Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) (68261 Views)

Vindictive Tinubu And Guinea-pig Emefiele [Photo] / El-Rufai Files Fresh Suit Against Malami And Emefiele / Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thank God baba wear agbada.. grin grin
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by goaldynboy: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:
Toni Braxton should not make the mistake of entering SE. Those ones no dey use eye see foreign based person, na to kill am be their own.

Ignoramus!!

It was somebody from SE/SS (NDUKA, the owner of Thisday Newspaper) that paid and brought her to Nigeria to celebrate his Birthday!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by miib: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
I love Toni Braxton song so much

Especially another sad love song
My best is Breath Again!!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by patchsk(f): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Hmmm wailers have a new topic this week

I wonder weda you're ok.

What's with the compulsive obsession with people who are better than you eons ahead?
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by wizod(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
You are not a good
marketer
You are here advertising
your product yet you
are partisan
Wailers are broke they
can’t afford money to
patronize you now
So be neutral in
submission like this
writefreely:
Have you ever been to a country where a petroleum engineering graduate is now a full time writer because no jobs Only in the shitholes of this world. Only if Nigerians like you weren't sellouts. cry

Anyway, if you're patronizing then thanks. If you're not, kindly move on. I believe in myself and my work and I don't beg for clients, whether wailers or looters.

I've written for hundreds of clients on nairaland alone with my "marketing strategy". cool

I get God to answer to, you get Lai Mohammed to answer to. You no see say my situation better pass your own grin

you even have time to respond to this terrorist. Whenever you see his comment better run for ur dear life because he can kill you for nothing. Me i don run oooo make d suicide bomber no kill me

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by SocialJustice: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
huptin:
See as dem dey shine teeth.. American superstar Don hug dem now! na our foreign reserve go suffer am!
They are only guests, a private businessman invited her to perform at his 60th birthday party.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
she sells Ewedu at bodija market

cheesy grin
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by uwa244(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Toni braxton's best selling song still remains "BREATHE AGAIN" Back in 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by VillagePipu: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
goaldynboy:

Ignoramus!!

It was somebody from SE/SS (NDUKA, the owner of Thisday Newspaper) that paid and brought her to Nigeria to celebrate his Birthday!!
undecided

There's nothing like SE/SS, you Asari's slaves. That's why Asari threatened to beat up the entire Ohaneze and the shameless clowns were begging him.

Obiagbena is from Delta State and grew up in Benin. He's not from the SE. Stop your attache by force. Greedy oil thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Ultimategeneral: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
writefreely:
Only if she knew she was hugging a bag of lies angry

Check my SIG.
my brother, this one na savagery. lols
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Wettoid123: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Power of money,,a woman can love or Bleep anything but just let money be involve.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
huptin:
See as dem dey shine teeth.. American superstar Don hug dem now! na our foreign reserve go suffer am!

grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Please, who is Toni Braxton?

A club stripper
Nairaland is now kids haven.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
lordparcel:
my favorite -He wasn't man enough

Yeah,that's what made the SiSi need more men grin

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
I have almost all her songs...she is an angel...

see as she deh smile??she don collect better dollars and all pai flight and hotel accomodation she go look say....money deh this ones hand oooo...

dash you 100 k dollars like say na 100 naira dem dash you.
sarrki:

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Afamsi: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Lie Mohammed of all people... shocked
After hugging such an abomination,
Toni should go and dip 7times inside river Jordan.
Ha Ha Ha
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by foster212: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wait make Birdman catch una first.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

You mean her hit songs like:

' Not enough a man for me'

" Unbreak my Heart'..

Honestly,, Toni Braxton is bae..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Drekaz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So Lai Mohammed still dey?? See as Godwin do face like person wey dey shame cheesy

Abi person wey dey cum�
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Drekaz:

Abi person wey dey cum�
grin
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by almarthins(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
brodalikeme:
Instead of lai Mohammed to appear before the court, he is here hugging Toni braxton and Emefiele is there wish that no one was around so that he can start action. Konji kee dem dia!!!

grin grin
See men turn mu-square
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by almarthins(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
uwa244:
Toni braxton's best selling song still remains "BREATHE AGAIN" Back in 1993.

Kids on nairaland no know toni braxton o!
Many of them here na toddler den
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by SocialJustice: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
post=80364829:

Lol cheesy
Children of hate and perdition are not always happy in life.
Their choice!
Finally, you don buy data. Welcome back. I missed you. kiss
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Afamsi: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:
Toni Braxton should not make the mistake of entering SE. Those ones no dey use eye see foreign based person, na to kill am be their own.
You are a goat
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
salford1:

Indomie generation pikin spotted.

That child is silly. .. he should just shut up and learn.. asking stupid question? Even those born in the 90s knows Toni Braxton..
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by VillagePipu: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamsi:
You are a goat

Your ret@rded father licking moinmoin leaves at home is a goat.

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by goaldynboy: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

There's nothing like SE/SS, you Asari's slaves. That's why Asari threatened to beat up the entire Ohaneze and the shameless clowns were begging him.

Obiagbena is from Delta State and grew up in Benin. He's not from the SE. Stop your attache by force. Greedy oil thieves.

Ewu!!

So your coconut-empty-head did not tell you that by bearing NDUKA, he has Igbo blood?!

Why not tell me that NDUKA is a yoruba word or name!!

Bloody unity beggar
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by VillagePipu: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
goaldynboy:

Ewu!!

So your coconut head did not tell you that by bearing NDUKA, he has Igbo blood?!

Why not tell me that NDUKA is a yoruba name!!

Just like Rotimi is Yoruba. That's why Rotimi Amaechi is Yoruba.

You lack sense and that's why you are condemned to suffering. You shameless people are now below Ijaws and serve Ijaws. Itsekiri youths were slapping your fathers during Ipob meeting in Delta and you guys couldn't do anything.

Imagine the entire Ohaneze begging Asari since he threatened to flog you guys.

Longthroat for Niger Delta oil gas turned you hairy pygmies to beggars.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by buharitill2023: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
ladilawal82:
She can smell the raw cash in these notable men (minus Lai) cheesy
because lai don't have money to waste
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarutobi: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
writefreely:
Have you ever been to a country where a petroleum engineering graduate is now a full time writer because no jobs Only in the shitholes of this world. Only if Nigerians like you weren't sellouts. cry

Anyway, if you're patronizing then thanks. If you're not, kindly move on. I believe in myself and my work and I don't beg for clients, whether wailers or looters.

I've written for hundreds of clients on nairaland alone with my "marketing strategy". cool

I get God to answer to, you get Lai Mohammed to answer to. You no see say my situation better pass your own grin

Hello sir/ma,

The person you replied to is correct.

Your business page should be unbiased.

I agree with your points, but try to separate your business from your personal opinions.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Afamsi: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
See as dem confuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.