Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. (3092 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2019
1, Those who know how to cook: for goodness sake why would a man even know how to cook soup
Men who knows how to cook are always submissive to their mothers and sisters and as such not competent enough to man a house. They are most likely to be weak in taking decisions as they always seek advice from their female colleuges before taking decisions. (advice from women is most likely to be wrong)

2, Men who like too much pepper: This set of men are the weakest set of men. Men who consumes too much pepper are the laziest as they are not fit to man a house, they tend to chicken out when there's problem in the family and are most likely to be selfish in nature.

3, Men who have no issue washing their wives cloth: while women/wives won't have issue with this I think on the long run its a liability to the children. It gives the family a negative reputation and also degrades a man self esteem.

4, Men who prices a commodity for too long: pricing is a woman thing not men. We men are quick to opt in for a different spec if the price don't suite us. Men who prices commodities for too long are most likely to be feminist as they don't value the importance of women in the society, they tend to give equal treatment to all which is wrong (women deserves more)

5, Men that don drink, smoke or gamble: why would a man be pure of these three sins?? These 3 sins are gift made by God to man so as to strengthen is ability to face difficult situations, any man who does neither of these 3 is not a man and such men are poor streetwise and are vulnerable to suicide in difficult situations

6, Men that don't womanizer: this is the height of it all, take it or leave it every man is born to womanize except gays. Men are created to love the sweetness and deceptive nature of women. If a man doesn't womanize then such men are prone to bigger calamities as they may end up surrendering their selves to the wrong lady at the wrong place and wrong time which in turn might damage the family reputation.

7, He doesn't forget his change: my sister flee from men who don't forget the change or forget money in their pocket for whoever is washing to grab some profit. If not for your sake at least for the children's sake. Nobody want a very sensitive husband/father who's difficult to manipulate. Men who always remember their change are selfish in nature. Collecting money from such men would require strong evidence which is the nightmare of every house wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by kelvine(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2019
I concur

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Juell(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
grin sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by kernniejay(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Good points for wrong topic. Change your heading to "7 Categories of Guys Who are not Boyfriend Materials" because most of your analogy are not characteristics of a responsible man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by SageMK: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Good points.
Lemme add my own:

— Men who can't last more than a minute.

A man's libido must be very high. He must be ready at a moment notice as marriage is about sex. If you can't sexually satisfy a woman, you are not husband material.

— Men who don't have a car or any vehicle.

If you don't have a car, you can't run a household. My sister, flee from any man that doesn't have a car. They are financially incompetent. You'll end up suffering.

— Men who cry.

These set of men are sissies. They can't keep their emotions in check and hence will not be able to stand up and make tough decisions when it really matters.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Wwildcard(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2019
kernniejay:
Good points for wrong topic. Change your heading to "7 Categories of Guys Who are not Boyfriend Materials" because most of your analogy are not characteristics of a responsible man.

Simple

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by ebonyggurl(f): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2019
jumper524:

1, Those who know how to cook: for goodness sake why would a man even know how to cook soup
Men who knows how to cook are always submissive to their mothers and sisters and as such not competent enough to man a house. They are most likely to be weak in taking decisions as they always seek advice from their female colleuges before taking decisions. (advice from women is most likely to be wrong)

2, Men who like too much pepper: This set of men are the weakest set of men. Men who consumes too much pepper are the laziest as they are not fit to man a house, they tend to chicken out when there's problem in the family and are most likely to be selfish in nature.

3, Men who have no issue washing their wives cloth: while women/wives won't have issue with this I think on the long run its a liability to the children. It gives the family a negative reputation and also degrades a man self esteem.

4, Men who prices a commodity for too long: pricing is a woman thing not men. We men are quick to opt in for a different spec if the price don't suite us. Men who prices commodities for too long are most likely to be feminist as they don't value the importance of women in the society, they tend to give equal treatment to all which is wrong (women deserves more)

5, Men that don drink, smoke or gamble: why would a man be pure of these three sins?? These 3 sins are gift made by God to man so as to strengthen is ability to face difficult situations, any man who does neither of these 3 is not a man and such men are poor streetwise and are vulnerable to suicide in difficult situations

6, Men that don't womanizer: this is the height of it all, take it or leave it every man is born to womanize except gays. Men are created to love the sweetness and deceptive nature of women. If a man doesn't womanize then such men are prone to bigger calamities as they may end up surrendering their selves to the wrong lady at the wrong place and wrong time which in turn might damage the family reputation.

7, He doesn't forget his change: my sister flee from men who don't forget the change or forget money in their pocket for whoever is washing to grab some profit. If not for your sake at least for the children's sake. Nobody want a very sensitive husband/father who's difficult to manipulate. Men who always remember their change are selfish in nature. Collecting money from such men would require strong evidence which is the nightmare of every house wife

This post is a joke right?
Women should marry alcoholic gamblers and cheats? undecided
This is why I always say marry a Nigerian man boy at your own peril
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Lonestar124: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2019
Leave it like that, i will price well, cook very well, eat pepper very well cause am not suffering from ulcer, make my body special for my creator by abstaining from smoking and drunkiness, reserve myself for wife, search my cloth very well before removing and forget not to ask anyone my remaining change....just keep your husband material creteria one side.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Junkie1: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2019
THIS MADE MY DAY, I ACTUALLY SMILED READING THIS..THE OP IS SMART

ALSO A HUSBAND MATERIAL MUST LOOK LIKE THE GUY BELOW NOT ONE OF THEM PRETTY NIGGAS WITH SOFT FEMININE FEATURES

9 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by ubunja(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Point 5: I don't drink, smoke and gamble cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by ebonyggurl(f): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Junkie1:

ALSO A HUSBAND MATERIAL MUST LOOK LIKE THE GUY BELOW NOT ONE OF THEM PRETTY NIGGAS WITH SOFT FEMININE FEATURES
That is you abi? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2019
I can't deal with number 4! Some people can price things in d market for Africa.
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by ebonyggurl(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I can't deal with number 4! Some people can price things in d market for Africa.

So you can deal with a drunken cheat who is only useful in sex and money?

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
ebonyggurl:

So you can deal with a drunken cheat who is only useful in sex and money?
Didn't get to that number sef.. Definitely can't deal with a drunkard naw

3 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Op this your thread is out of point, aside being womanizing and smoking, i exhibit all other trait mentioned above. But i would be a best husband to my future wife.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Junkie1:

which kind face be that? That's horrible.

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2019
ebonyggurl:

This post is a joke right?
Women should marry alcoholic gamblers and cheats? undecided
This is why I always say marry a Nigerian man boy at your own peril
the guy should at least portray one of those, portraying 2 out of 3 is better but 3 out of 3 is bad for business.
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
acesboy:
Op this your thread is out of point, aside being womanizing and smoking, i exhibit all other trait mentioned above. But i would be a best husband to my future wife.
so you know how to cook?
Na una dey disgrace we men..
Smh..
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by frankkydee(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2019
acesboy:

I don't really know why a sane person (either a lady or a guy) would come up with all of these conclusions just in the name of making some points and probably front page. SMH!
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
frankkydee:

I don't really know why a sane person (either a lady or a guy) would come up with all of these conclusions just in the name of making some points and probably front page. SMH!
jumper524:
the guy should at least portray one of those, portraying 2 out of 3 is better but 3 out of 3 is bad for business.
frankkydee:

bros. The matter tire me no be small.
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2019
jumper524:

DON'T WORRY...
NO NEED for this WRITE UP.
MOST MEN are already tired of MARRIAGE.
Since the ones that got married recently are yet to find peace.

In fact, most of the MEN I met at events confided in me that, they were only interested in having their babies through IVFs or by the consent of any lady that's willing to opt for financial rewards in return.
MEN are tired...
The PROBLEMS LADIES and NIGERIA give, are enough to cause weak erection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Jesus Christ!

What did I just read?

Oga, you try.
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by nicepoker101(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
I price like a lady. Cook like a chef. And I don't forget my change, NEVER even if it's 5 naira. I don't drink, smoke or gamble. If I exhibit these characteristics why should I womanize.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by nuelyoyo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mumu thread. angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol. Sarcasm everywhere.
Dull people too, everywhere. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by BlackSaints: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Junkie1:

fvck grin

6 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Lol. Sarcasm everywhere.
Dull people too, everywhere. shocked
Bros the matter weak me oo..
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Lonestar124: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
jumper524:
so you know how to cook?
Na una dey disgrace we men..
Smh..
Disgrace? You must be a kid.

So a man knowning how to cook is now a sin?, better be realistic and stop fooling yourself we have many men that are chef and they are making cool cash.

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lonestar124:
Disgrace? You must be a kid.

So a man knowning how to cook is now a sin?, better be realistic and stop fooling yourself we have many men that are chef and they are making cool cash.
Bros no vex.
But if you love being realistic about things I'll tell why it's bad for a man to know how to cook.
Take it or leave it food is one tool that also contributes to marriage sucess.
If a man knows how to fend for himself while hungry, it reduces the wives value as a woman.
Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Thebwoy: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
nicepoker101:
I price like a lady. Cook like a chef. And I don't forget my change, NEVER even if it's 5 naira. I don't drink, smoke or gamble. If I exhibit these characteristics why should I womanize.

Stingy man.

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by Noble3264: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
jumper524:

TRASH FROM A MYOPIC IRRESPONSIBLE FELLOW!

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Men Who Are Not Husband Materials. by jumper524(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Noble3264:

TRASH FROM A MYOPIC IRRESPONSIBLE FELLOW!
ur problem pass Nigeria own..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Top 10 Richest Women In The World Got Their Wealth / I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. / There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.