Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student (41354 Views)

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by akilo1: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who cult elp?nonsense
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by nailcapuzzi89(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
If u live by the sword, u die by the sword..
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
danny56:
Leave this cult foolish guys please.... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY � like for wishing and share for a word of prayer.

@lala any snake meat news today

HBD, you didn't give us venue for da bozz.
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by mozona(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
still counting..
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Isoduwa(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kill my men i kill your men

I'm in my house ooh no time to check time

Useless boys rest with pizza �
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
I no pity any of them,am sure when they were alive they were given big names like.....you know now shocked,,,,if this boys intimidate you with runs ehnnn
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by bigcasava1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Correctgist:
no friend for jungle
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by igwefivestar(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Blurr:
2-1
who is winning? grin
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Dizter101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
God have mercy

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Brightest04(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why i like these cult guys is that they only kill themselves,unlike armdrobbers who go about killing innocent people. If only our politicians will follow the same system by killing themselves after stealing our money,and the police killing themselves after collection of egunje from innocent people going about their legal businesses, and Fulani herdsmen killing themselves after fvvking each others cows things would be okay.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by CHIGIM: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Are u ok , make the thought of buhari not kill u
santino09:
Buhari why?

These innocent girls were raped and butchered and all the president can think about is Ruga.

Such a stupid man.

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by CHIGIM: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Blurr:
2-1
what do u mean by 2:1 are u a cult member
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
This institution was known for cultism, right from its days as Polycal. angry
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Ndipe(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
All because of what?
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Hades2016(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
Idiots risking their lives and dying for a useless belief

I am here thinking of how to better my life and some idiots are busy joining a useless and worthless cult group
did you just said " risking " this one have already wasted their lives bro
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by mopol123: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Happyone07:
No sir,
Its not a current occurrence as this took place mid last year am in school there is nothing like this, no new death have been reported or heard of
I DON'T THINK YOUR HERE IN CALABAR OR THE SCHOOL YOU CLAIM TO BE IN.CALABAR WER BOYS DON RUN FINISH N AS I SPEAK 4 PEOPLE R DOWN,JUST THIS AFTERNOON ONE WAS KILLED AT IKOT EFFANGA

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
CRUTECH is based known for killing final year cultist everytime
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Happyone07(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
mopol123:
I DON'T THINK YOUR HERE IN CALABAR OR THE SCHOOL YOU CLAIM TO BE IN.CALABAR WER BOYS DON RUN FINISH N AS I SPEAK 4 PEOPLE R DOWN,JUST THIS AFTERNOON ONE WAS KILLED AT IKOT EFFANGA

The op said crutech pavilion which I passed through to school..... And those images are that of last yr so don't quote me wrongly

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
It is like the scores of today were in favour of the klans people Avenging the death of that student

Lanruze:
Pray those guys running this show are not Axemen...

Their hobby is assasination.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
It was actually in the morning around 9... They opened the guys stomach and chopped off one of his hands

mopol123:

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by fareed69(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chei Awo rele
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Godrocks: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
quentin06:
This institution was known for cultism, right from its days as Polycal. angry
rightly said
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Godrocks: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
mopol123:
u r saying d truth town dry everywhere I wonder when this nonsense will stop

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Godrocks: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
It was actually in the morning around 9... They opened the guys stomach and chopped off one of his hands

are u serious hmm any picture
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by danny56: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Haddeyholler:
Happy birthday to you.

Thanks man...!
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by danny56: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

HBD, you didn't give us venue for da bozz.

Nor vex abeg... @Lala no go hunting today... So no snake meat. I go postpone am.
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by eagleonearth(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
dirtydiva:
Will dey hear when dey will be shouting Aro mate, Aye axemen... My nigga who happens to be one the popular fraternity told me to distance myself and run whenever dey reason me to join them
that nigga loves you more than a brother do. I left university 11 yrs ago. I can tell that the effects of cultism stretches over a longer period of time than you can ever imagine. Presently where my auntie stays in Lagos there's street cult clash and one person is already dead and this is someone who's no longer active as an old man but his rivals don't care how many years it took them to eventually drop him. Now there's serious war ongoing in the community. It's all loss with cultism.
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
eagleonearth:
that nigga loves you more than a brother do. I left university 11 yrs ago. I can tell that the effects of cultism stretches over a longer period of time than you can ever imagine. Presently where my auntie stays in Lagos there's street cult clash and one person is already dead and this is someone who's no longer active as an old man but his rivals don't care how many years it took them to eventually drop him. Now there's serious war ongoing in the community. It's all loss with cultism.
Just look how dey pull de man eeh... If govt come hard dem go say govt wan massacre their people.
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Adedaniel211(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Blurr:
2-1
yes ooo, scored continue..

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by santino09: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
CHIGIM:
Are u ok , make the thought of buhari not kill u

And make your love for buhari nor kee you.
Maggot!
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by CHIGIM: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mumu make God punish u and all our leaders together and that's to tell u I don't send the madman call buhari but the way that same buhari dey affect u make u no go drink sniper.
santino09:

And make your love for buhari nor kee you.
Maggot!
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
But they are still fishing out their enemies and mulling them ... Learnt the sdroe line has increased and the the guy killed in that school is to be buried tomorrow so his people are working overtime trying to give him a sizeable headcount before the day

Godrocks:
u r saying d truth town dry everywhere I wonder when this nonsense will stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) / Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.