Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Actress Yvonne Nelson Regret Not Being Serious In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Nelson Regret Not Being Serious In School (319 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Nelson Regret Not Being Serious In School by shegesup: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
A well known Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson shared her regret and experience during her school days, the actress in an interview revealed her altitude during her school days that she was never serious with books. she also explained the challenges she faced in trying to re-sit for some papers she failed after her Senior High School (SHS) Examination. she said,

Copied From
https://shegesup.com.ng/2019/07/16/actress-yvonne-nelson-regret-not-being-serious-in-school/

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Is A Victim Of The Nigerian Church & Society & So Is Pastor Biodun / Nothing Is As Liberating And Motivating As Staying In Your Lane - Toke Makinwa / My Father Cried And Barbed My Hair When He Saw Me Kissing- Davido Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.