Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

#BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom (29841 Views)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Moment Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom

Where will this shout between Tacha and Frodd over the use of the bathroom lead to?

Tacha just called Frood multicolor human being

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-fight-between-tacha-and-frodd-over-the-use-of-the-bathroom/

2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Na wa o
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Adem20: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
They should evicted the two of them. undecided

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by NwaJozi: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tacha my girl

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by UKordietrying: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
angry

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by queenxey1(f): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Old news kwa

Something way don shele since morning

But That tacha girl has inferiority complex

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by babatee90(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
This tacha girl is just a clout chaser

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by visijo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
How can you keep Condoms in your wallet and expect your money to increase??
condoms are meant to prevent addition.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Auxtin85(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
They can die if they want to nobody cares
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
They should evicted the two of them. undecided

They should what??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nthrone(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Women wahala no dey end
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by MrAnele(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by GTFO(f): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
where's the fight, op

Hmmn, I hope you're empowered Sha , and seeing that programme from your office while unwinding grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Where the video na?
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Olamigenius(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Only fools watch this evil show

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Dpharisee: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buhari after reading this story decided to reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria back to N87 per litre. Thanks for posting
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wheyrey show for wheyrey fiful.

Celeb life is a scam. Enjoy your the little things you have in life. Stop wishing for the zombie life of celebrities. They have no sense than to worship their fans.

See my signature.
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Junkie1: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
THE INSTAGRAM OLOSHO IS JUST WASTING MY TIME, WHY HASN'T SHE FVCKED YET??

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by tmphoto(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by HisMajesty1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
I love Tacha!
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by ejemamaka: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
where is it
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by SeunStats(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oruko ni roni... Person called "FRODD" Will always be fraud!
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by ellainale98: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
How on earth will any right thinking person gather a group of boys and girls in the name of BBNaija programme only to keep them in one room, sleeping together and even using toilets and bathroom together. To me this is the height of moral decadence exhibited by the organizers of the programme which should be discontinued immediately.
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by olaolulazio(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kk
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by tejiri4(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
I pity for the human being that will marry Tasha she is problem, very rude and proud and some set of human beings are supporting her

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by giwish(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
tmphoto:
Good morning Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase

OOU has no annex at Abeokuta and OOU doesn't use that format for matric number

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) / '76' Movie Nigerian Premiere: Nollywood Stars Shine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.