Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff (11109 Views)

Konga Lays Off 10% Of Its Staff / Zenith Bank Set To Layoff Its Staff / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by Hpkins: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2010
It's amazing how people can latch on to a tissue of lies and feed on these like a pack of hungry hyenas. Standard Chartered has maintained a dignified silence on this issue because its pointless to have an argument with deranged people. Observers will not notice the difference. I have been following the exchange on this site for a while now and now have a better understanding of what Goebbels did for Adolf Hitler during the 2nd World War. It's actually very simple to have humans mouth all sorts of diatribes and spit foam at the mouth through subtle indoctrination. I personally find it ludicrous that someone has decided to use this poor lady's name to vent their spleen on the institution. Her family is pretty angry that they have been made to look indigent. As if they came to the bank with a begging bowl and got rejected. Nothing could be farther from the truth. They never approached the bank for help because they could afford to pay her bills. Easily in fact. The money raised for her by her colleagues was purely as a gesture of support, not because she EVER asked for help. It will take someone possessed by demons to reduce the salary of a direct report who's ill. I find it amazing that many people in this forum swallowed that lie hook, line and sinker. As for checking her statement of account, thats easy. Many people in the bank have done that already for obvious reasons. Anyone who came across that story will naturally be curious and since the people in charge of the bank's systems are not heavenly bodies, go figure. Sorry to bust your bubble all, but if this incident has taught you nothing else, you should learn that its always more practical to get two sides of a story before foaming at the mouth. There's nothing as pathetic as coming across as an authority on an issue you know next to nothing about. I have read very few reasonable posts on this topic. That's one of our major banes as a people and probably a major force holding back our progress as a nation. We think we are smart, intelligent, quick off the switch etc. So why are we so backward? Why is our entire system in shambles? Go figure. Everyone is an authority on everything! Absolutely ridiculous.
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by Hpkins: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2010
By the way, has it occurred to anyone to find out why she couldnt be treated here? Our rulers fly outside the country to treat headaches. For obvious reasons. Our healthcare system is in shambles! Of course, that's also the fault of Standard Chartered Bank! Most definitely.
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by madeworite(f): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2010
Hpkins:

By the way, has it occurred to anyone to find out why she couldnt be treated here? Our rulers fly outside the country to treat headaches. For obvious reasons. Our healthcare system is in shambles! Of course, that's also the fault of Standard Chartered Bank! Most definitely.

@ Hpkins , Na God go punish you as well for coming here to talk nonsense. Its only a fool that will not believe you are not an agent of SCBas its obvious you deliberately registered on Nairaland just to carry out your sins, 3 post so far and all is linked to one post, you will roast in hell
I am not always surprise when I see people like you dying at a very young age because I am sure its your handiwork thats chasing you.Idiot, slowpoke
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by toloz: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
hpkins, make u no mind madeworite. For the woman to use such language, e be like say e no get home training. if im no careful i go tell people who she be. anyway the tin don tire me an i dey speak up now.

Nairalanders and SCB Management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e-pentium na Elijah Adetimehin. Na im post all the lies. E no be staff for SCB but e friends for our branch na Julius Olatoye, Ngozi Agunane and Loretta Okodugha. him main godfather na our oga T himself the one and only TONY OBASI.

i don tell una who tell am make it do am. una know say na im do that blog wey don also close

I rest my case cool cool
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by megastu(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
u guys are messy.
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by Ranoscky(m): 1:59am On Oct 24, 2010
toloz:

hpkins, make u no mind madeworite. For the woman to use such language, e be like say e no get home training. if im no careful i go tell people who she be. anyway the tin don tire me an i dey speak up now.

e-pentium na Elijah Adetimehin. Na im post all the lies. E no be staff for SCB but e friends for our branch na Julius Olatoye, Ngozi Agunane and Loretta Okodugha. him main godfather na our oga T himself the one and only TONY OBASI.

i don tell una who tell am make it do am. una know say na im do that blog wey don also close

I rest my case cool cool

INTERESTING!!!

keep on advertisin ur stup!dity !!!
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by truetalk84: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
toloz:

I rest my case cool cool

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Man created money and should control money but i see that money controls you. If these people are the people behind this, don't you think their true identitities should be protected? Abi, you think you will get a promotion for kissing the rear sides of dem evil bosses? What if what happened to funke happened to your loved one? Is money (paper at best) enough to sell your soul and conscience? Shame on you man/woman. You are really a tolo tolo. sad
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by epentium: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
my name is Elijah Adetimehin and i apologies to all staff and management of SCB for the embarassments i have cause with all the lies. please forgive me and my friend. we did not know what we were doing. please forgive us for God sake,
Re: A Nigerian Bank Killed Its Staff by AjanleKoko: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
e-pentium:

my name is Elijah Adetimehin and i apologies to all staff and management of SCB for the embarassments i have cause with all the lies. please forgive me and my friend. we did not know what we were doing. please forgive us for God sake,

Now that's a Nairaland first. Good man.
Time to lock the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? / In One Sentence Describe Your Boss. / Can Anybody Give Us Info On Institute Of Chatered Secretaries And Administraton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.