Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial (95422 Views)

Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
So the burial is postponed? shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Reelmii: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
this is just an ambulance
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Exodora: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jobless busy body them go buy ya own simple.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by UncleDeeee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Summarily, autojosh is jobless

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Rseven(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Last last some of d reactants like chemical will carry der own mother's corpse on their head 4 burial...
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by jnoz23(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
This autojosh sef!
I no know if na too much sense dey make pesin lack sense sometimes!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by mekuxiani(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

Three days ago, Senator Dino Melaye of Kogi state, laid his mum to rest. Senator Dino is a 45 years old senator who represents Kogi West Senatorial district at the 8th National Assembly.

The senator who’s known by many to be an ardent car enthusiast wanted to use something very special for the late mum’s burial. He opted for a Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse. You won’t often see a Rolls Royce used as a hearse.

The car will easily pass for a Rolls Royce Ghost. However, Autojosh was able to identify the few giveaways that made us question the veracity of the Ghost.

7 Reasons why Autojosh says it’s a fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse:

1. Take a very good look at the Spirit of Ecstasy on the bonnet. It doesn’t seem like it can retract.

2. The rear suicide doors are gone. Rolls Royce and suicide doors goes hand-in-hand. We can’t see any rear suicide door on this hearse; just conventional doors more like what you’ll find in a Lincoln Town Car.

3. With our eagle-eyes, we can see that the bonnet has a different design and does not lap properly. The Rolls Royce guys are too meticulous to make such mistake in a car that takes about 6 months to build.

4. The side mirror is located at the A-Pillar instead of on the door.

5. The headlight/turn signals look fishy; they don’t fit properly. Remember how long it takes to build a Rolls Royce and how they aim for perfection.

6. The tyres do not fit properly into the wheel wells.

7. This is what an real Rolls Royce Ghost looks like and it shouldn’t loose its key design language because it’s being converted to a hearse

Various reactions from social media;

Are you a car enthusiast or you know much about Rolls Royce cars? Use your good eyes and tell us what other things disqualifies this car from being a Rolls Royce Ghost.

Below is an authentic Rolls Royce Hearse

Source: https://autojosh.com/fake-rolls-royce-ghost-chariot-hearse-dino-melaye-mothers-burial/

Personally Autojosh I'm seriously disappointed in you is Dino the Apams Funeral home

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by oloyede90(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bros, no be Dino buy dolce Royce o. Na apams funeral company get am. And Dem dey use am for their hustle. Try get small sense before u post rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by laudate: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Autojosh, you've lost 30%of the respect I had for you.

This is totally unnecessary.
So he only lost 30% of the respect he had with you? shocked In my own eyes, he has lost 50% of the respect I used to give him. angry

First of all, he should realise that Dino does not own the hearse.

Secondly, the hearse belongs to the undertakers and it is only hired for a day. undecided

Thirdly, Dino despite his infantile antics is a bereaved man. You do not mock a man who is burying his dead, just because you want to trend or show off.

Finally, there are more pressing issues in our country that deserve attention, not the private affairs of a man who is paying his last respects to his departed mother. sad

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by laudate: 12:51am On Jul 18, 2019
oloyede90:
Bros, no be Dino buy dolce Royce o. Na apams funeral company get am. And Dem dey use am for their hustle. Try get small sense before u post rubbish.

Exactly! shocked I do not like Dino. In fact, I have criticized him several times on NL, for playing to the gallery, instead of focusing on matters of important national concern.

But this? Nah. Totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by NUJABEZ: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

So he only lost 30% of the respect he had with you? shocked In my own eyes, he has lost 50% of the respect I used to give him. angry

First of all, he should realise that Dino does not own the hearse.

Secondly, the hearse belongs to the undertakers and it is only hired for a day. undecided

Thirdly, Dino despite his infantile antics is a bereaved man. You do not mock a man who is burying his dead, just because you want to trend or show off.

Finally, there are more pressing issues in our country that deserve attention, not the private affairs of a man who is paying his last respects to his departed mother. sad

You echo my thoughts and feelings on the matter exactly. That article is in shocking poor taste, and if I wanted to be churlish, I'd say he should lose somebody and use a custom made Rolls to convey the remains to the burial ground.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 18, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

2. The rear suicide doors are gone. Rolls Royce and suicide doors goes hand-in-hand. We can’t see any rear suicide door on this hearse; just conventional doors more like what you’ll find in a Lincoln Town Car.

please I would like to know why it's called suicide doors
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by aalangel(f): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2019
What award did you get for posting this??

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Chevrolet076(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2019
DrChukzy:

This is senseless and unwarranted.

Some of you Nigerians are foolish sha
this your ranting is needless... At Least With This Info, i Can Know What A Real rolls royce looks Like and Not Buy Fake When I Want To Buy One.

If What OP said Isn't In Tandem with Your Mood, Then leave!
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by XTOsteve: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
phoexix:
Some people don't like minding their business.

How does it concern you whether the car is fake or not.

Why come here to spot the difference.

Who cares?

He has buried his mum and that's it..
E tire me oo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by kingsmaila(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Even though the car was a fake one he has tried.The burial was befitting. Rest on Mama Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by grandlexuz(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I just wanna be cremated when I die.
Ain't got time for this poo

You watch too many films. Tryam na deh you go confirm say fire di hot even for die body..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by codeIX(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Isn't this obvious from the Plate name 'APAMS' mounted in front of the car that the said 'fake' Rolls Royce belongs to a funeral home APAMS Limited which was contracted to provided their services? Jobless people everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Houseofglam7(f): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
grandlexuz:

You watch too many films. Tryam na deh you go confirm say fire di hot even for die body..hahaha
Uhm.....I don't get it.....
And, no,I don't even have the time to watch movies.
My attention span for the television is not more than 10 minutes per day.
So,I wonder where you came up with that assertion.
I want to be cremated when I die.
It's on pen and paper, not just in words.
Thank you for stopping by smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by frozen70(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
This auto josh can search for some one missing ribs ❗❗
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by laudate: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnsghana:
See my people!

They enjoy the selective bliss of ignorance.

This guy has put out facts that can be cross checked by any one on the internet and the best most of you can say is "what is your business?". SMH

May God judge all the leaders that failed this country's youth. Please let me tell you what is wrong with fake Rolls-Royce.

Intellectual theft - Using somebody else's brainwork as another thing entirely is wrong. Very wrong.
Counterfeiting - This is a crime in many countries around the world.
Exaggeration - Overstating facts by a public officer is shameful
Deception - This is just outrightly a lie. Lying is bad, especially when you are aspiring to be governor.

Let us stop taking things facts for granted. Rather my people will jump on sensational stories without hard facts instead.

You are NOT making sense. angry Is Dino the owner of the hearse? So in what way did he lie? Are you people ok at all, that you decided to just jump on a thread designed to ridicule a bereaved man? shocked

numen:
@AutoJoshNG

I kinda admire your post and how informative they mostly are. But you've changed all that positive perception of you with this highly unnecessary post. I am not a Dino fan and I don't have anything against him(at least personaly) but this your topic(especially the Heading) is petty(putting it mildly).

I am utterly fremdschamen!
Very petty and in totally bad taste. If he had written it from the angle of saying the undertakers failed to provide an original RR for the job, without dragging the bereaved man's name into it, it might have made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Johnsghana(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
laudate:

You are NOT making sense. angry Is Dino the owner of the hearse? So in what way did he lie? Are you people ok at all, that you decided to just jump on a thread designed to ridicule a bereaved man? shocked

Very petty and in totally bad taste. If he had written it from the angle of saying the undertakers failed to provide an original RR for the job, without dragging the bereaved man's name into it, it might have made sense.

Dear Sir, normally I don't respond to trolls but I do so at this point for the purpose of educating you and others like you.

Firstly, you could have expressed yourself without using insulting phrases like

"You are NOT making sense"
"Are you people ok at all?"

I would have rolled up my sleeves and gotten into the gutter with you. But, like popular saying goes "everybody becomes blind taking an eye for an eye".
This points to a bigger problem we have in the society at large, many people find it impossible to express their views without being insulting or using derogatory words. Shouting other people down doesn't make your point any more or less valid. Please exercise some manners in public before we become a nation of barbarians.

Back to the matter, I am surprised that you have not provided one single fact that disproves the assertions made by the writer about the fake Rolls Royce used during the funeral of the mother of Nigeria's biggest car enthusiastic senator. This is a man that has displayed his exotic collection of cars on social media several times, giving us the impression that he likes automobiles.

Also, being who he is, his association with the fake Rolls-Royce has given credibility to an otherwise questionable vehicle. Nobody is shaming him, you are the one dragging his name into mud by excusing an all forgotten matter.

Please be advised : You responsible for the people your hire or people who represent you.
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by laudate: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnsghana:
Dear Sir, normally I don't respond to trolls but I do so at this point for the purpose of educating you and others like you.

Firstly, you could have expressed yourself without using insulting phrases like

"You are NOT making sense"
"Are you people ok at all?"

I would have rolled up my sleeves and gotten into the gutter with you. But, like popular saying goes "everybody becomes blind taking an eye for an eye".
This points to a bigger problem we have in the society at large, many people find it impossible to express their views without being insulting or using derogatory words. Shouting other people down doesn't make your point any more or less valid. Please exercise some manners in public before we become a nation of barbarians.

Back to the matter, I am surprised that you have not provided one single fact that disproves the assertions made by the writer about the fake Rolls Royce used during the funeral of the mother of Nigeria's biggest car enthusiastic senator. This is a man that has displayed his exotic collection of cars on social media several times, giving us the impression that he likes automobiles.

Also, being who he is, his association with the fake Rolls-Royce has given credibility to an otherwise questionable vehicle. Nobody is shaming him, you are the one dragging his name into mud by excusing an all forgotten matter.

Please be advised : You responsible for the people your hire or people who represent you.
Oga, there is no need to provide any facts to disprove anything. sad Did Dino ever come out to say the hearse belonged to him, or that it was part of the cars in his collection? No!

The name of the undertaker is written clearly on the hearse. So why is the OP making it seem as if Dino's use of the hearse is something extraordinary? undecided

You claim that "his association with the fake Rolls-Royce has given credibility to an otherwise questionable vehicle..." Really? shocked Pray tell, what kind of credibility?? Did Dino endorse the vehicle anywhere, or claim ownership of it, or proclaim to everyone that it was a Rolls Royce? Please show us where he said it in black and white! shocked

And for you to claim that I am being hired or on the payroll of someone, simply because I expressed a contrary opinion, says a lot about your mindset. undecided

Not everyone can be bought or used for pecuniary gains, even if that is the rule within your circles, because you find it so easy to accuse others, of such things. angry

If you have gone through most of my posts on NL, you will see that I have never agreed with Dino, and I have never been a fan of his antics.

But on this score, AutoJosh and his supporters went about the story, the wrong way. And I have no apologies for calling a spade, a spade! sad
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Johnsghana(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
laudate:

Oga, there is no need to provide any facts to disprove anything. sad Did Dino ever come out to say the hearse belonged to him, or that it was part of the cars in his collection? No!

The name of the undertaker is written clearly on the hearse. So why is the OP making it seem as if Dino's use of the hearse is something extraordinary? undecided

You claim that "his association with the fake Rolls-Royce has given credibility to an otherwise questionable vehicle..." Really? shocked Pray tell, what kind of credibility?? Did Dino endorse the vehicle anywhere, or claim ownership of it, or proclaim to everyone that it was a Rolls Royce? Please show us where he said it in black and white! shocked

And for you to claim that I am being hired or on the payroll of someone, simply because I expressed a contrary opinion, says a lot about your mindset. undecided

Not everyone can be bought or used for pecuniary gains, even if that is the rule within your circles, because you find it so easy to accuse others, of such things. angry

If you have gone through most of my posts on NL, you will see that I have never agreed with Dino, and I have never been a fan of his antics.

But on this score, AutoJosh and his supporters went about the story, the wrong way. And I have no apologies for calling a spade, a spade! sad

This is the last time I will be succumbing to your trolling!

Since you don't care about facts and would rather want me to engage you based on how you feel. I would rather pass on any further bickering with your highly esteemed self.

However, just to be clear, the last statement in my previous post, (seen below) was to reiterate the fact that whoever Dino hired or employed was representing Dino. As such he has a duty to ensure they do the right thing. Why are company directors liable for illegalities perpetuated by their companies or company staff? Why do contractors get penalized for the misgivings of sub-contractors working under them? Do you know that millions of products are sold daily on social media just because celebrities use or display them?

"You(sic) are responsible for the people your hire or people who represent you."

Please be advised: I am not bothered about where your loyalties lie. Your choice!

If you still don't get it, please lets leave it here.
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by laudate: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Johnsghana:
This is the last time I will be succumbing to your trolling, Johnsghana!

Since you don't care about facts and would rather want me to engage you based on how you feel. I would rather pass on any further bickering with your highly esteemed self.

However, just to be clear, the last statement in my previous post, (seen below) was to reiterate the fact that whoever Dino hired or employed was representing Dino. As such he has a duty to ensure they do the right thing. Why are company directors liable for illegalities perpetuated by their companies or company staff? Why do contractors get penalized for the misgivings of sub-contractors working under them? Do you know that millions of products are sold daily on social media just because celebrities use or display them?

"You(sic) responsible for the people your hire or people who represent you."

Please be advised: I am not bothered about where your loyalties lie. Your choice!

If you still don't get it, please lets leave it here.
sad lipsrsealed
Your ignorance knows no bounds. Your response has just exposed the emptiness in your mind. What a pity.

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by laudate: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
codeIX:
Isn't this obvious from the Plate name 'APAMS' mounted in front of the car that the said 'fake' Rolls Royce belongs to a funeral home APAMS Limited which was contracted to provided their services? Jobless people everywhere undecided

Thank you, o jare. sad And some clowns here are busy writing useless epistles on top of a matter, which is so plain to see.

If the OP had called out APAMS or its MD, for trying to pass off a different vehicle as an RR, it would have made sense. Instead the OP made it all about Dino, as if Dino was the one who owned the vehicle. Nansense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Boxer007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
thornapple:

please I would like to know why it's called suicide doors

You gold digger. No man want u. Go away sir
Re: Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin cheesy
You again, where did you appear from?
I no get your time biko.
Boxer007:

You gold digger. No man want u. Go away sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.