Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (20057 Views)

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

This people just they fear to die. I no fit laff.

No wonder their rulers told then they will live forever on paradise earth while they the leaders will go to heaven.
Lol

Your religion is a big fraud while your leaders are scammers

I ask them what is the ONE HOPE Barristter07 and Jozzy4 answered by saying

"One hope of EVERLASTING LIFE. , BUT people are STILL DYING,"

It captures how the THINKING PROCESS is. Back and forth THINKING in ONE SWOOP.

Well what do I know. I am INTELLECTUALLY LAZY. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Barristter07:

Christians have one hope of everlasting life but they are still Dying , some even die Young, At where then will this Christians have this hope ?

It amazes one how YOU GUYS THINK and YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS. Hahahahaaha

"Christians have ONE HOPE of EVERLASTING LIFE but they are still DYING". Hahahahahaha

what is the ESSENCE of we DISCUSSING the HOPE if we are STILL going back to the DYING palaver.

Hahahahaha. Well what do I know I am Intellectually lazy.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Jozzy4: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

I ask them what is the ONE HOPE Barristter07 and Jozzy4 answered by saying

"One hope of EVERLASTING LIFE. , BUT people are STILL DYING,"

It captures how the THINKING PROCESS is. Back and forth THINKING in ONE SWOOP.

Well what do I know. I am INTELLECTUALLY LAZY. Hahahahahaha.

Where exactly is the everlasting life if Christians still die in this present earth that we are ? At where will that HOpe be Realized ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Jozzy4: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

As it were the WHERE is MORE important than the EVERLASTING LIFE. The reason Barristter07 said the hope is based on NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH. Hahahahahaha.

Just think about your post again and SEE how Intellectually LAZY I am. Hahahahahaha. Oga Jozzy4.

The where is important because it makes the promise of Everlasting life becomes a lie if the Where is not answered, In this present world , Christians still die, it demand where will that hope become a realization ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Jozzy4: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

It amazes one how YOU GUYS THINK and YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS. Hahahahaaha

"Christians have ONE HOPE of EVERLASTING LIFE but they are still DYING". Hahahahahaha

what is the ESSENCE of we DISCUSSING the HOPE if we are STILL going back to the DYING palaver.

Hahahahaha. Well what do I know I am Intellectually lazy.

Your brain is now finally realizing a Hope is a future occurrence , begs the question : Future happening at WHERE ?

Or is it a Lie, if it's true , at where ?

Barristter07 thanks for resetting him grin
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Where exactly is the everlasting life if Christians still die in this present earth that we are ? At where will that HOpe be Realized ?

Humans must die whether you like it or not here on earth. No human is ever going to live forever on any paradise earth.

Because no living forever on paradise earth is ever mentioned in the bible.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Your brain is now finally realizing a Hope is a future occurrence , begs the question : Future happening at WHERE ?

For you to bring out where bible said the hope of everlasting life is paradise earth for followers while hope of everlasting life for gb and anointed 144000 is heaven is too difficult for you.

Because its not in the bible.

The highest you can do is to bring out separate verses that does not even mention hope of everlasting life.

We still they wait the name of the destination in titus 1:2
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Hairyrapunzel: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

The where is important because it makes the promise of Everlasting life becomes a lie if the Where is not answered, In this present world , Christians still die, it demand where will that hope become a realization ?

Since the bible did not mention the where you now have to accept your gb speculation/assumption that the where for great crowd aka followers is in paradise earth while the where for them and the remaining few anointed is heaven?

So in order to answer the where that bible never answered your gb gave themselves heaven and you guys earth. Lol
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Hahahahaha feel free to SEEK CONSOLATION. I do enjoy your THOUGHT PROCESS anyway with the BUT. Hahahahaha.

the intellectually lazy individual says hi to the BRAIN RESETTER Hahahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

I am intellectually lazy Oga Jozzy4 how will I know the WHERE is important Hahahahaha.

The HOPE is EVERLASTING LIFE but Christians still DIE. The BUT BUT BUT BUT Hahahahaha.

I am intellectually lazy to know the scriptures teach ONE HOPE.

Do the scriptures TEACH one HOPE for CHRISTIANS?

Please when responding I want to see the three KEY LETTER WORDS. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

I am intellectually lazy Jozzy4 hahahahahaha. EVERLASTING LIFE is located at the back of my HOUSE or SORRY it's with the GB they have the PARADISE under there care. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Jozzy4: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

I am intellectually lazy Oga Jozzy4 how will I know the WHERE is important Hahahahaha.

The HOPE is EVERLASTING LIFE but Christians still DIE. The BUT BUT BUT BUT Hahahahaha.

I am intellectually lazy to know the scriptures teach ONE HOPE.

Please when responding I want to see the three KEY LETTER WORDS. Hahahahaha.

How will those who have died get the hope and at where ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Are you getting tired of the THREE letter WORDS. Hahahahahaha.

Oga I am intellectually lazy. It's a pity you THOUGHT my BRAIN had been RESSETTED. Please call your brother the Barristter. The Barristter! Hahahahaha. What do Barristter have to do with a BRAIN. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

Hope is future but many of those promised the hope are dead, how then will the hope be Realized and at where ? E enter Mute

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

Are you getting tired of the THREE letter WORDS. Hahahahahaha.

Oga I am intellectually lazy. It's a pity you THOUGHT my BRAIN had been RESSETTED. Please call your brother the Barristter. The Barristter! Hahahahaha. What do Barristter have to do with a BRAIN. Hahahahaha.

You can never run from this .
If God cannot lie, and many Christians are dead, How will they get the hope ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

Hope is future but many of those promised the hope are dead, how then will the hope be Realized and at where ? E enter Mute

The Barristter07 is still making use of it THOUGH.

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

100%

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

The Barristter07 is still making use of it THOUGH.

And do many Christians promised the hope not dead ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

You can never run from this .
If God cannot lie, and many Christians are dead, How will they get the hope ?

When you RESET my BLAINS like Mr pinky used to say in that FAMOUS cartoon. You will get the ANSWER. I am intellectually LAZY. Hahahahaha.

I thought Titus said GOD is LYING ni?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

And do many Christians promised the hope not dead ?
And the Barristter07 has RUNAWAY from BUT too. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

When you RESET my BLAINS like Mr pinky used to say in that FAMOUS cartoon. You will get the ANSWER. I am intellectually LAZY. Hahahahaha.

I thought Titus said GOD is LYING ni?

If God is not lying, how can those who have died have the hope of everlasting life?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

And the Barristter07 has RUNAWAY from BUT too. Hahahahaha.

You are telling us Christians have one hope, Yet many of this Christians are dead . How will they now have this hope of everlasting life ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

If God is not lying, how can those who have died have the hope of everlasting life?

If God is not LYING Hahahahaha, can GOD LIE .....which one is IF GOD is not LYING?

Now is HOW can? from based, related, about, where. Hahahahaha
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

You are telling us Christians have one hope, Yet many of this Christians are dead . How will they now have this hope of everlasting life ?

Do CHRISTIANS have ONE HOPE as TAUGHT in the SCRIPTURES?

Because you don't want to use BUT it becomes HOW CAN? Na cycle.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

If God is not LYING Hahahahaha, can GOD.....which one is IF GOD is not LYING?

Now is HOW can? from based, related, about, where. Hahahahaha
You should be able to defend your teaching, If God is not lying and Christians promised the hope are dead presently, How will they now get the hope of everlasting life ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

Do CHRISTIANS have ONE HOPE as TAUGHT in the SCRIPTURES?

Because you don't want to use BUT it becomes HOW CAN? Na cycle.

How will those dead get this hope ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

You should be able to defend your teaching, If God is not lying and Christians promised the hope are dead presently, How will they now get the hope of everlasting life ?

What TEACHING oooooooo?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

What TEACHING oooooooo?

Can a dead Christian get the hope of everlasting life ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

How will those dead get this hope ?

Was the question about how will THOSE DEAD get the HOPE? You will come back and say IT'S MY QUESTION or TEACHING?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Barristter07:

Can a dead Christian get the hope of everlasting life ?
Hahahahaha Is a DEAD CHRISTIAN not a CHRISTIAN.
What did Titus 1:2 teach about the ONE HOPE CHRISTIANS have?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

Was the question about how will THOSE DEAD get the HOPE? You will come back and say IT'S MY QUESTION or TEACHING?

Christians have one hope, emphasis on Christians , many of whom have died... How will Dead Christians get this hope of everlasting life ?

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Barristter07: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2019
achorladey:

Hahahahaha Is a DEAD CHRISTIAN not a CHRISTIAN.

What did Titus 1:2 teach about the ONE HOPE CHRISTIANS have?
Good, how will they have such an hope when they are already DEAD ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / Ogun Vs Orunmila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.