Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Pre Wedding Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pictures (56561 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by KanuSE: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2019
SmartMen:
Yimu... if you want to go there, even try am. An igbo man is more dedicated to his family and takes care of his woman very well, especially if he loves her. At least we know Yoruba demon and what it stands for grin but we do not hear Igbo demon tongue

During my service year, one yoruba guy dated an igbo girl and what he did to that girl is not something you will wish for your own sister or self.

@bolded --> What did he do to his Igbo gf, I'm waiting for your lies ok. grin

Secondly, you call them Yoruba demons coz your Igbo girls melt b4 them, listen to them and love to hang out with them. It's quite tempting to wanna jump on the notion that Yoruba demons are fond of breaking girls' hearts - I will believe yougrin if you can confidently say that Igbo guys don't do the same.

Talk of Igbo man's dedication to his family, you have to throw light on how you mean really coz I think it's quite relative.

Have fun ok. smiley
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2019
KanuSE:

You've been fed lies just as majority of parents of various extractions have been feeding their children lies born out of their prejudice against others.

I call it 'poisoning of minds'.

It's that dangerous....very dangerous!
it will be unfair to say ijebu people are bad, recently I had a conversation with a woman about marriage, I told her am a liberal man, I am open to new things, I can marry from any tribe even a white woman.

but the woman kept saying I should stay away from ijebu, tapa and egba people, I don't know why people from other Yoruba sub groups despise your women, the criticism is too much that's why I wouldn't say we were fed with lies.

I know there will still be some rare gem among you people, maybe you coz you seems cool.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by KanuSE: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2019
FCBboy:
it will be unfair to say ijebu people are bad, recently I had a conversation with a woman about marriage, I told her am a liberal man, I am open to new things, I can marry from any tribe even a white woman.

but the woman kept saying I should stay away from ijebu, tapa and egba people, I don't know why people from other Yoruba sub groups despise your women, the criticism is too much that's why I wouldn't say we were fed with lies.

I know there will still be some rare gem among you people, maybe you coz you seems cool.

I found the answer in one of your previous replies - you haven't been to ijebu igbo b4smiley and traveling to places will definitely educate you.

You mentioned that you're open to new things so travel around first, you will learn stuff and you will also discover the lies.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations bro, wish you a happy home and success family.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2019
KanuSE:

I found the answer in one of your previous replies - you haven't been to ijebu igbo b4smiley and traveling to places will definitely educate you.

You mentioned that you're open to new things so travel around first, you will learn stuff and you will also discover the lies.
The last time I travelled to Ogun st was in year 2012, to mowe precisely.

no problem, i'll definitely visit ijebu someday, who knows if my other half is there. but other tribes/ race rocks.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by KanuSE: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2019
FCBboy:
The last time I travelled to Ogun st was in year 2012, to mowe precisely.

no problem, i'll definitely visit ijebu someday, who knows if my other half is there. but other tribes/ race rocks.

Nice
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by wakes: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Marriage is good.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by amosmosco(m): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2019
FCBboy:

God knows am not marrying from my tribe.

I won't mention the state but you're definitely from the north central
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by notoriousbabe: 2:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Una fok una self finish una come dey form pre wedding pictures here, I hope una remember to bath when una do finish mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by codedthingzzzzz: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2019
dey just knack finish
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Defenderalert(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2019
Lonestar124:
Peace and happiness will be order of your union bro.....As the head, try your best to take good care of her if you want to attract the blessings from above.

God bless you bro.

Ubunja will die of a heart attack grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Sanialee: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Oloshi
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2019
omokoginimi:
Na by force to shoot pre-wedding pictures? This is not simple, this is stupid

Na was o. This is not intended as any pre-wedding photoshoot. Its just an invitation to his wedding and he just took a random photo showing him and his fiance, simple! Or would the Souvenir's at his wedding have these particular pictures? No!.

Nairalanders just like making the assumption that everyone is stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Ryan03(f): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2019
englishmart:
After two or one and half rounds of lashing, the next thing was to take a two-man selfie. See how rough the bed looks.
HML in advance.
At least, he is marrying her, all the girls you have been giving multiple rounds, how many have you married? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Ryan03(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2019
omokoginimi:
Na by force to shoot pre-wedding pictures? This is not simple, this is stupid
Where is your own? May jealousy and hatred not consume you, can i hear a loud amen to that? undecided
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Bbbwings: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2019
samcus:
How can you keep Condoms in your WALLET and expect your FINANCES to INCREASE?? Condoms are meant to prevent MULTIPLICATION BRO.
Na wa o grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Ryan03(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2019
soul95:

Na was o. This is not intended as any pre-wedding photoshoot. Its just an invitation to his wedding and he just took a random photo showing him and his fiance, simple! Or would the Souvenir's at his wedding have these particular pictures? No!.

Abeg nor mind that she-goat
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Ryan03(f): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Una fok una self finish una come dey form pre wedding pictures here, I hope una remember to bath when una do finish mtcheeeeeeeeeew
shut your gutter and go sit your over fvcked ass in a cage. All the fvck when they don fvck you, where your pre wedding pix. #osho-free
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2019
SmartMen:
Yimu... if you want to go there, even try am. An igbo man is more dedicated to his family and takes care of his woman very well, especially if he loves her. At least we know Yoruba demon and what it stands for grin but we do not hear Igbo demon tongue

During my service year, one yoruba guy dated an igbo girl and what he did to that girl is not something you will wish for your own sister or self.

Stop believing on myth, every tribe and individual do take care of their woman, especially if the man loves her well enough. The notion that igbos take care of their woman is just baseless and lies. Every rich man will make sure his family lives Alright. For taking care of women give it to the Hausa, forget the numerous wife issue at least according to their degree of wealth.
What u will say will be majority of igbo hussle to be rich and settle unlike others.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by notoriousbabe: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Ryan03:
shut your gutter and go sit your over fvcked ass in a cage. All the fvck when they don fvck you, where your pre wedding pix. #osho-free
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Ryan03(f): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
They will get married even if they nor bath, you when bath, where your pre wedding picture? cheesy I nor dey find osho-free like you, oya carry your over fvcked punna go front, nor be by force to call your number grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by olulove(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ptoocool:

Na typo bro..

Anyway congrats bro
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
soul95:

Sis, check the topic of the thread and stop yarning dust
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by bsquare12(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

Actually all of the on top of are important; but, i feel it’s doable for 2 men to the touch a lady, kiss, and caress within the very same ways that, and nevertheless she is going to have a uniquereaction to every. the rationale for the distinction is that sex is claimed to be at least 80% mental.
https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by notoriousbabe: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ryan03:
They will get married even if they nor bath, you when bath, where your pre wedding picture? cheesy I nor dey find osho-free like you, oya carry your over fvcked punna go front, nor be by force to call your number grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by chival(f): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
The bride is a princess. May God bless your marriage with peace and good fruits.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Primusinterpares(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Just say you are broke
nahhhhh... an not broke... am more interested in our future together than show offs or whatever
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Infinityk: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
franchasng:
Pls the pictures are not complete; show us your fiance's bombom, its remaining that vital picture only, thanks angry

Meanwhile, tell your wife that we her Igbo brothers are tired of settling fights with their non Igbo husbands, so as she made her decision to marry you a non Igbo guy, she should stay and endure any nonsense from you, including when u will take a second wife openly or secretly as usual, when u will start beating her and when u decide to convert her to another religion, let her not disturb us, we are busy sorting RUGA angry

No b your sisters dey chase yoruba boys?
Hahaha
That your sister,she will take a Yoruba dick behind your back
Yorubas shagging Igbos yam leg pussy
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Mcy56(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Comments on this thread are damn hilarious! NL & bad mouthing are like 5 & 6. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by partnerbizz5(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
TheSyndrome:
This person is a Scammer...Dont do business with Him

Have we met?

How ?
When?

Why lay false accusations against us?

Of what benefit is it to you to accuse us unjustly?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Primusinterpares:
nahhhhh... an not broke... am more interested in our future together than show offs or whatever
a little fun hurt no one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.