Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (19858 Views)

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

JWs have no rival(s), or in rivalry with anyone. Don't misquote me.
JWs resources for protection of children from molestation is excellent !
That's the point I'm making.
You dey bash JWs up & down, yet you no fit produce even jingle or 1 full page anti Child abuse article in any medium..
Abegi shift !

Janosky: Jw resources for protection of children from molestation is excellent

Achorladey: and the huge indictment the article carries that child molestation is still a HUGE problem within the ORGANIZATION says a lot about the EXCELLENT RESOURCES and the PROFESSED JWS who read the excellent RESOURCES.

concerning misquoting you, your post is still up there about which of the churches can RIVAL the JWS on tackling the issues under consideration here. Is the Jws the only one taking part in this race if you have no rivals

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Na so we see am oooooo.

Hope you understand it now when I said that's all I need from that post.

Fully understood! cheesy
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:

It's not actually me in the video. I saw the video, downloaded it, watch it before I decided to share it. When you are free from the clutches of the organization, they have no hold or power over you anymore. In cases like that, you can bolded defend yourselves and even the elders will be afraid of you.

Who is afraid of a man who is not honest with himself ?
Ask your pal, Jnr pharisee what's the meaning of Greek "Pais" in Acts 3:13,26 ?
Birds of a feather must flock together.

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

You know what the truth is but prefer /pretend you never saw it, I know what your lies are...
Anyone who ALWAYS rants about his ex he's broken up with , check am well well, the man is not telling himself the truth.
He is seriously in sifia pains, the way 'rottennaija' is in sifia pains over JW matter.
Because you swim in the pool of self deceit and delusion, you go deny !
Your parents are happy being JWs ,them no get wahala.
You say JW no good, their matter na obsession you carry for head , kwantinu to dey wound yourself.

Eventually, the tower collapses under the pressure of it own weight. Eventually.

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

You know what the truth is but prefer /pretend you never saw it, I know what your lies are...
Anyone who ALWAYS rants about his ex he's broken up with , check am well well, the man is not telling himself the truth.
He is seriously in sifia pains, the way 'rottennaija' is in sifia pains over JW matter.
Because you swim in the pool of self deceit and delusion, you go deny !
Your parents are happy being JWs ,them no get wahala.
You say JW no good, their matter na obsession you carry for head , kwantinu to dey wound yourself.

Abi o!

Please ask him if his Papa and Mama are pedophiles, the useless being will start telling you 'don't bring my parents into this'
But he is declaring the group to which his parents belongs pedophile group!

That's why i love been on Nairaland, you'll notice the insanity locked up in the brains of some people! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Fully understood! cheesy

Good for you and nice to see you type you "fully understood".
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Good for you and nice to see you type you "fully understood".
Thanks Sir! cheesy
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Janosky: Jw resources for protection of children from molestation is excellent

Achorladey: and the huge indictment the article carries that child molestation is still a HUGE problem within the ORGANIZATION
JEHOVAH GOD hates all forms of
wickedness. (Read Psalm 5:4-6 .) How he
must hate child sexual abuse​—an especially
repugnant wicked deed! In imitation of
Jehovah, we as his Witnesses abhor child
abuse and do not tolerate it in the Christian
congregation.​— Rom. 12:9; Heb. 12:15, 16 .

3 Sadly,.... “Wicked men and impostors” abound, and some may try to enter the congregation. ( 2 Tim. 3:13 ) In addition, some professing to be a part of the
congregation have succumbed to perverted
fleshly desires and have sexually abused
children. Let us discuss why child abuse is
such a grave sin....*

Because Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus betrayal is a "HUGE problem" within Jesus disciples, Achorla dey LIE.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

JEHOVAH GOD hates all forms of
wickedness. (Read Psalm 5:4-6 .) How he
must hate child sexual abuse​—an especially
repugnant wicked deed! In imitation of
Jehovah, we as his Witnesses abhor child
abuse and do not tolerate it in the Christian
congregation.​— Rom. 12:9; Heb. 12:15, 16 .

3 Sadly,.... “Wicked men and impostors” abound, and some may try to enter the congregation. ( 2 Tim. 3:13 ) In addition, some professing to be a part of the
children. Let us discuss why child abuse is
such a grave sin....*

Because Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus betrayal is a "HUGE problem" within Jesus disciples, Achorla dey LIE.

Janosky: In addition, SOME PROFESSING to be a part of the
children.

Achorladey: Oga Janosky the question still remains, is this issue a HUGE PROBLEM amongst the JW community?

I hope you can see the use of "SOME PROFESSING" here.

Do you agree that the article is meant to address the running issue within the JWS community. Don't forget this issue was divided into how many part? Remind me again if you would.

If the town crier beats the GONG at a particular SPOT severally, what does that tell you?

Like rottennaija said, you don't even know the LIES contained in the ARTICLE and you are here calling others LIARS up an down.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:

It's not actually me in the video. I saw the video, downloaded it, watch it before I decided to share it. When you are free from the clutches of the organization, they have no hold or power over you anymore. In cases like that, you can bolded defend yourselves and even the elders will be afraid of you.

its no longer you in the video but your useless twin abi? don't worry we know your type. in real life you're a frustrated human being, but once you're on the internet gbagan you form responsible human being, I laugh at your stupidity. this is 2019 boy go and get sense.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2019
andycom:

its no longer you in the video but your useless twin abi? don't worry we know your type. in real life you're a frustrated human being, but once you're on the internet gbagan you form responsible human being, I laugh at your stupidity. this is 2019 boy go and get sense.
I think you need some comprehension lessons, probably someone to teach you how to read and understand.

Did i ever claim to be on the video? Am I a white woman? Is Nigeria that I am from and live in a foreign country? What you just wrote is a hallmark of those you represent, lack of comprehension, believe they know all and never listen.

I posted a writeup with full description and link back to the site it's taken from and you still didn't read it? I'm guessing you were too full of emotions that you only bother on defending your organization in things you have no single idea about. I'm sure you didn't read nor played the video.

One more thing, I don't have a twin. At least my parents didn't tell me.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What makes you think I am an apostate? undecided

I waited for an answer to my demands but I think it's not forthcoming, you know why? you're an overblown egotistical brain dead human being, who was disfellowshiped from the congregation cos of your unrepentant wrong doings, but you feel that the treated you wrong and should be apologized to.

it will never come, either you repent and humble yourself or you stay with your useless pride, but remember your case is worse than the person who never knew the truth at all.

we have seen many people like you who have towed this line and their ending was disastrous.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 1:05am On Jul 20, 2019
andycom:

I waited for an answer to my demands but I think it's not forthcoming, you know why? you're an overblown egotistical brain dead human being, who was disfellowshiped from the congregation cos of your unrepentant wrong doings, but you feel that the treated you wrong and should be apologized to.

it will never come, either you repent and humble yourself or you stay with your useless pride, but remember your case is worse than the person who never knew the truth at all.

we have seen many people like you who have towed this line and their ending was disastrous.

What truth do you know? Tell us

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 20, 2019
I just downloaded the article and went through it. Anyone believing this poster is either blind, deaf or confused. There is wisdom in knowledge, and that was what I gained from gleaning through the article. I was able to pick some points;

1. When a JW commits child abuse, the primary purpose of the elders is to protect the abused one, the immediate family and the congregation from the shame of the act. This is done by setting up a judicial committee to judge the offender.

2. The judicial committee does not shield the offender from the legal consequences of his offences, in accordance with the laws of the country. He will face the full penalty of the law. However, whether the parents of the abused decide to press charges or not is solely their decision to make.

3. There are cases where the elders will have to contact the branch office of the country in order to seek advice on how to go about a case when child sex abuse has been certified. While the elders are in contact with the JW branch office, the parents of the accused are 100% free to report the offender to the authorities and begin legal proceedings.

4. The ONLY business the elders have in the case is (1) to protect God's name and the congregation (2) to comfort the victim and the family (3) judge whether the offender is repentant of his actions or not, and whether he can be allowed to remain in the congregation or be excommunicated. The elders do NOT interfere in the decisions of the victim's parents in pursuing the case legally, neither will they attempt to sabotage the court's decision just to protect the offender.

I have read and I'm enlightened, and I see nothing in the JW stance on child abuse. Let's not just spoil this church's name just because we hate their teachings. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 20, 2019
As a personal experience, in my community a few years back, I knew of an elderly man (a JW) who sexually abused an underaged girl. The parents of the girl got him arrested and put him in jail. While this was going on, it was discovered that the elders of the church had met over the matter and excommunicated the man.

The parents of the victim later took pity on him because of his age and had him released, but he was chased out of the community. No one has seen or heard from him since then. The church took it's decision, so did the girl's parents. So I don't know where this fellow who is clearly hell bent on spoiling the good name of the church gets his stories from. Looking at his past topics, he seems obsessed with the JWs

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2019
Smartini:
As a personal experience, in my community a few years back, I knew of an elderly man (a JW) who sexually abused an underaged girl. The parents of the girl got him arrested and put him in jail. While this was going on, it was discovered that the elders of the church had met over the matter and excommunicated the man.

The parents of the victim later took pity on him because of his age and had him released, but he was chased out of the community. No one has seen or heard from him since then. The church took it's decision, so did the girl's parents. So I don't know where this fellow who is clearly hell bent on spoiling the good name of the church gets his stories from. Looking at his past topics, he seems obsessed with the JWs

Are you a Jw?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:

Are you a Jw?

Had it been he hurriedly joined your gullible friends and start castigating the JWs due to your post, he will be a born against Christian but now that he weighed matter from both side, he must be a JW for doing so! Matthew 7:1, 1Thessalonians 5:21 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Had it been he hurriedly joined your gullible friends and start castigating the JWs due to your post, he will be a born against Christian but now that he weighed matter from both side, he must be a JW for doing so! Matthew 7:1, 1Thessalonians 5:21 cheesy

If you were asked the question, you wouldn't answer just as your friend Janosky. Besides, he is writing as if he is not a member of the religion (I have met those kind on many occasions), but reading between the lines, he is obviously a strong one.

So I'm giving him the opportunity to respond.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:

If you were asked the question, you wouldn't answer just as your friend Janosky. Besides, he is writing as if he is not a member of the religion (I have met those kind on many occasions), but reading between the lines, he is obviously a strong one.

So I'm giving him the opportunity to respond.

What has your dad and mum got to say?
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2019
andycom:

I thought you said that you are not a JW, why then take panadol for someone else's headache? undecided
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I thought you said that you are not a JW, why then take panadol for someone else's headache? undecided

Don't mind him. He is trying to be deceitful by half.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:

Don't mind him. He is trying to be deceitful by half.

What actually characterises them with the devil is the lies they tell to deceive others. They are truly children of their father, the devil.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2019
rottennaija:

Are you a Jw?

I wonder why they feel they need to lie about their association with the "kingdom hall." undecided
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Let the one pressing charges demand for that nah! cheesy

Let's act a simple stage drama, so that the names of casts are displayed just as film makers do.
So who are the

*Prosecutors!

and who are the

*Defendants!

The word of God says some set of people will accuse a group of people {Matthew 10:19, Mark 13:10, Luke 12:11,12 21:14,15 compared to Revelations 12:10} so this is just the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and it's not complete if the audience aren't well informed about the identity of both the Prosecutors{Unbelievers} and Defendants{Christians}!

So who is accusing who and who is asking who to come and DEFEND?

If the identities of these two are made clear from the scriptures, then expect me Maximus to come in and DEFEND! wink

Defend with lies? I remember you claiming not to be a member of JW, that you were just thinking of joining when in reality you were lying as the elders in the videoclip in the OP. undecided
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

It takes profound courage to speak up against the highly flawed doctrines of the Jehovah witnesses when one is a Jehovah witness.

For despite that the flaws are very stark, when the loyalty is to the organization and not to God, it makes it very difficult.

So I must commend your audacity.

God bless.

p.s. No wonder there are hardly ever such scandals heard concerning the organization, for it's because the allegations are suppressed by the elders of the organization.

I also know of some folks whose loyalty is to one certain TB Joshua and not to God. undecided
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
andycom:

it is written all over you, if you doubt me, tender your congregation name, your coordinators number here, let me make inquiries about you. if not pls and pls go your way and never mention me again. You'll definitely regret this your blasphemy.

My congregation is well known on this thread you can ask your cult members they will tell you. The Church of Christ is one and the JW organisation is not part of it. smiley
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2019
andycom:

you hide under the internet and speak abusively of Jehovah's witnesses and still has the effrontery to come here and mention me? pls go away from me you workers of lawlessness, it will be better for Sodom and Gomorrah than for you.

It's either you show me where I have been abusive of JWs or forever hold your peace. cool
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2019
TATIME:

Walahi Talahi Maximus will not kill me with amusement! So pedophile exists in no other place apart from within Jehovah's Witnesses? cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's excellent, my brother.
Let them present the group name of the Counsel that's pressing the charges.
I already know the expected defending Counsel 'Jehovah's Witnesses'! grin grin grin

You should be defending why 1,006 cases of child sex abuse in one country alone (Australia) not one case was reported to the police. cool
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What actually characterises them with the devil is the lies they tell to deceive others. They are truly children of their father, the devil.

No. In their head, it's theocratic warfare. I use to believe unimaginable things. Anyway, it's allowed, as long as you don't hurt others with it.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2019
andycom:

it is written all over you, if you doubt me, tender your congregation name, your coordinators number here, let me make inquiries about you. if not pls and pls go your way and never mention me again. You'll definitely regret this your blasphemy.
That's the informat system in jw organization loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

My congregation is well known on this thread you can ask your cult members they will tell you. The Church of Christ is one and the JW organisation is not part of it. smiley

state the name here nah!! are you afraid? the name and one if the elders number. I'll prove it to you and all your insane followers that you're an apostate
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

you can deny even your family you know, but I can't deny Jehovah. I am a bonafide member of Jehovah's witnesses. pls don't deny your linage again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.