Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

SAY NO TO SCAM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SAY NO TO SCAM (2748 Views)

Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. / Say No To SOKOLOAN, This Lending App Should Be Removed From Play Store / Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 3:14am On Jul 19, 2019
I have done business transactions multiple times with highly respected and responsible people. I am not a newbie in online business. I have built solid trust with lots of people here and outside nairaland, so you just need to shut up and learn from me. In business, you will meet people worst than exempted, so you don't have to drop your self-respect or value to them. This should serve as a lesson to all upcoming entrepreneurs and netpreneurs. Even mark zuckerberg is still being accused falsely. So who am i to give up?
Most of the people i did successful transactions with were defending and praising me here yet he said am the one operating em' all? So even all my lovely followers are fake? Am not trying to be rude here. More people are coming to deal with the blackmailer!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by deltateam: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by bluetopaz: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2019
All these plenty plenty talk ain't necessary...pay him and the matter dies..why is it so difficult to accept/agree to pay? Are you a scammer?

go4gr8ness:
I have done business transactions multiple times with highly respected and responsible people. I am not a newbie in online business. I have built solid trust with lots of people here and outside nairaland, so you just need to shut up and learn from me. In business, you will meet people worst than exempted, so you don't have to drop your self-respect or value to them. This should serve as a lesson to all upcoming entrepreneurs and netpreneurs. Even mark zuckerberg is still being accused falsely. So who am i to give up?
Most of the people i did successful transactions with were defending and praising me here yet he said am the one operating em' all? So even all my lovely followers are fake? Am not trying to be rude here. More people are coming to deal with the blackmailer!

2 Likes

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
go4gr8ness:

Brokeass Scammer .... Why don't you just pay him his meagre as you say ..... Why are Africans like this?

1 Like

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2019
bluetopaz:
All these plenty plenty talk ain't necessary...pay him and the matter dies..why is it so difficult to accept/agree to pay? Are you a scammer?

It cleraly shows that i am not accusing him in anyway. All what i have written here is exactly what transpired....

My concern is not the money like i will always maintain that, there was never a time i asked him for refunds.

My issue with him is that, he is claiming to be innocent, transparent, has pride, and even trying to play smart (mind games) by saying he purposedly withheld the 1k because the issue has landed here. (him no get talk sha)

I didn't open any thread because of this scam he scammed me. But i am happy he did not only here, but with two other of his monickers claiming he didnt scam me.

When from every glaring view, he scammed me.

I have tried to be cool (not to be insultive) on this but he is always rushing to fast at throwing insults so people will think he's saying d truth.

1 Like

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

My brother, as long as you collected money from that guy exempted and didn't render the service and didn't return his money as courtesy demands, you have no integrity and good luck to your prospective clients. You can easily brag because it's online business and nobody knows you but one day be one day. Pay this guy and apologize to him. It's the godly thing to do. Don't you have conscience? How can you embarrass yourself like this because of 1k? Haaaa! Na wa ooooooo.

The guy is so senseless and very stupid. He's trying so hard to safe his face. Integrity indeed!

I am here so that people will not fall victim again. I know my money is gone so am not bothered abt dat one bit.

Who knows maybe the next person might be 1M since he is very angry that he only succeeded in defrauding me just 1k.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Chukason1:

Brokeass Scammer .... Why don't you just pay him his meagre as you say ..... Why are Africans like this?

Allow him display his stupidity here... His type are the reason genuine online husslers aren't smiling to the bank....

They have bastardized online business. Claiming to have integrity but go around defrauding people.

Nonsense!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Exempted:

The guy is so senseless and very stupid. He's trying so hard to safe his face. Integrity indeed!

I am here so that people will not fall victim again. I know my money is gone so am not bothered abt dat one bit.

Who knows maybe the next person might be 1M since he is very angry that he only succeeded in defrauding me just 1k.

This is business and integrity is as valuable as money. Send your account number to his line. He has to pay you that money. Why are we like this? Why stain our names because of what? 1k? He doesn't know where big opportunities will come drop and they invite the public for a hearing concerning this guy. We and other people he would have duped will come and and testify. He will not get that position because of little stealing like this. As long as you don't pay him his money, then you are a scammer
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Okay okay OKAY! I will pay him his money!

AM GLAD WITH ALL THESE, NO OTHER PERSON HAVE ACCUSED ME OF SCAM

He claimed i've gone ahead to scam many others but where are the ones you are claiming i scammed? NONE.
bry8ted said i promised him health topics but didnt give. I apologise for that. Actually i gave many health topics while i tried my best to assist others in getting referrals. Then i did not even contact some due to tight schedule and i don't have their contacts. It is good to lay a complaint but it goes wrong when you try to defame others and spoil their businesses.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by bluetopaz: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Stop making it sound as though you are doing him a favor by paying him back HIS money. He had clearly said that isn't even his issue.
Truth be told, I'm commenting on this post because I know someone who registered on that health thingy and chatted you on the Facebook group for health topics as YOU PROMISED but never got a response till date. He moved on...but not everyone is like him...it's not about the money but the feeling of being cheated. Take note

go4gr8ness:
Okay okay OKAY! I will pay him his money!

AM GLAD WITH ALL THESE, NO OTHER PERSON HAVE ACCUSED ME OF SCAM

He claimed i've gone ahead to scam many others but where are the ones you are claiming i scammed? NONE.
bry8ted said i promised him health topics but didnt give. I apologise for that. Actually i gave many health topics while i tried my best to assist others in getting referrals. Then i did not even contact some due to tight schedule and i don't have their contacts. It is good to lay a complaint but it goes wrong when you try to defame others and spoil their businesses.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by chicolate(f): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
bluetopaz:
Stop making it sound as though you are doing him a favor by paying him back HIS money. He had clearly said that isn't even his issue.
Truth be told, I'm commenting on this post because I know someone who registered on that health thingy and chatted you on the Facebook group for health topics as YOU PROMISED but never got a response till date. He moved on...but not everyone is like him...it's not about the money but the feeling of being cheated. Take note

I Think you guys are taking this issue too personal and OP is even taking it over personal. He didn't give me any health topics either but he helped me in getting referrals and in doing adverts. Shikina!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by pastie(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
business is business regardless about the amount involved, always treat your customers right
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eponzy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
YOU ARE A SCAMMER.. give am e money before I call you a thief....so he should appoint u a "minister of am busy over a month' just to justify ur integrity... every scammers got a reason...no make me leave my hand for your face o....see busy person

reasonably, i expected u to say to him: brother no vex,I got huked up with so many activities and I couldn't meet up. how can I make it up with u.adim sorry....you come here dey speak EnglishYOU ARE SCAMMER.. give am e money before I call you a thief....so he should appoint u a

1 Like

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Amgr82(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Exempted, send me your account number or let me do your job ok?
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2019
Exempted kindly send this guy your account number let's forget about this ugly episode
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by nkemakonam100: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Look at a petty scammer claiming saint. Young man send him his money and stop acting stupid. Arrogant scammer hiding under different monikers to justify his low IQ scamming techniques. Thief

1 Like

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
nkemakonam100:
Look at a petty scammer claiming saint. Young man send him his money and stop acting stupid. Arrogant scammer hiding under different monikers to justify his low IQ scamming techniques. Thief
WE HAVE SETTLED THE CASE MR JJC
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 4:57am On Jul 30, 2019
We need exempted to confirm that you have paid this money because the only thing that comes out from your mouth is lies. Even lai Mohammed dey learn work where you dey. You left this thing too late. You allowed this matter drag on till it turned to public ridicule. Just imagine this is on front page. Kikikikiki! All this because of fvcking 1k. Bros you fall hand!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by tabithababy(f): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2019
@exempted, have you collected your money from that guy angry

So many alternate moniker supporting scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? / If You Are In Need Of Books Or Magazines In PDFS, Get In Here / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.