Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (19845 Views)

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You should be defending why 1,006 cases of child sex abuse in one country alone (Australia) not one case was reported to the police. cool
kumuyi follower and worshipper of the cult of personality god of men,you're just spreading
an allegation without concrete proof.
It was a false claim ,the Press latched on to it to create sensational news headline.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:

Eventually, the tower collapses under the pressure of it own weight. Eventually.

The heartbroken man will NEVER wish his ex well, 'rottennaija dey suffer deep sifia pains.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You should be defending why 1,006 cases of child sex abuse in one country alone (Australia) not one case was reported to the police. cool

So who is/are the those pressing the charges now and against who? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Janosky:

The heartbroken man will NEVER wish his ex well, 'rottennaija dey suffer deep sifia pains.
Really? Speaking like a true propagandist
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
achorladey:

Janosky: In addition, SOME PROFESSING to be a part of the
congregation have succumbed to perverted
fleshly desires and have sexually abused
children.

Achorladey: Oga Janosky the question still remains, is this issue a HUGE PROBLEM amongst the JW community?

I hope you can see the use of "SOME PROFESSING" here.

That's why those "SOME PROFESSING" to be JWs were kicked out for their lawless, disgusting way of life. 1Cor 5:11-13.

They were actually impostors hiding their real colours in the midst of JWs. 2 Tim3:13.
It's an issue , Yes. The watchtower study served to educate , inform and forewarn JWs to be vigilant.
"HUGE problem", no !
JWs no dey do "robust reply", we tackle these issues sharp,sharp.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:
Really? Speaking like a true propagandist
the heartbroken man speaks from his heartfelt sifia pains. Lol
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Janosky:

the heartbroken man speaks from his heartfelt sifia pains. Lol

Janosky, you still have not responded to my question. Do you know what propaganda is? Yes?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Janosky:

That's why those "SOME PROFESSING" to be JWs were kicked out for their lawless, disgusting way of life. 1Cor 5:11-13.

They were actually impostors hiding their real colours in the midst of JWs. 2 Tim3:13.
It's an issue , Yes. The watchtower study served to educate , inform and forewarn JWs to be vigilant.
"HUGE problem", no !
JWs no dey do "robust reply", we tackle these issues sharp,sharp.

Janosky: They were actually impostors hiding their real colours in the midst of JWs.

Achorladey: They are not actually IMPOSTORS but BONAFIDE JWS in REAL colours who followed all the rigours REQUIRED to become a MEMBER of JWS and by JWS standards and procedure JWS in the definition of the acronyms by the ORGANIZATION. Some are even MEN appointed by the SPIRIT to position of ELDERS and Ministerial servants.

They succumbed to the wills of the flesh and committed such act as JWS and not as IMPOSTORS.

After all, they answered YES to the second "Baptismal questions". Perhaps they lied under the influence of spirit directed ORGANIZATION.

Furthermore, those who were caught and have admitted that they committed the act and were forgiven are those ones IMPOSTORS too?

Janosky: 2 Tim3:13.

Achorladey: That you cite the scripture above make me laugh, JWS that abuse children as it seems to you automatically falls under impostors. You fall into the BAIT already. It is a classic way an organization throws its members under the bus in order to protect it own face and image.

The reason you see........."SOME PROFESSING TO BE A PART OF THE CONGREGATION"

Janosky: It's an issue , Yes.

Achorladey: Thank you for admitting such as it affects the JW community.

Janosky: The watchtower study served to educate , inform and forewarn JWs to be vigilant.

Achorladey: As long as you don't push the watchtower up above the Bible up till the extent that when rottennaija stated there are things written in there that do not add to reality in the article under consideration it becomes an opportunity for you to take a second look and see the issues the way they are.

Janosky: "HUGE problem", no !

Achorladey: l can only laugh at the above. That the watchtower has three articles on it says a lot.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2019
achorladey:

Janosky: They were actually impostors hiding their real colours in the midst of JWs.

Achorladey: They are not actually IMPOSTORS but BONAFIDE JWS in REAL colours who followed all the rigours REQUIRED to become a MEMBER of JWS and by JWS standards and procedure JWS in the definition of the acronyms by the ORGANIZATION. Some are even MEN appointed by the SPIRIT to position of ELDERS and Ministerial servants.

They succumbed to the wills of the flesh and committed such act as JWS and not as IMPOSTORS.

After all, they answered YES to the second "Baptismal questions". Perhaps they lied under the influence of spirit directed ORGANIZATION.

Furthermore, those who were caught and have admitted that they committed the act and were forgiven are those ones IMPOSTORS too?

Janosky: 2 Tim3:13.

Achorladey: That you cite the scripture above make me laugh, JWS that abuse children as it seems to you automatically falls under impostors. You fall into the BAIT already. It is a classic way an organization throws its members under the bus in order to protect it own face and image.

The reason you see........."SOME PROFESSING TO BE A PART OF THE CONGREGATION"

Janosky: It's an issue , Yes.

Achorladey: Thank you for admitting such as it affects the JW community.

Janosky: The watchtower study served to educate , inform and forewarn JWs to be vigilant.

Achorladey: As long as you don't push the watchtower up above the Bible up till the extent that when rottennaija stated there are things written in there that do not add to reality in the article under consideration it becomes an opportunity for you to take a second look and see the issues the way they are.

Janosky: "HUGE problem", no !

Achorladey: l can only laugh at the above. That the watchtower has three articles on it says a lot.

1) Child molestation is a serious matter, whether na 7 watchtower study articles treat the matter, all JWs (not impostors) still love to know and learn more and be more vigilant.
Keep laughing about it... Maybe na when ee happen to some one you love (I pray not), you go begin to take the matter with seriousness.

***2) there is differences between impostors and repentance...
Child molesters are impostors in every sense of the word, until Jehovah sees their repentance (only Jah knows).
Still, repentance can not wash away the scars and stain of molestation, look, this is not an issue to treat with levity.

****4 Child rapists are indeed impostors like you, your characteristics are similar.
You may never miss meetings but wetin you & dem dey learn & study for Bible be like water wey pour for tortoise back.

***5. Judas Iscariot passed through the same criteria for all Jesus disciples, did that stop him from betrayal?

****6 ). Achorladey: That you cite the scripture above make me laugh, JWS that abuse children as it seems to you automatically falls under impostors. You fall into the BAIT already. It is a classic way an organization throws its members under the bus in order to protect it own face and image. "

****Your hypocrisy dey tie wrapper.
With the same mouth you shout up & down to LIE that JWs shield child rapists & here you're now berate JWs for taking a hard line stance against such obnoxious practice.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2019
rottennaija:

Are you a Jw?

Isn't it obvious that I'm not? I'm an enlightened free thinker. I have friends in various religions. I don't go about finding faults in denominations, cuz if I were to, NO denomination in Christianity could make above average based on my experiences and Biblical standards. So before you point accusing fingers to the JW, ask yourself how perfect your church is.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Smartini:

Isn't it obvious that I'm not? I'm an enlightened free thinker. I have friends in various religions. I don't go about finding faults in denominations, cuz if I were to, NO denomination in Christianity could make above average based on my experiences and Biblical standards. So before you point accusing fingers to the JW, ask yourself how perfect your church is.

So jw Org is not God's organization on earth today?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Janosky:

1) Child molestation is a serious matter, whether na 7 watchtower study articles treat the matter, all JWs (not impostors) still love to know and learn more and be more vigilant.
Keep laughing about it... Maybe na when ee happen to some one you love (I pray not), you go begin to take the matter with seriousness.

Child molesters are impostors in every sense of the word, until Jehovah sees their repentance (only Jah knows).
Still, repentance can not wash away the scars and stain of molestation, look, this is not an issue to treat with levity.

****4 Child rapists are indeed impostors like you, your characteristics are similar.
You may never miss meetings but wetin you & dem dey learn & study for Bible be like water wey pour for tortoise back.

***5. Judas Iscariot passed through the same criteria for all Jesus disciples, did that stop him from betrayal?

****6 ). Achorladey: That you cite the scripture above make me laugh, JWS that abuse children as it seems to you automatically falls under impostors. You fall into the BAIT already. It is a classic way an organization throws its members under the bus in order to protect it own face and image. "

With the same mouth you shout up & down to LIE that JWs shield child rapists & here you're now berate JWs for taking a hard line stance against such obnoxious practice.

Are the evidence that the organization shield child molesters?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Janosky:

Janosky: Child molestation is a serious matter,

Achorladey: Thank you, you don do well

Janosky: whether na 7 watchtower study articles treat the matter, all JWs (not impostors) still love to know and learn more and be more vigilant.

Achorladey: No one is holding you back from learning. As long as someone draw attention to what you are learning about, don't just wave it off as lies or hatred. They are trying to make you MORE VIGILANT.

Janosky: Keep laughing about it...

Achorladey: I am laughing about the use of your scripture and am free to do so.

Janosky: Maybe na when e happen to some one you love (I pray not), you go begin to take the matter with seriousness.

Achorladey: life is filled it's own troubles and as Christian we brace ourselves up for each challenge, everyday. After all Jesus said in the world, there are many tribulations, child abuse is included, but in CHRIST, overcome we shall!

Janosky: **5. Judas Iscariot passed through the same criteria for all Jesus disciples, did that stop him from betrayal?

Achorladey: Up till when Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus did you see Jesus call him an "IMPOSTOR" till tomorrow what you get to see and read about who betrayed Jesus is that he WAS one of the DISCIPLES and was called to be a DISCIPLE by JESUS not called to BE an IMPOSTOR. Up till his replacement, Judas was still addressed as an APOSTLE.

I know you have fallen into the bait.

Janosky: **Your hypocrisy dey tie wrapper.

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha

Janosky: With the same mouth you shout up & down to LIE

Achorladey: Show the lie here oooooo make we see.

Janosky: that JWs shield child rapists

Achorladey: that after 1006 cases considered brought under consideration in a particular country the organization failed to report one says alot about what you typed above

Janosky: & here you're now berate JWs for taking a hard line stance against such obnoxious practice.

Achorladey: How are you sure its a hard stance from that particular case cited above and the numerous recommendations the organization had to make with the above case in that country.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey: Up till when Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus did you see Jesus call him an "IMPOSTOR" till tomorrow what you get to see and read about who betrayed Jesus is that he WAS one of the DISCIPLES and was called to be a DISCIPLE by JESUS not called to BE an IMPOSTOR. Up till his replacement, Judas was still addressed as an APOSTLE.

I know you have fallen into the bait.

Achorladey: that after 1006 cases considered brought under consideration in a particular country the organization failed to report one says alot about what you typed above

Janosky: & here you're now berate JWs for taking a hard line stance against such obnoxious practice.

Achorladey: How are you sure its a hard stance from that particular case cited above and the numerous recommendations the organization had to make with the above case in that country.

1) John 6:70, Aramaic Bible
Yeshua said to them, “Have I not chosen
you twelve, and one of you is a Satan?”71 He was speaking about
Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For
although Judas was one of the Twelve, he
was later to betray Jesus.…"
John 17:12
"While I was with them, I protected and
preserved them by Your name, the name You
gave Me. Not one of them has been lost,
except the son of destruction, so that the
Scripture would be fulfilled."

*** Achorla dey LIE...

2) That's unproven allegation, borne out of smear campaign.
Na which year Australia begin make Law wey really dey address rape/sexual assault issues ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Janosky:

1) John 6:70, Aramaic Bible
Yeshua said to them, “Have I not chosen
you twelve, and one of you is a Satan?”71 He was speaking about
Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For
although Judas was one of the Twelve, he
was later to betray Jesus.…"
John 17:12
"While I was with them, I protected and
preserved them by Your name, the name You
gave Me. Not one of them has been lost,
except the son of destruction, so that the
Scripture would be fulfilled."

*** Achorla dey LIE...

2) That's unproven allegation, borne out of smear campaign.
Na which year Australia begin make Law wey really dey address rape/sexual assault issues ?

Janosky: John 6:70, Aramaic Bible Yeshua said to them, “Have I not chosen
you twelve, and one of you is a Satan?”71 He was speaking about Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For although Judas was one of the Twelve, he was later to betray Jesus.…"

Achorladey: Fantastic scripture you have cited here..,............ Now go back to verse 71.......

He was speaking about Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For although JUDAS WAS ONE of the TWELVE, he was later to betray Jesus.…"

Oga Janosky, JUDAS WAS ONE OF THE TWELVE WHAT?

a. IMPOSTORS
b. DISCIPLES

Back to verse 70 Jesus statement....... Have I not CHOSEN you TWELVE WHAT?

a 11 DISCIPLES and one IMPOSTOR

b. 12 DISCIPLES

Janosky: That's unproven allegation, borne out of smear campaign.

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha and one of the GB was willing to accept recommendations that came out of the whole inquiry yet "UNPROVEN ALLEGATIONS" and "SMEAR CAMPAIGN" that one of the GB under oath apologized to the victim on one of the case laid bare before him.

Janosky: Na which year Australia begin make Law wey really dey address rape/sexual assault issues?

Achorladey: You are an expert at sourcing information, go find out and bring it back.

Until then, I am wondering since when child abuse, rape, sexual assault has been a CRIMINAL OFFENCE that you need to wait for how the issues are HANDLED before REPORTING or had to be reported to GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
achorladey:

Janosky: John 6:70, Aramaic Bible Yeshua said to them, “Have I not chosen
you twelve, and one of you is a Satan?”71 He was speaking about Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For although Judas was one of the Twelve, he was later to betray Jesus.…"

Achorladey: Fantastic scripture you have cited here..,............ Now go back to verse 71.......

He was speaking about Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For although JUDAS WAS ONE of the TWELVE, he was later to betray Jesus.…"

Oga Janosky, JUDAS WAS ONE OF THE TWELVE WHAT?

a. IMPOSTORS
b. DISCIPLES

Back to verse 70 Jesus statement....... Have I not CHOSEN you TWELVE WHAT?

a 11 DISCIPLES and one IMPOSTOR

b. 12 DISCIPLES

Janosky: That's unproven allegation, borne out of smear campaign.

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha and one of the GB was willing to accept recommendations that came out of the whole inquiry yet "UNPROVEN ALLEGATIONS" and "SMEAR CAMPAIGN" that one of the GB under oath apologized to the victim on one of the case laid bare before him.

Janosky: Na which year Australia begin make Law wey really dey address rape/sexual assault issues?

Achorladey: You are an expert at sourcing information, go find out and bring it back.

Until then, I am wondering since when child abuse, rape, sexual assault has been a CRIMINAL OFFENCE that you need to wait for how the issues are HANDLED before REPORTING or had to be reported to GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY.

1) Did Jesus Christ call Judas Iscariot "son of destruction" ,Satan/Devil ?
Before or after Judas betrayal?
Why did Jesus say Judas Iscariot is Satan/Devil , "son of destruction?

**##2) Everywhere on earth rape occurs- in your street, your neighborhood and your locality. The ones you're aware and in the know that it occurred where you're living, na how many you ,Achorladey done go report to the Police?
It's hypocrisy to accuse JW of this matter, while you've not done better....

****ii) Anyone with an axe to grind against JWs can make any claim, to paint JWs in bad light.
JWs have NEVER stopped anyone from reporting incidents of molestation to the Police.

**3). Everywhere there is stigma attached to this issue.
With specific reference to Australia, a very prudish society in the 1940's to the '70s when the unfortunate events occurred, na which Australian parents go like to expose their abused pikin to shame ,ridicule & public embarrassment?
After 40 years, them begin blame JW for matter wey their parents/family no resolve...

45years later, cannon fodder for Achorladey & all JW haters.. food don done !
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Janosky:

1) Did Jesus Christ call Judas Iscariot "son of destruction" ,Satan/Devil ?
Before or after Judas betrayal?
Why did Jesus say Judas Iscariot is Satan/Devil , "son of destruction?

**##2) Everywhere on earth rape occurs- in your street, your neighborhood and your locality. The ones you're aware and in the know that it occurred where you're living, na how many you ,Achorladey done go report to the Police?
It's hypocrisy to accuse JW of this matter, while you've not done better....

****ii) Anyone with an axe to grind against JWs can make any claim, to paint JWs in bad light.
JWs have NEVER stopped anyone from reporting incidents of molestation to the Police.

**3). Everywhere there is stigma attached to this issue.
With specific reference to Australia, a very prudish society in the 1940's to the '70s when the unfortunate events occurred, na which Australian parents go like to expose their abused pikin to shame ,ridicule & public embarrassment?
After 40 years, them begin blame JW for matter wey their parents/family no resolve...

45years later, cannon fodder for Achorladey & all JW haters.. food don done !

Janosky: Did Jesus Christ call Judas Iscariot "son of destruction" ,Satan/Devil ?

Achorladey: Go back to the scripture you cited. Did I discard that scripture? No. So you have your answer before this time.

Janosky: Before or after Judas betrayal?

Achorladey: You have cited a scripture, you want me to break it down for you.......

Here is it again.......

Aramaic Bible Yeshua said to them, “Have I not chosen
you twelve, and ONE of YOU IS a SATAN?”71 He was speaking about Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For although Judas was one of the Twelve, HE WAS LATER to BETRAY JESUS.…"

Janosky: Why did Jesus say Judas Iscariot is Satan/Devil , "son of destruction?

Achorladey: Just look at the scripture above, the answer you seek is right there.

Janosky: **##2) Everywhere on earth rape occurs- in your street, your neighborhood and your locality. The ones you're aware and in the know that it occurred where you're living, na how many you ,Achorladey done go report to the Police?

Achorladey: This should be an acceptance that indeed you agree that what was laid bare before the organization on the issues of NOT REPORTING is TRUE.

Janosky: It's hypocrisy to accuse JW of this matter, while you've not done better....

Achorladey: Had you taken your time to listen to the words contained in the video when one of the elder brags about being in the most "perfect imperfect organization" you wouldn't have made the statement above. and before this post you stated its all a SMEAR CAMPAIGN and UNPROVEN ALLEGATIONS. I hear you.

Janosky: Everywhere there is STIGMA attached to this issue.

Achorladey: You know there is a STIGMA attached to the ISSUE and the organization don't equally want that STIGMA attached to THEM because they have as one of those things needed to be protected to include.....God's name and name of the ORGANIZATION yet they were willing and ready to jump on same STIGMA and rob it in and on the face of other Christian denominations.

Janosky: shame ,ridicule & public embarrassment?

Achorladey: They are all members of "JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION" for Christ sake. Hope you catch the drift.

Janosky: 45years later, cannon fodder for Achorladey & all JW haters.. food don done !

Achorladey: The organization were equally there before you and I. They used the same cannon fodder as food to shame, ridicule and public embarrass those they were rivals with.

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
achorladey:

Oga leave prosecutor and defendant alone........

The issue under consideration falls under the works and fruitage JWs and Churches produce and one of your colleagues said you are RIVALS for that matter.

I am wondering what kind of DEFENSE you have here. That article is a study article not meant for the PUBLIC. That the issue is raised is an INDICTMENT on its own that it is a big problem within the adherents of JWs. Perhaps you need to take a second look at the article again and do read paragraph 3 and the use of the word "PROFESS". You will be amused at it's usage.

Profess refer to " False Brothers " 2 Cor 11:26 .
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
rottennaija:

It's not actually me in the video. I saw the video, downloaded it, watch it before I decided to share it. When you are free from the clutches of the organization, they have no hold or power over you anymore. In cases like that, you can bolded defend yourselves and even the elders will be afraid of you .

The same way you have been defending yourself on the other thread , where is Jozzy4 ? grin grin .
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Profess refer to " False Brothers " 2 Cor 11:26 .

CAPTIVATOR PROFESS to be A Jehovah's witness. Is CAPTIVATOR a FALSE JW?

Just like I posted earlier, It's a bait you should understand the rest. As it is, FALSE is working it's way up as SYNONYMS for PROFESS
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2019
achorladey:

Just like I posted earlier, It's a bait you should understand the rest. As it is, FALSE is working it's way up as SYNONYMS for PROFESS
Its like comprehension dey affect una

Profess meaning
" claim that one has (a quality or feeling), especially when this is not the case. "

The bold explains why its a term for " False Brothers " 2Cor 11:26
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Its like comprehension dey affect una

Profess meaning
" claim that one has (a quality or feeling), especially when this is not the case. "

The bold explains why its a term for " False Brothers " 2Cor 11:26

I posted the below previously......

With your response this is how it will be rewritten

CAPTIVATOR claim that he has (a quality or feeling) of BEING a Jehovah Witness especially when this is not the case. Is CAPTIVATOR a False JW?

Its a bait just like I stated earlier and the reason I laughed concerning its usage in the article cited.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
achorladey:

I posted the below previously......

With your response this is how it will be rewritten

CAPTIVATOR claim that he has (a quality or feeling) of BEING a Jehovah Witness especially when this is not the case. Is CAPTIVATOR a False JW?

Its a bait just like I stated earlier and the reason I laughed concerning its usage in the article cited.

You need a daily coaching on something called Authors intent. U are too low in comprehension, profess has different meaning but the author used it in the sense of the meaning I gave you

The author used Profess to refer to those who claim to be JW but their works doesn't prove so . hence the definition I gave you. Which brought the term " FALSE brothers " .
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9yljBdyzws

JW: "The Most Perfect Organization on this planet." (Conversation With 2 Elders).

Ali: Very noisy! I guess they were happy after that WT lesson? Or maybe just relieved it was over. Please bare with me....the noise gets a little less as we go along.

Ali: Hope to see you again (She greets some of the congregants).

Ali: "He brother, could we talk?" (This was totally unplanned...I just couldn't leave the KH without saying something about paragraph 13 of the WT).

Ali: (The first elder I'm speaking with conducted the WT. He saw me raise my hand 16 times and didn't acknowledge me. We even went on vacation together 4 years ago. I DO love him and especially his wife).

Ali: "Am I being censored?"

Elder1: "I don't want to comment. I can't read hearts" (So if you can't read hearts, why do you sit in judgment of people?).

Ali: "Am I being censored, yes or no?" (It's very difficult to get a JW to answer question directly).
"I don't want to sit here and make the WT conductor look ... or make myself look foolish or look disrespectful for raising my hand...."

Elder1: "I'm just saying you haven't been here in a long time....so we'd encourage you to come to meetings so we could get to know you better"

Ali: "or we could get to know each better in a private discussion...you don't really get to know each better by seeing me sit in a chair during a meeting"

"You don't get to know me that way and I don't get to know you."

Elder1: "But i get to know you by your meeting attendnce and by going out in service, etc, etc...that's how we get to know each other...mostly by going out in service together" (Yes, the opportune time to re-indoctrinate each other and insulate ourselves even further into the Mother WTs womb).

Ali: "I'm in service daily all the time" (not a WT endorsed service...but I'm committed to serving others).
"I'm doing the ministry God has given me" (James 1:27 ...heling the vulnerable and less fortunate..."widows and orphans" ).
"We all have unique ministries. We all have different gifts."
"Could I just meet with a couple elders to ask a couple questions?"

Elder1: I can ask...Ican ask...I can give ya a call and see... (Yep..so they can prepare my beheading...I'm sorry, I shouldnn't impute wrong motives. But I've seen the beheadings too many times).

Ali: "We both knnow that the elders are told to call the legal department before they call the police. You know that and I know that. so..and that was certainly not said in this WT article...and so that was dishonest."

Elder1: "No, it is not. Whoever is abused is responsible for calling the police (this comment shows just how little elders really understand about CSA and what it does to children.)" WE'RE NOT POLICE! We're handling the judicial side of things (huh?..."spiritual justice?" ...I don't know what he thinks "Judicial" means.)

Ali: "Someone who is abused like that...it causes a stress that...PTSD but they are told to call the legal department before they call the police...

Elder1: "The police are involved immediately"

Ali: "How can they (the police) be handling it immediately if they aren't called? because in Montana the Legal Department told those elders, where reporting is mandatory, to not call the police....." (banging my head against the wall at this point.) "It's not personal (I don't have anything personal against this elder...he's a victim of victims..."Deceived Deceivers" ...just like I was.) "I love you."

Elder1: "If you want to find fault with this organisation, i can give ya a list of 10 more things but IT'S STILL THE MOST PERFECT ORGANISATION ON THIS PLANET."

Ali: "The most perfect organisation on this planet?" (I was in a bit of shock that he said that, so I had to repeat it out loud to make sure I heard him correctly).

Elder1: "ON THIS PLANET...TELL ME ANOTHER ORGANISATION THAT'S MORE PERFECT..."

Ali: "Holy Spirit is perfect."

Elder1: "No...ORGANISATION. Holy Spirit is not an organisation."

Ali: "Psalm 146:3...we're not supposed to listen or trust anybody...men."

Elder1: "WELL WE HAVE THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE...MOSES"

Ali: "That's a parable! We're all supposed to be faithful and discreet servants, right? Is the Bible written for all of us or just special people? (JW are taught the NT is only for "anointed"...which is why they are told to serve these "special people" ).

Elder1: "It's all of us" (thanks you, but that's not what WT really teaches).

Ali: "Right! So then we're ALL encouraged to be faithful and discreet servants. And Christ will judge whether we are faithful and discreet or wicked ....exactly. Christ is our Judge...not men in New York. They're not our judge. They didn't die for us" (but apparently they're excited to kill everybody who doesn't follow them).

Elder1: "In the meantime, spiritually speaking....In the meantime they judge us?

(I didn't understand him)

"Men, judicial committees are set to protect the organisation and they DO judge, not on a legal basis just on the spiritual....making sure that the congregation is kept clean."

(except for the paedophiles who do their wicked crimes without 2 witnesses)"

Ali: "I found it a little bit dishonest in the article today, and it's not your fault because you didn't write the article"...

(Here walks in the SECOND elder.... so now I can officially be accused of whatever they want because I was speaking in front of 2 elders).

"In paragraph 13 was a bold question...Do elders call the police....Yes. And it's like...THAT'S NOT THE TRUTH!... People are being lied to"

Elder1: "That's not true either"

(Second elder...he actually gave my marking talk. He was a staunch Catholic and now he's very happy with the organisation...as you'll soon hear).

Ali: "They aren't told to call the legal Department?"

(Ya really gotta pin them down with yes or no questions).

Elder2: "WE DO CALL THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT FIRST. OK, first thing they're gonna as me is What State do you live in? because there's different reporting laws....and they want us to know how to do the right thing."

(no! no! no! They ...the legal Department...want to use you to help the organisation cover their butts).

Ali: "Shouldn't we be above that?"

Elder2: "I don't know what the state law in Wisconsin is...right now, on the books, on that subject"

(Yep...so outsource common sense to lawyers in New York who'll throw you under the bus if necessary).

Ali: "Exactly, so that's WHY we call the police!"

Elder2: "Exactly!"

Ali: "Well, I hope every elder in this congregation, for the benefit of the children here and the community at large....that elders will just call the police before they call the legal department, that's my hope."

Elder: "No...I would hope that the accused....(whoops!)

"the accuser or whoever was abused would call the police sooner."

(again, this shows his ignorance of what happens to a child who is abused).

"Your house breaks in and you wait until Monday or Thursday night or Sunday to call the elders?"

(Why did he say elders and not police? I feel sorry for these elders.... the cognitive dissonance is real).

Ali: "But that's an adult being burlarised, we're talking about children. They are powerless. That's why we have to protect them."

Elder: "But the children normally, normally right...."

Ali: "No" (Sorry I was interrupting him a lot)

Elder: "..And so the adults know and they call the police"

(Hopefully of course, but we know JWs are TRAINED to call the elders over everything).

Ali: "They say on average people who are assualted sexually as children don't know how to piece together what even happened until 30 years old or older."

Elder: "AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE SO THANKFUL FOR JEHOVAH'S ORGANISATION THAT EDUCATES US AND YOUNG ONES"

Ali: "I guess my last question, because I respect you as people if that was the truth, how come in Australia in 2015, and I had this conversation with brother Fry (a CO) in 2016....people at high levels in this organisation do know"

(um yeah...like Geoffrey Jackson and friends)

"In Australia alone, case number 29, you can look it up yourself....court documents, not commentaries....of those 1006 cases of CSA that were documented, guess how many were reported to police?"

Elder: "We have no idea"

(Ignorance is bliss).

Ali: "ZERO OUT OF 1006" (Thank you again Angus Stewart for your service to mankind).

"If this were our policy the police would've been contacted at least 50% of the time and so you can watch brothers, circuit overseers, even Geoffrey Jackson of the GB on the stand standing under oath" (and lying) "answering questions by a lawyer by the name Angus Stewart! now a judge in Australia. The point is...this is kind of a whitewashed PR stunt...this Watchtower...."

Elder: "Oh, Ok, PR stunt"

(He physically took a step back from me, he was upset I said that....it just came out of my mouth).

Elder: "PR STUNT? WELL, WE'RE HAPPY WITH IT, EVEN THOUGH YOU AREN'T."

Ali: "You're happy with this?"

Elder: "YES. YOU CALL IT THAT, I DON'T.

(He was angry at me at this point...he had big angry eyes).

Ali: "Was Jesus being disrespectful when He told the Pharisees they were whitewashed graves? That's what Jesus said"

Elder: "FIND ME ANOTHER ORGANISATION...."

Ali: "I don't need another organisation..."

Elder: "THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Ali: "Because I love children and because I love these people... and because I hate lies....that's why I came today...."

Elder: "Well, I'm sorry you feel that way."

(that's the most lame apology...apologising for how another human feels is not an apology).

Ali: "Do you hate lies?"

Elder: "I DO HATE LIES, THAT'S WHY I'M IN THIS ORGANISATION. WE'RE SORRY FOR THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ORGANISATION."

Ali: "That's not an apology...telling them you're sorry for the way they feel....I love Jehovah, I love Jesus, I love the Bible and I love you!" (please, anybody watching this who thinks Jehovah is a bad name...please save that for another video...I used the name Jehovah as much as I did because JWs feel that's the only acceptable name for God).

Elder: "YOU JUST DON'T NEED A FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE CLASS LIKE JESUS SAID WE WOULD HAVE"

(It was almost like hearing somebody brag about their special IDOL).

Elder: "You don't love us...What if I told you ugly things about your father....put it on the web all the horrible things he's done."

(actually, people have told lies about my biological father...he's a good man...and the congregation gossiped about him because he left after 1975).

"That's what you do when you talk about our Father"

(He's accusing me of telling lies about God...because JWs confuse the organisation with God Almighty).

Ali: "About Jehovah? No, No. So did Jeremiah do that when he was exposing the sins of Israel? Was he disrespecting Jehovah?...When he was talking about the sins of Israel?....God's "organisation" at the time? That's a valid question, I'm just curious to hear your response....Was Jeremiah disrespecting God? (They didn't want to answer me).

Elder: "of course not" (admitted quietly)

Ali: "Thank you."

Elder: "So you are not Jeremiah"

(But we're told to have the spirit of Jeremiah...we're told to "Be Bold like Jeremiah"wink.

Ali: "I'm not Jeremiah, I'm Ali...and I'm in the family of God too" (I got a little disoriented at this point).

Elder: "WHAT ABOUT THE INJUSTICES OF THE UN? GO TALK TO THEM"

Ali: "Absolutely!"

Elder: "THE INJUSTICES OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH"

(It's so easy to point fingers at others..."straws and rafters"wink.

Ali: "Absolutely, it's all the same!" (I personally believe JW religion is recycled Catholicism with some doctrinal changes, but the hierarchy is a xerox...pyramids).

Elder: "ARE THEY ADDRESSING IT? NO"

(And neither is JW religion! Why can't they see this?).

Ali: "It's all the same! We agree!"

Elder: "then go...I'm just saying THERE'S NO BETTER ORGANISATION ON THE PLANET."

Ali: "But aren't we supposed to take care of our own backyard before we point the finger at others?"

Elder: "WE ARE TAKING CARE OF THINGS. WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN"

(and here is the delusion. So so sad. "When you know better you can do better"....which is why doing PROPER research is so necessary...and they aren't allowed to research outside of WT).

Ali: "Diane gave a good comment...what's the first thing you think of when you hear the words "Catholic Priest?....Paedophile. And now people in our territory across the globe are associating that same ugly label with Jehovah's organisation....because the same thing is happening as it did in the Catholic church..."

Elder: "I ONLY KNOW OF 1 PERSON"

(He means he only knows one person who associates "paedophile problem" with Jehovah's organisation)....

"and that's Ali Bautista"

Ali: "You only know of one person? I don't understand" (I really didn't ...because I know that he knows that I'm NOT the only person....so he was outright lying to me...or he's in major denial).

Elder: "I only know 1 person that's negative about Jehovah's witnesses, right now that's the only person I know"

(and again...elders will clump speaking out about mishandling CSA or doctrinal flip flopping, etc with being negative about the brotherhood)

Ali: "I'm not negative about Jehovah's Witnesses"

Elder: "Yes you are"

Ali: "I love Jehovah's Witnesses"

Elder: "You just stated it about 40 times here in 10 minutes"

(Hmm...Denise, can you please do a tally?!)

Ali: "I love Jehovah's Witnesses"

Elder: "WE ARE PART OF AN ORGANISATION"

(Here we go again).

Ali: "Can you give me a scripture that says that?"

Elder: "that says what?"

Ali: "that we're part of an organisation, like a scripture. The Bible is my authority."

(You'd think they'd be happy to hear me declare that!)

Elder: "1st Corinthians 14:33 God is a God not of disorder but of peace. He's an orderly God. So ORGANISATION...HE'S ALWAYS BEEN ORGANISED."

Ali: "I don't have a problem with the word organised. Yes, God is organised. There's a difference between that and Him HAVING an organisation"

(Actually, I do believe God has His Church...organisation...but it's not just JWs).

Elder: "When he told the disciples to go out by two's....and he told them to preach the good news"

Ali: "I know missionaries....of other organisations."

Elder:"Do you need an organisation to accomplish that feat?"

(He asked me)

Ali: "You have the Holy Spirit that puts the Truth in your heart and you don't have to be part of a club to do that. You need Holy Spirit to do that"

Elder: "So how would I know that people in Cambeslport are being taught the truth?"

(huh? Cambelsport, I have no idea where that is...it got me a bit disorientated again...)

Ali: "If they're declaring that JESUS IS LORD! 1st Corinthians Chapter 15:1-4"

(What is the deal with Cambellsport? I googled it...it's a little town in Wisconsin...)

Elder: "Will I have to go all the way to Cambellsport just to makes sure they hear the good news?"

Ali: "Yeah! Christians are doing that all over the world! Christians! I know many beaautiful Christians, everywhere"

(I do...they've bandaged me up. True LOVE. Unconditional love).

Elder: "Yeah" (he rolled his eyes). "I'm just saying...from our experience we came from Christen-DUMB...."

(I can't believe I'm hearing this...but I can...because this is EXACTLY how JWs view other Christians).

"AND THE ACCENT IS ON DUMB" (yikes!).

Ali: "That's very arrogant"

(I was still too shocked to gather my words...it was RUDE).

Elder: "HAVING BEEN THERE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"

(Well having been a JW, I too, know what I'm talking about! I've done a lot of research).

Elder: "IT'S THE MOST UNJUST ORG...WELL IT'S THE ANTICHRIST as hightlighted in Revelation..."

Ali: "I know we will all be individually be judged by Jesus Christ"

Elder: "They say "Lord, Lord..."

(the irony).

"But what did Jesus say...I don't even recognise you"

(Will Jesus recognise JW religious leaders when he hears them say "Jehovah, Jehovah" ....maybe some....I'm not their Judge. I know I need to just focus on myself).

"because of their actions"

(True, true).

"Anybody that tells me they're "a Christian"....in the world....

Ali: "Needs a Watchtower?"

(I just blurted that out...agh!)

"Do we need anything more than the Bible?"

(I love books...please don't label me a Bible thumper).

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
89 . OLAADEGBU( m ): Quote Post
" Ali: "Someone who is abused like that...it
causes a stress that...PTSD but they are
told to call the legal department before they
call the police...
Elder1: "The police are involved
immediately"
Ali: "How can they (the police) be handling it
immediately if they aren't called? because in
Montana the Legal Department told those
elders, where reporting is mandatory, to not
call the police....." (banging my head against
the wall at this point.) "It's not personal (I
don't have anything personal against this
elder...."

**** OLAADEGBU is peddling FALSEHOOD of Ali's baseless claims.
Na which JW video talk say no reporting of child abuse matter?

The JW in the YouTube video restated matter of factly,"the Police are involved immediately", that's the point of emphasis in Paragraph 13 of the Watchtower article being referenced

$$**2.

"Ali: "They say on average people who are
assualted sexually as children don't know
how to piece together what even happened
until 30 years old or older."
Elder: "AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE SO
THANKFUL FOR JEHOVAH'S ORGANISATION
THAT EDUCATES US AND YOUNG ONES"
Ali: "I guess my last question, because I
respect you as people if that was the truth,
how come in Australia in 2015, and I had
this conversation with brother Fry (a CO) in
2016....people at high levels in this
organisation do know"
(um yeah...like Geoffrey Jackson and
friends)
"In Australia alone, case number 29, you can
look it up yourself....court documents, not
commentaries....of those 1006 cases of CSA
that were documented, guess how many
were reported to police?"

Na which 1940's to 1970s Anti -CSA law (the period that the rapes were said to have occurred) did the Australian Commission or the Police tell the world that JWs have contravened?

In 1940's to 1970's Australia's conservative society , few parents would dare expose their children to public stigma attached to rape.
JWs can not be scapegoat for Australia's societal malaise.
No JW parent was barred from reporting CSA to the appropriate quarter.

*** That YouTube video na lie lie full am....

what else should we expect from cult of personality worshipper wey kumuyi dey spoonfeed with junk !
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You need a daily coaching on something called Authors intent. U are too low in comprehension, profess has different meaning but the author used it in the sense of the meaning I gave you

The author used Profess to refer to those who claim to be JW but their works doesn't prove so . hence the definition I gave you. Which brought the term " FALSE brothers " .

CAPTIVATOR: profess has different meaning but the author used it in the sense of the meaning I gave you:

Achorladey: So you know the word "profess" has different meaning and you think I will accept the only one cited and not equally apply what other meaning of the word "profess" as it relate to the issue under discussion.

Then this as it applies to religious settings.......

Profess:.........1. to receive formally into a religious community following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS

2 a : to DECLARE or ADMIT OPENLY or FREELY : AFFIRM

You should understand better how this apply to the JWS and the word PROFESS

CAPTIVATOR: The author used Profess to refer to those who claim to be JW but their works doesn't prove so.

Achorladey: Your word above in essence should be "THOSE WHO ARE JW but their WORKS doesn't PROVE SO". The reason I laugh at the author use of "PROFESSING" the watchtower itself is meant for JWS members and nothing but JWS members alone. Or do you give it out?

Here is that part of paragraph 3

" some professing to be a part of the congregation have succumbed to perverted fleshly desires and have sexually abused children.”

QUALITY or FEELING) of BEING a JEHOVAH WITNESS especially when this is NOT the case HAVE SUCCUMBED to perverted fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

Hope you get where I am headed now.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2019
achorladey:

CAPTIVATOR: profess has different meaning but the author used it in the sense of the meaning I gave you:

Achorladey: So you know the word "profess" has different meaning and you think I will accept the only one cited

The One I gave you is the authors intent.

and not equally apply what other meaning of the word "profess" as it relate to the issue under discussion.

Okay, let apply others to the paragraph , but if it doesn't match, just know your brain is filled with dust

Then this as it applies to religious settings.......

Profess:.........1. to receive formally into a religious community following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS

2 a : to DECLARE or ADMIT OPENLY or FREELY : AFFIRM

You should understand better how this apply to the JWS and the word PROFESS

If you are correct, this would apply to every single JW . , begs the question: why did the author add " SOME " professing ?

What's the purpose of " SOME " ? If this applies to all JW ?

CAPTIVATOR: The author used Profess to refer to those who claim to be JW but their works doesn't prove so.

Achorladey: Your word above in essence should be "THOSE WHO ARE JW but their WORKS doesn't PROVE SO". The reason I laugh at the author use of "PROFESSING" the watchtower itself is meant for JWS members and nothing but JWS members alone. Or do you give it out?

Here is that part of paragraph 3

" some professing to be a part of the congregation have succumbed to perverted fleshly desires and have sexually abused children.”

QUALITY or FEELING) of BEING a JEHOVAH WITNESS especially when this is NOT the case HAVE SUCCUMBED to perverted fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

Hope you get where I am headed now.

If this applies to all JW, why did the author add " SOME " professing ?

I now know you are truly mentally diseased
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

The One I gave you is the authors intent.

Okay, let apply others to the paragraph , but if it doesn't match, just know your brain is filled with dust

If you are correct, this would apply to every single JW . , begs the question: why did the author add " SOME " professing ?

What's the purpose of " SOME " ? If this applies to all JW?

If this applies to all JW, why did the author add " SOME " professing ?

I now know you are truly mentally diseased

CAPTIVATOR: The One I gave you is the authors intent.

CAPTIVATOR: Okay, let apply others to the paragraph , but if it doesn't match, just know your brain is filled with dust

Achorladey: The REMARKS has started. Those are part of your trademark. "BRAIN IS FILLED with DUST" yet having a DISCUSSION with an individual with brain filled with dust. The picture of what it tells me about you is painted clearly, I hope you see yourself CLEARLY.

CAPTIVATOR: If you are correct, this would apply to every single JW. , begs the question: why did the author add " SOME " professing?

Achorladey: I agree that you indeed UNDERSTAND the WRITERS intent. Hahahahahaha!

Your statement "IF THIS APPLIES TO ALL JWS" should have answered YOUR QUESTION ALREADY regarding the the WRITER USE of "SOME".

Those that are the "SOME" are THEY JWS or NOT?

The "SOME" are they...........

1. QUALITY or FEELING) of BEING a JEHOVAH WITNESS especially when this is NOT the case and HAVE SUCCUMBED to perverted fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

2. 1. THOSE RECEIVED FORMALLY into the religious community of Jehovah's Witesses following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS have SUCCUMBED to PERVERTED fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

Did I tell YOU or state that ALL JWS are CHILD SEX ABUSERS?

CAPTIVATOR: If this applies to all JW, why did the author add " SOME " professing ?

Achorladey: It seems you typed that you UNDERSTOOD the WRITERS S INTENT. Hahahahahaha. The magazine is

1. Meant to be read by all JWS during the Watchtower study.

2. The information passed across under this point and paragraph we are discussing is meant to update all JWS that "SOME".....................................fill the rest based on previous point raised before this part.

3. The WRITERS ALREADY KNOWS that NOT ALL JWS are CHILD SEX ABUSERS the REASON the writer USED "SOME"

4. The "SOME" who are they? Refer to the above.

CAPTIVATOR: I now know you are truly mentally diseased

Achorladey: As long you remain a DOCTOR of THOSE that are MENTALLY DISEASED. No problem. It is you I can discuss with because +/- you understand and have first hand experience of those that are mentally diseased.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by CAPTIVATOR: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Like I said your inability to comprehend author's intent will embarrass you here .

achorladey:

CAPTIVATOR: The One I gave you is the authors intent.

CAPTIVATOR: Okay, let apply others to the paragraph , but if it doesn't match, just know your brain is filled with dust

Achorladey: The REMARKS has started. Those are part of your trademark. "BRAIN IS FILLED with DUST" yet having a DISCUSSION with an individual with brain filled with dust. The picture of what it tells me about you is painted clearly, I hope you see yourself CLEARLY.

CAPTIVATOR: If you are correct, this would apply to every single JW. , begs the question: why did the author add " SOME " professing?

Achorladey: I agree that you indeed UNDERSTAND the WRITERS intent. Hahahahahaha!

Your statement "IF THIS APPLIES TO ALL JWS" should have answered YOUR QUESTION ALREADY regarding the the WRITER USE of "SOME".

Those that are the "SOME" are THEY JWS or NOT?

The reason why this dictionary should enlighten you again.

Profess

claim that one has ( a quality or feeling), especially when this is not the case.

Would a Real Jehovah Witness abuse a Child ?

If no, what does that make those who do, Qualified Jehovah witness ?

The "SOME" are they...........

1. QUALITY or FEELING) of BEING a JEHOVAH WITNESS especially when this is NOT the case and HAVE SUCCUMBED to perverted fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

2. 1. THOSE RECEIVED FORMALLY into the religious community of Jehovah's Witesses following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS have SUCCUMBED to PERVERTED fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

And Part of the Required VOW is to abuse Children ?

What does that make those who break the vow to commit such wickedness , lacking the quality of a Jehovah's witness ?

Did I tell YOU or state that ALL JWS are CHILD SEX ABUSERS?.

I said that your head will reboot by force.

So tell me the difference between those who abuse children and those who don't??

CAPTIVATOR: If this applies to all JW, why did the author add " SOME " professing ?

Achorladey: It seems you typed that you UNDERSTOOD the WRITERS S INTENT. Hahahahahaha. The magazine is

1. Meant to be read by all JWS during the Watchtower study.

2. The information passed across under this point and paragraph we are discussing is meant to update all JWS that "SOME".....................................fill the rest based on previous point raised before this part.

3. The WRITERS ALREADY KNOWS that NOT ALL JWS are CHILD SEX ABUSERS the REASON the writer USED "SOME"

4. The "SOME" who are they? Refer to the above.

CAPTIVATOR: I now know you are truly mentally diseased

Achorladey: As long you remain a DOCTOR of THOSE that are MENTALLY DISEASED. No problem. It is you I can discuss with because +/- you understand and have first hand experience of those that are mentally diseased.

Refer back to my question for the bold. Since you admit that Not all JW abuse children sexually, and the writer knows this hence the use of Some to indicate those lacking the quality

Explain the difference between those who succumbed to such wickedness and those who don't ?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:
Like I said your inability to comprehend author's intent will embarrass you here .

The reason why this dictionary should enlighten you again.

Profess

claim that one has ( a quality or feeling), especially when this is not the case.

Would a Real Jehovah Witness abuse a Child ?

If no, what does that make those who do, Qualified Jehovah witness ?

And Part of the Required VOW is to abuse Children ?

What does that make those who break the vow to commit such wickedness , lacking the quality of a Jehovah's witness ?

I said that your head will reboot by force.

So tell me the difference between those who abuse children and those who don't??

Refer back to my question for the bold. Since you admit that Not all JW abuse children sexually, and the writer knows this hence the use of Some to indicate those lacking the quality

Explain the difference between those who succumbed to such wickedness and those who don't ?

CAPTIVATOR: Like I said your inability to comprehend author's intent will EMBARRASS you here .

Achorladey: Hahahahaha, leave embarrassment alone jumping from brain filled with dust to mentally diseased now EMBARRASS.

CAPTIVATOR The reason why this dictionary should enlighten you again.

Profess

claim that one has a quality or feeling, especially when this is not the case.

Achorladey: I have seen this previously and break it down as it applies to the sentence under consideration nothing new to see here.

CAPTIVATOR: Would a Real JEHOVAH WITNESS abuse a Child?

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha. I laugh because I still see JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in front of REAL. Hahahahaha.

CAPTIVATOR: If no, what does that make those who do, QUALIFIED Jehovah witness ?

Achorladey: No, they are Qualified members of other Christian denominations or qualified OUTSIDERS or QUALIFIED interested PERSONS. Hahahahahahahaha! Or perhaps QUALIFIED FAKE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES if there is room for it in the dictionary of Jws.

CAPTIVATOR: And Part of the Required VOW is to abuse Children?

Achorladey: This will make me go to this statement below.......

"[Name of person]/LAKASAGBA is no longer ONE of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES."

I know you are familiar with the above statement. Since LAKASAGBA as an example is JUST an ORDINARY FAKE JEHOVAH WITNESS who has/had ABUSED CHILDREN since the opposite of REAL is FAKE, will the below

LAKASAGBA is no longer ONE of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES." be read to the congregation? Yes/No

And what does this tell you about this question of yours..........And Part of the Required VOW is to abuse Children?

Then the following.......

PUBLIC DECLARATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DEDICATION

[Invite candidates(would or soon to be WHO? to stand]

Please answer the following two questions in a loud voice:

(1) On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented
of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will? (Your
answer, please)...............fill as REQUIRED

(2) Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as
ONE of JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES in ASSOCIATION with GOD’S SPIRIT-DIRECTED
ORGANIZATION? (Your answer, please)..............fill as required

As "ONE" of REAL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES or ONE of FAKE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Which one?

YOUR CLEAR, AFFIRMATIVE answers to these questions indicate that you
are QUALIFIED for BAPTISM as ORDAINED MINISTERS of JEHOVAH GOD

REAL ORDAINED MINISTERS OF JEHOVAH
or
FAKE ORDAINED MINISTERS OF JEHOVAH

Which one?

At this point do you CAPTIVATOR accept them(the CANDIDATES) as REAL or FAKE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Please do you see the word "QUALIFIED" there?

[PRAYER by SPEAKER, after which he invites the audience to stand and
join the candidates in singing.

CAPTIVATOR: What does that make those who break the vow to commit such wickedness , lacking the quality of a Jehovah's witness ?

Achorladey: Emphasis on THOSE WHO BREAK after reading the above you should be able to fit the pieces together.

To help you a bit, they are like every other JWS the difference being that they SUCCUMBED to SEXUALLY ABUSING CHILDREN.

CAPTIVATOR: I said that your head will reboot by force.

Achorladey: You are switching career from doctor of MENTALLY DISEASED to COMPUTER BRAIN ENGINEER? Hahahahaha!. There the need to REBOOT mine. Your palaver to sort.

CAPTIVATOR: So tell me the difference between those who abuse children and those who don't?

Achorladey: Simple..........Those who abuse children and those who don't abuse children share one thing in common in the congregations, THEY ARE BOTH Jehovah's witnesses.

The difference is just one also

"SOME" PROFESSING i.e THOSE RECEIVED FORMALLY into the religious community of Jehovah's
Witnesses as QUALIFIED ORDAINED MINISTERS OF JEHOVAH (I.e JEHOVAH WITNESS) following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS have SUCCUMBED to PERVERTED fleshly desire and have sexually abused children------ABUSES CHILDREN

MANY OTHERS i.e. THOSE RECEIVED FORMALLY into the religious community of Jehovah's Witnesses as QUALIFIED ORDAINED MINISTER OF JEHOVAH (i.e JEHOVAH WITNESS) following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS have NOT SUCCUMBED to PERVERTED fleshly desire and DON'T sexually abuse children---------------------------DONT ABUSE CHILDREN

This has been stated previously, I only hope you know where I am headed

CAPTIVATOR: Refer back to my question for the bold.

I have EXPLAINED and answer your question. Before you get to this Part.

CAPTIVATOR: Since you admit that NOT ALL JW abuse children sexually, and the writer knows this hence the use of SOME to indicate those lacking the quality.

Achorladey: Good. Now your concentration here should be on this part of your post

"SOME" TO INDICATE THOSE LACKING THE QUALITY" and how it relates to SUCCUMBED

What you should have seen and note from here is since the "SOME" LACK THE QUALITY, then the need to SUCCUMB become useless, they are therefore doing what they know how to do BEST i.e ABUSE CHILDREN. After all THEY LACK that QUALITY that would made them not to ABUSE CHILDREN.

"SOME" TO INDICATE THOSE HAVING THE QUALITY and how it relates to SUCCUMBED

What you should have seen and note from here is since the "SOME" HAVING THE QUALITY i.e THOSE RECEIVED FORMALLY into the religious community of Jehovah's Witnesses as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES following a novitiate by ACCEPTANCE of the REQUIRED VOWS (QUALIFIED), then they are therefore doing WHAT they DON'T know how to do BEST i.e ABUSE CHILDREN the reason the WRITER used SUCCUMBED to PERVERTED fleshly desire and have sexually abused children.

CAPTIVATOR: Explain the difference between those who succumbed to such wickedness and those who don't ?

You have the difference in more explanations than one right in front of you before you get to this part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.