re: ok by Jayrockk: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Werey

3 Likes

Re: ok by emblem2d(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2019
smiley smileyi also had thesame experince with my beautiful cousin, we started our intimacy from childhood; there is this strange emotional feelings we have for eachother at a point the Dad almost got to know about it buh thr was nothing he could do. Right now we're in thesame university we nw have our privacy, i went to visit her and the only thing dah stoped us is Condom; we romanced, kiss, foreplays... It was a juicy xperince though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ok by aristocratic5(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Just Passing
Re: ok by Portgas(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

MUMU
Re: ok by ebuka10box(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Bro your cousin is like your sister oooo, how did u do it cuz where I come from shit like that is an abomination

2 Likes

Re: ok by horhizah(f): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2019
mmadu5:
Thanks

Ha! She's already pregnant. In fact, that's the fastest way to impregnate a lady. There's a 99.5% likelihood that she is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by respect80(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Nonsensical nonsense
Mtcheeeew
Re: ok by mmadu5(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2019
horhizah:

Ha! She's already pregnant. In fact, that's the fastest way to impregnate a lady. There's a 99.5% likelihood that she is.

thank you aunty wey mumu grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ok by fr3do(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2019
troll
Re: ok by jieta: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2019
emblem2d:
smiley smileyi also had thesame experince with my beautiful cousin, we started our intimacy from childhood; there is this strange emotional feelings we have for eachother at a point the Dad almost got to know about it buh thr was nothing he could do. Right now we're in thesame university we nw have our privacy, i went to visit her and the only thing dah stoped us is Condom; we romanced, kiss, foreplays... It was a juicy xperince though.
seriously!!! your cousin, like you can actually sleep with your sister am sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: ok by stewiepeter: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2019
na wa oh
Re: ok by jbazic(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Op you na attention seeker, if you should know what bj is then how could you not know one doesn't get pregnant through mouth? You get luck say u no near me, you for chop knock now.
Re: ok by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
bad
Re: ok by clive2u(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
Open is she the Nigerian version of cousin or the actual version of cousin?

You're an ode sha, at this Age a grown as dude don't know what gets a girl pregnant.

1 Like

Re: ok by konkonbilo(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: ok by Exponent123(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Your cousin?

Too bad. She won't get pregnant though but please that's an abominable act.

1 Like

Re: ok by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Before nko, when you bring your your TV plug close to an wall socket ,what are u supposed to ,if not to plug it

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.