Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

[STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy (743 Views)

[STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy – Episode 2 / Romance Story] Diary Of A Virgin Boy / Romantic Story :- Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy by officialunique: 2:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Remember that time, when your mother sat you down, looked you in the eyes and said “Be careful of wolves in human flesh, they are only out to devour, play with your emotions and hurt your feelings” she was talking about men like me, as a matter of fact she probably was referring to me in particular.

Real full Story Below:
https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2019/07/17/story-diary-randy-tanke-boy/

Re: [STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy by Olorunnim: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
How far cholera still dey there? if you're a true tanke boy you'll know.
Re: [STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Front seat booked grin Pepsi and popcorn in my hand, Ride on OP.. I dey here with you..
Unilorin Demon

(1) (Reply)

JAPA--A Nigerian Story Of Survival / phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) / "life Digest;my Quest To Know"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.