Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria (367 Views)

Nigeria Maltreatment And Hate Of The Igbo Race Is The Cause Of Her Woes / The Origins Of The Jihadist Hate Of Wike / Understanding The South East Hate Of Other Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria by Elbinawi: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Daily Trust & Hate of Shia Islam in Nigeria

Dear Friends who are not Nigerians, The Daily Trust Newspaper is the leading daily in Northern Nigeria.

Before the brutal and inhuman Saudi-sponsored Zaria genocide where 1000+ innocent and defenseless children, women and men were brutally murdered by the Nigerian army under order from President Buhari, Daily Trust always publish my articles even if I criticized the savage Saudi regime and support Iran and Hezbollah. But with the #ZariaGenocide the Daily Trust has not publish one of my articles till date and I do send my write-ups to them. Daily Trust declared war on me just as they declared war on Shia Islam.

Daily Trust became the official mouthpiece of the Saudi-sponsored #ShiaGenocide in Nigeria. They publish all sorts of rubbish against Sheikh Zakzaky, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Shia Islam and Iran. The peak of evilness of Daily Trust was when they reported that "Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife were killed in a shot out with the Nigerian army". Dear Friends, there was never any shot out. The cowardly Nigerian army did all the shootings, bombings and burning innocent civilians alive.

Daily Trust once publish a headline titled "Shiites are a threat to National Security". They deliberately did not use IMN, No, they used "Shiites" just to demonize Shia Islam. This is the contract given to them by the savage Saudi regime under the cover of promoting Sunni supremacy. But how can hate mongering, intolerance and murderous terrorism promote Sunni supremacy in Nigeria, we ask

History is a witness and history will never forget the role played by Daily Trust during and after the brutal and inhuman Saudi-sponsored Zaria genocide. 1000+ innocent children, women and men were brutally slaughtered in less than 72 hours in a state-sponsored terrorism but Daily Trust did everything humanly possible to justify this genocide.

Out of hate the #FreeZakZaky campaign committee will take paid advertorial to the Daily Trust but they will reject it. Yesterday again using the title "Nigerian Shia" the hate mongering of Daily Trust continue. These genocidal rascals of journalism has failed in their quest to demonize Sheikh Zakzaky and Shia Islam in Nigeria. And they will always fail in this regard. How can a journalist convince people that the murder of peaceful protesters is right and correct?

On a Final note, Shia Islam has come to stay permanently not only in Nigeria but in the entire Black Africa and there is nothing the savage and barbaric Saudi regime can do about it. Genocides and massacres will only fuel the growth of Shia Islam in Africa.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

1 Like

Re: Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria by Gandollar(f): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Buhari should as a matter of urgency release the Shia leader and his family. If you have the ears of the dead man, pls advice him now!

Buhari should not drag this nation into a needless war due to his stupid ego and bias.

Even if the man is shekau himself, he must be released as the court has ordered severally while the security forces keep surveillance over his activities. That's how it's done in sane climes.

1 Like

Re: Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria by tuniski: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
The more they persecute the Shia the more they grow. Isn't it time to release zakzaky as ordered by courts.

1 Like

Re: Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria by Gandollar(f): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:
The more they persecute the Shia the more they grow. Isn't it time to release zakzaky as ordered by courts.
Honestly! The followers of the man are getting bolder everyday and more than willing to take the bull by the horn. How many can buhari kill?

It's only a tree you'd tell you you'd cut it down today and it will still stand looking at you. It will get to a stage where these people will be forced to take up arm against the government and nobody can really blame them.
Re: Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria by tuniski: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Gandollar:
Honestly! The followers of the man are getting bolder everyday and more than willing to take the bull by the horn. How many can buhari kill?

It's only a tree you'd tell you you'd cut it down today and it will still stand looking at you. It will get to a stage where these people will be forced to take up arm against the government and nobody can really blame them.
If they take up arms against the Nigerian state, Nigeria will be history.

1 Like

Re: Daily Trust & Hate Of Shia Islam In Nigeria by Gandollar(f): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
tuniski:

If they take up arms against the Nigerian state, Nigeria will be history.
Before that happens, the God that took Abacha away will visit him. He had better retrace his steps.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Finally Releases Documents Atiku, PDP Has Been Asking For / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / #RevolutionNow: The Moment Police Assault And Threaten To Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.