Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

#BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom (29838 Views)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by geesilver(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
queenxey1:
Old news kwa

Something way don shele since morning

But That tacha girl has inferiority complex
she feel threaten by everyone around her....

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by blanket6560(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
They should evicted the two of them. undecided

Am very scared now.... This is pure horror

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by mujiboy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
giwish:

OOU has no annex at Abeokuta and OOU doesn't use that format for matric number
They actually do, Saw the place when passing through that area..
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by audujosh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Atiku:

They should what??

Evicted them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why won't dey fight when you hv people with different characters all living together to entertain our eyes but I must say ds set dull, if na me eeh biggie go use him hand evict me due to excessive and marathon combo.
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nizguy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
Atiku:

They should what??

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by dahme147(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Either one of them dey go house on Sunday for sure, so let them fight......na part of d game
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by wink2015(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
queenxey1:
Old news kwa

But That tacha girl has inferiority complex

Na wetin be Inf Complex you dey talk about?
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by giwish(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
mujiboy:

They actually do, Saw the place when passing through that area..

guy that's probably an old campus, they have campuses at ago-iwoye,sagamu,ibogun and aiyetoro now
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Cherrybae(f): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abeg let them evicted two of them. They cant even spoke good English.

Two of them are fullish
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Jaysolu(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Frodd has problem with most of the ladies in the house Cry baby who obviously has issues
Please who knows how to create PLMN in phone
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by thunderbabs: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
They should evicted the two of them. undecided

I think you should be evicted instead. What kinda sentence is that? shocked
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Mryacks: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
giwish:

For real? Bursted... grin
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by MoneyBag500: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Neva to worry, una two go go house go rest on Sunday..... e be lyk d show don Taya una
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by eddybongo101: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
visijo:
How can you keep Condoms in your wallet and expect your money to increase??
condoms are meant to prevent addition.

grin grin grin grin u funny die
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
giwish:

Gbash!! Oja ti burst!! grin cheesy grin
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Omega48: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
ellainale98:
How on earth will any right thinking person gather a group of boys and girls in the name of BBNaija programme only to keep them in one room, sleeping together and even using toilets and bathroom together. To me this is the height of moral decadence exhibited by the organizers of the programme which should be discontinued immediately.
Nigerians u people are just too funny with hypocritical mindset, oga firstly no one forced u to watch it, i dont know about other years but this year this set of people aint just mature but engage in meaningful convo, its a reality show, its the same thing with project fame but different structure... lets respect our selves in this country
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
tmphoto:
Good morning Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase
What kind of matric number is that... oou’s matric number is not in that format... write the school name in full so that people will differentiate btw oou and oouc
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by adotuo: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
giwish:

gbam! gbammm!
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
tmphoto:
Good morning Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase
You're male, abi?
Go and train your anus, Bobrisky yourself and stand by the roadside.
You will make the money in no time whatsoever.
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by Phelix111(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Old news kwa

Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by melviniyke2002(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
NwaJozi:
Tacha my girl
nah her breast u like...
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by djlex4u(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
RUGA SHOULD SCRAP THIS IBERIBERISM. NO MORAL LESSON
Re: #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom by adontcare(f): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Atiku:

They should what??
evicted the two of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) / '76' Movie Nigerian Premiere: Nollywood Stars Shine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.