Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) (29074 Views)

Lagos Govt Begins Demolition Of Distressed Buildings In Ebute-Metta / Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by AjalaJ(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Maybe they want to make new roads...

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by cooltola(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by cbrass(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thank God o, that road is really poor, but I thought that place is under Ogun state
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
its needed , they tore down buildings in woji years ago today we are enjoying it
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
oh
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by cbrass(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
lordparcel:

liar Igbos own mansion in Lagos

�� to be honest those shops are owned by ibos, I live around that side
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by augustab(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
leokid866:
They are only expanding the road so the new brt busses that would be used for international state travel wI'll be able to go in and out easily. Either way it's welcome.
did u say international state travel
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by GMbuharii: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad Abeg Sanwo shud fix all pothole/ bad road b4 demolition biko

Receive brains..how can you suggest such!!!
Igbo impostor thinking like buhari

grin
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by hardbody: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
grayht:
Lalasticlala... Lagos is working!
Okearo, matogun road next grin grin grin

That's ogun state when last i checked. Go buy yourselves a functional governor cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by mozona(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by hardbody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
cbrass:

�� to be honest those shops are owned by ibos, I live around that side

Lie. You don't have a lot of igbos there.
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
leokid866:
They are only expanding the road so the new brt busses that would be used for international state travel wI'll be able to go in and out easily. Either way it's welcome.
Which one is 'International State travel'
It's inter State travel/journey.
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
slimfit1:

Most of those shops are used by Igbos mr man.
And then?
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by hardbody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
cbrass:
Thank God o, that road is really poor, but I thought that place is under Ogun state

Marwa fixed it when he was governor of Lagos State up to alagbole. My old boy owned a property there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by augustab(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
cooltola:
misplace priority, with the amount of Money Lagos is generating, light should be constant. Job should be readily available for everyone. Parasite in power
honey even usa doesnt hav job for all their citizens

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by coconutwater: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
joelbooks:

So New road is not fixing of Potholes?

Why start a New road when the existing ones are bad? only those in lagos Will understand shaa!
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Yeah indeed grin
See them. Inferiority complex.
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by Basher8583: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
joelbooks:

So New road is not fixing of Potholes?
No mind the Igbo boy that ran from mudtown to come and be forming in lagos.
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
For home of pigs?? Nah
nwanyionitsha:
See them. Inferiority complex.

Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by cbrass(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
hardbody:

Lie. You don't have a lot of igbos there.

Okay i don hear
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
pyro62:
So na the Lagos be this?? The Lagos way them don dey gist me about? Na the Lagos be this

PORTH HARCOURT remain my capital of the world!!
The red town wey dem dey kill pple everyday abi e get anoda port harcourt wey i no knw?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by leokid866: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mexyz:
Which one is 'International State travel'
It's inter State travel/journey.

Typo. I meant Inter state travel
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wike cannot do this
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
grayht:
Lalasticlala... Lagos is working!
Okearo, matogun road next grin grin grin

oke aro junction to matogun, giwa junction by akute road, agbado road towards ijaye , giwa junction to ishaga

u need see these roads mentioned !!!!���

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by leokid866: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
lordparcel:
Lol Tinubu is working

Lagos is a glorified Slum

Tufiakwa

Thank you. We like it like that.
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by King44(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
lordparcel:

liar Igbos own mansion in Lagos
na don start again ownership argument to dey tire two of una?
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hope alternatives are provided

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or you are a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
whaaaaaa!!! sad people live there?
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by lordparcel: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Yeah indeed grin
Fake news Onitsha is developed
Re: Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Youths start building and securing properties in your villages ooo,Lagos is becoming too populated o and extending to Ogun state o!!!!...Uyo here I come,give me some time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Risky Areas In Lekki/Ajah To Verify Before You Buy A Property / A Nairanlander's Building Project / Bungalow vs Duplex: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.