Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance (33069 Views)

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / #BBNaija Fight Between Tacha And Frodd Over The Use Of The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Made4naijalove: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Big brother naija housemates Omashola and Tacha fight over Robes while Frodd and Mercy dance to their fight

Tacha who was reall upset with Omashola, ‘rained’ insults at him.

She even went to the extent of calling him names likes Dog and he-goat while Omashola fired back at her.

Nevertheless, Mercy and frodd was seen dancing to the rhythm of the insults going on between them.

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-fight-between-tacha-and-omashola-over-robes/

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Made4naijalove: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy na wa o

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Made4naijalove: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Teewhy2: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
This lady fighting with all people shows that she herself has attitude issue, everyone can't be wrong Everytime and you alone always right.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by TheGameYard(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
You need to Lord Skyy video mash about the fight guys.. so funny

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad core i7 with Nvidia laptop for sale.
Check my signature for my number

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by King204(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omashola my man wink

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by ursullalinda(f): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
I no watch but once you read abt quarrel it's always Tacha na waoh

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Iykediallo: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just wish Chelsea will beat Liverpool

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Upon all these mayhem,na F******** go finish am grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Tomyzino: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stewpid set of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by RichDad1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
The 2 of them should gtf

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by utenwuson: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
No man can stay with Tasha...... No even a month of a stable nack

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Iykediallo:
Just wish Chelsea will beat Liverpool

Broski,that can Never happen, thank goodness you said*wish*
Liverpool will surely beat Chelsea grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by franchasng: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Buhari should never release Sowore, Buhari should keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 that he wants to gain popularity for to become President.

He can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by TheAngry1: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Every time I tune to BBNaija, that girl Tacha is either picking her nose, making up, or raining insults on a housemate. That bleached, arrogant and uncouth Cecee wannabe is still in the house, while brilliant minds like Joe, Khafi and SirDee have been evicted. It's either Multichoice is screwing with us, or Nigerian youths are simply screwed.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by jovialswag(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
If it wasn't forTasha fans dis girl for don reach ph since

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Buy us/UK homes in instalmental payments in naira
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by uniqUN(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
undecided
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ah ah!

Who in the house hasn't this girl fought with?

SMH! undecided

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lol they are dancing to the lyrics of the abuse and insults
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Richdad50(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by dipseacon: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nairaland una dey sloooooow for news, news wey don trend finish na wetin una dey always post.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by kingjrofficial(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lazy yoots

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Wayne4uall(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
This tacha
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by JubrinElSudan: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why does she keep repeating sentence/statement when she's shouting?

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by kingjrofficial(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari should never release Sowore, Buhari should keep him in Kirikiri till after 2023 that he wants to gain popularity for to become President.

He can become President of Yoruba prisoners at Kirikiri still angry
English and brain fall on you undecided

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by Lordjb: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by boreyo: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: #BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance by 3RNEST(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
TheGameYard:
You need to Lord Skyy video mash about the fight guys.. so funny

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad core i7 with Nvidia laptop for sale.
Check my signature for my number
He's on it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie / BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.