Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) (68270 Views)

Vindictive Tinubu And Guinea-pig Emefiele [Photo] / El-Rufai Files Fresh Suit Against Malami And Emefiele / Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Afamsi: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

Your ret@rded father licking moinmoin leaves at home is a goat.
ha ha ha I m not surprised you know so much about moin moin leaves. Did you think I made a guess when I called you a goat.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by verifiablefacts: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
writefreely:
Have you ever been to a country where a petroleum engineering graduate is now a full time writer because no jobs Only in the shitholes of this world. Only if Nigerians like you weren't sellouts. cry

Anyway, if you're patronizing then thanks. If you're not, kindly move on. I believe in myself and my work and I don't beg for clients, whether wailers or looters.

I've written for hundreds of clients on nairaland alone with my "marketing strategy". cool

I get God to answer to, you get Lai Mohammed to answer to. You no see say my situation better pass your own grin

you go gree take advice?

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
ajebuter:

You mean her hit songs like:

' Not enough a man for me'

" Unbreak my Heart'..

Honestly,, Toni Braxton is bae..

Remember all her hit song back then
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Breath Again used to be my favorite song while in ABU
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by steryj(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
I love Toni Braxton song so much

Especially another sad love song
One of my best tracks. I agree with you on this.

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Prompto: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
In foolish Emefiele I suppose ?!
Look at Nigeria economy under the supervision of that cursed foolish Igbo dullard ?
writefreely:
Only if she knew she was hugging a bag of lies angry

Check my SIG.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Prompto: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
My bigoted Igbotic brother your wailing just start.
writefreely:
Have you ever been to a country where a petroleum engineering graduate is now a full time writer because no jobs Only in the shitholes of this world. Only if Nigerians like you weren't sellouts. cry

Anyway, if you're patronizing then thanks. If you're not, kindly move on. I believe in myself and my work and I don't beg for clients, whether wailers or looters.

I've written for hundreds of clients on nairaland alone with my "marketing strategy". cool

I get God to answer to, you get Lai Mohammed to answer to. You no see say my situation better pass your own grin

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
This woman never grows old, she is still gorgeous! tongue
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cioccolata:
Lie Mohammed of all people... shocked
After hugging such an abomination,
Toni should go and dip 7times inside river Jordan.
gbam
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by headz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
just let go, let it flow, let it flow, let it flow..........
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Anduku: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
When will Buhari announce his cabinet?
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by adonaimart(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jim be like where my own hug
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by akdjr(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Them fit don club together for US. All these our politicians de go flex abroad wella on code.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Hmmm wailers have a new topic this week
so much naira must have fallen on her!
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by ledaman: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

You are not a good marketer
You are here advertising your product yet you are partisan
Wailers are broke they can’t afford money to patronize you now
So be neutral in submission like this
Wisdom and knowledge will never depart from you!
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by ledaman: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
writefreely:

So for the chap to have advised you he now becomes sellout! You are pathological liar!

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Anndrew(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:
Toni Braxton should not make the mistake of entering SE. Those ones no dey use eye see foreign based person, na to kill am be their own.
waitin dis 1 dey talk?
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
lie lie Mohammed will have a good sleep tonight
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by silifat11(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wow ! So one of my favorite singer was in Nigeria, and I didn't know? I should be the one getting that hug , not these old cargoes.. By the way , " You makin' me high" is my favorite track of her songs
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
hmmmm, she should take it easy o.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by banio: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria money making Toni Brax to hug everything.
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Rossikk(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
lordparcel:
my favorite -He wasn't man enough

Mine is 'Seven whole days'...

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Omeleyi: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Luk dem luk dem, na dem
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
lordparcel:
my favorite -He wasn't man enough

Mine is Seven whole days..
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:

Mine is 'Seven whole days'...

You know better thing
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by realoscar84(m): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2019
This man dont kill me with laughter abeg

sarrki:

You are not a good marketer

You are here advertising your product yet you are partisan

Wailers are broke they can’t afford money to patronize you now

So be neutral in submission like this

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2019
realoscar84:
This man dont kill me with laughter abeg

grin
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Fortunate017(m): 3:55am On Jul 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He wasn't man enough for me... Love dat jam
I can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.